TTC after 35

New here (Losses mentioned)

Hi I am new here. I am Janetta. 41 years old. Married to my husband for almost 19 years and trying to have a baby that long. Got married October 23, 99 and pregnant 1st time Feb 2000 and tested end of Feb when I was throwing up while out of town for grandmother's funeral and m/c on March 1, 2000 at around 7 weeks. No pregnancy again until August 2002. Found out about that baby one day before hubby's birthday on September 29, 2002 when I took a home pregnancy test cause of feeling sick for weeks at same time every night. Then, m/c that baby on october 17, 2002 a few days before our anniversary that year. Then, got pregnant third time in May 2005 and found out about that baby on night of June 12, 2005 when I took a digital hpt after getting to cd40 something in cycle and then went to ER on June 14, 2005 when bleeding started. Had a bad experience with ER doctor that day. Then nothing happened for years even though we weren't preventing so in January 2010 first saw a RE and did testing on us and then preceded with IUI's and second IUI worked in April that year but ended in 4th m/c on May 12, 2010. took a few months off of the treatments and then more IUI's in 2010-11 and testing. and then did foster care classes in 2012 but that didn't work out after we finished the classes. Then, had 5th loss in 2015. Didn't even know I was pregnant that time until loss happened on March 23, 2015 and hcg from ob/gyn almost a month later confirmed it. Then, saw a new RE in 2016 and did more testing on me and found out some things that other RE didn't test for and stuff. 

Re: New here (Losses mentioned)

• I’m so sorry for your losses and that you find yourself here.  Hopefully this new RE will be helpful and you won’t be here long 
  • Mack2342 said:
    I’m so sorry for your losses and that you find yourself here.  Hopefully this new RE will be helpful and you won’t be here long 
    Thank you. But we aren't seeing the new RE anymore. The only option he had was IVF which our insurance doesn't cover and is too expensive and not a good percent of it working. so been just trying at home on our own with ovulation kits and things.
  • Loading the player...
  • @drewsdarlin I understand the cost that is same reason we aren’t doing IVF.  
  • Mack2342 said:
    @drewsdarlin I understand the cost that is same reason we aren’t doing IVF.  
    We are just trying on our own at home like before we did IUI's years ago. 
  • @drewsdarlin I’m sorry to hear about your past losses. I’m saying prayers for you right now that your next pregnancy is successful all the way through to your little chubby sweetie in your arms. We are the same age and I have plenty of hope for both of us.
  • keikilove said:
    @drewsdarlin I’m sorry to hear about your past losses. I’m saying prayers for you right now that your next pregnancy is successful all the way through to your little chubby sweetie in your arms. We are the same age and I have plenty of hope for both of us.
    Thank you. Good luck.