June 2018 Moms

June 2018 Spreadsheet

12346»

Re: June 2018 Spreadsheet

• @heatherwolff genuine question - why do you want to be on this spreadsheet? Truly I am curious. Pls report back!! 
  • Because I do participate in the group. Not daily but I do when I can. I travel a lot and have to be mobile for most of it and find it very hard to use this site on my mobile. I didn't know this was an exclusive daily responders only group. When I used the bump with my first daughter the ladies were much nicer. Maybe I'll just stay there if you girls want to be like a bunch of high schoolers!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Tmoreno3 said:
    Because I do participate in the group. Not daily but I do when I can. I travel a lot and have to be mobile for most of it and find it very hard to use this site on my mobile. I didn't know this was an exclusive daily responders only group. When I used the bump with my first daughter the ladies were much nicer. Maybe I'll just stay there if you girls want to be like a bunch of high schoolers!!
    I see you’ve made 6 posts (including this one). That’s an average of less than one per month at this point. You don’t have to be a daily participant, but surely you can’t consider once/month to be active. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • High schoolers, really?

DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • doxiemoxie212doxiemoxie212 member
    edited April 2018
    @Tmoreno3 also also also, just to bring it back to my original question, why do you want to be on the spreadsheet...? Like, what purpose does it serve for you to be on it....?
    • Due Date: June 2nd
    • Username:
    • First Name: Darriean
    • Singleton / Twins / Multiples: Singleton
    • Team Blue / Pink / Green / Finding Out: PINK!
    • Delivery Date and Sex prediction: May 18th, girl
    • FTM or other Children: FTM
    • Anything else you'd like to add
  • izza2izza2 member
    @knottie8awhatever -- Who are you? Why do you want to be on the June BMB Spreadsheet, especially when your EDD is mid-May?

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• @2589 Lol! I appreciate you and others asking the important questions. But if there is one constant, it is that these people never read previous posts. If they did, then surely they wouldn't post anyway, right? Right?? Lol!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @LaceyBee522 I know they never click through to read to the end... otherwise they’d see all that have come before them  :D

Pregnancy Ticker
    • Due Date - 6/6
    • Username - marinasroses
    • First Name - Marina Rose
    • Age - 35
    • Location - Florida
    • Singleton / Twins / Multiples - Triplets
    • Team Blue / Pink / Green / Finding Out - Blue and Pink
    • Delivery Date and Sex prediction - 6/2 and I know the genders - 2 boys and a girl
    • FTM or other Children - I have 5 already, 3 girls and 2 boys
    Marina Rose  <3
    single momma of 8
    - Aliviyah (21) - Aemilia (21) - Silas Charlie Flynn (9) - Posie Breeze (5) - Jack Archie Liam (5) -
    - Caragh Imogen Gioconda - Tennessee Ruslan Pesah - Traveller Wellesley -

- you don't always need a plan. sometimes you just need to breathe, trust, let go and see what happens - 
  • kaileebunkaileebun member
    edited May 2018
    Oh my gosh I'm so late with this lol I use this app all the time but I've been shy I guess about actually introducing myself! 
    • Due Date: 6/26
    • Username: kaileebun
    • First Name: Kailee
    • Singleton / Twins / Multiples: Singleton!
    • Team Blue / Pink / Green / Finding Out: Team pink :)
    • Delivery Date and sex prediction: June 15th and we totally thought this baby was a boy!! 
    • FTM or other Children: FTM!!! 
  • Also, I just read the above posts about posting if you're a regular. I'm not, but I'd like to be! I'll try to ask questions or make comments from here on out, sorry! 
  • isbee123isbee123 member
    edited May 2018
    No worries! Welcome @kaileebun:) 
    • Due Date - June 23 2018 
    • Username - mrsburchmore
    • First Name - Camilla 
    • Age - 29
    • Location - Abbotsford, BC
    • Singleton / Twins / Multiples - Singleton 
    • Team Blue / Pink / Green / Finding Out - BOY!
    • Delivery Date and Sex prediction - June 16tj 
    • FTM or other Children - FTM