Baby Showers

Theme

Which theme is better Alice in Wonderland or Tutu Cute Ballerina? 

Re: Theme

• meggymemeggyme member
    Which ever theme your host chooses.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Well which one of those is you unborn fetus more into?? I personally would veer towards Alice in Wonderland because Johnny Depp is hot (he’s in that, right?) and I have no idea what tutu cute ballerina is but (no offense) it sounds kind of lame... but really, what @meggyme said ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Well my fiancé and I really want Alice in Wonderland but like I don’t know how to do it will it look like a Tea party Lol?    
  • Did you just answer your own question?
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • So your throwing your own shower? Theres probably plenty of ideas on pinterest
  • I think Alice in Wonderland would be better
  • Alice for sure. and just pinterest ideas like the previous commenter said. you only get 1 shower, so make it how you want. it doesn't have to be a tea party - that would be mad hatter themed.

I never knew people were supposed to "throw you a shower" until I got pregnant, and I already had ideas of what I wanted so my mom is technically throwing it and she's just sticking to my theme. she doesn't have a lot of $$$ so hubs and I & some other friends and family are helping out. it's going to be very diy but I'm excited for it. I love doing stuff like this. your shower will be awesome. take lots of pictures