September 2018 Moms

Deals, Steals, and Freebies

Re: Deals, Steals, and Freebies

• Yay!! @BusinessWife!! 

Don’t forget to grab the free toy option too! It should be like a banner at the top of the screen, it doesn’t require prime, and some of the options are reallt good. They had dd’s fav teether last time i checked!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Loading the player...
  • Ooh, i will look for that! @jhjocelyn so far i havent seen it...

Word of caution tho, I just found out the hard way.  If something is both on your saved for later, and your registry, YOU MUST DELETE IT FROM SAVED FOR LATER!  it is weird how that works, bc its not really in your cart.  The button on the registry will say proceed to checkout.  Don't Do it!!!!  Delete from saved for later first, then go to the registry and the button should be updated to say ADD TO CART.  NOW you can purchase it and actually get credit for the welcome box, baby bucks etc. :/ lesson learned.
  • @BusinessWife I googled “free amazon baby gift” and it brought me to it. Looks like right now it’s a boppy teething scarf! Way cooler than the teething ring I got! 

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

• I can't seem to find the banner. Can you see it on the app or do you have to be on the computer?
  • @shaybug12 I found it using safari on my phone? Just searching i was able to skip he banner and find the place where I could select the toy and add the code

• Okay! I ordered from my Amazon Baby Registry and am also waiting for it to ship! I'm super excited to actually be able to order the baby box and boppy scarf!!!! 
  • I just ordered my free welcome box from Amazon! I'm so excited!!! But, it really kept trying to charge me $35 dollars for it. I kept closing out and trying again and eventually I got it for free. Now, on to trying to claim the free gift (boppy scarf). Amazon shows that I've met all of the requirements to get the welcome box, but they are still saying that I have not yet earned the boppy scarf. They say I need to make my first purchase (which, clearly, I already have). Is anyone else working on this? Have you been successful in getting both the welcome box and the boppy scarf? The banner at the top of my screen says "Learn More". It does not say "redeem". 

I get the feeling that Amazon is just being glitchy right now. But I'm curious if anyone else is having trouble. 
  • edited May 2018
    I had trouble doing the scarf this morning, but I was going to try again later tonight ... :/ @magnolia209  I have qualified for my box now... do I still have to place a specific order for it tho, sounds like?

ETA Yay!  I was able to order my box! But it was definitely being glitchy.  It was trying to se d me two at first, and charge me for the second one!  Gahh!  Still no scarf, but the box should be good to go!
  • @BusinessWife - Yes, you have to order the box itself. You add it to your cart and check out like normal. If it tries charging you, scroll down the payment options and look for something that says "Promotional Credit: $35" or something along those lines. Click the button next to that and it will offset the $35 for the box making it free.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • nackienackie member
    @BusinessWife once you qualify for the box you need to order it. You should be able to do it in the same area you see if you’ve qualified 
  • Thanks ladies! @DanyTargaryen @nackie
  • @BusinessWife Yes, you still have to add the welcome box to your cart and "purchase"   it and check out. Just make sure you don't get charged! I'm on the help chat with Amazon now. They are going to manually override the boppy scarf. They agree that something weird was going on. 
  • I think the order has to ship before you can get the scarf! 

• I was able to order the scarf by searching for it then adding to my cart. Then I just put the code in. Thanks @jhjocelyn
  • I'm glad the code worked for you! @shaybug12  I spent my whole lunch break on the phone with Amazon trying to get it straightened out lol #prioritiespeople
  • Yay!!! I can't wait until we get our welcome boxes and boppy scarves!!! 
  • Sorry that you had to call them @BusinessWife. I would of done the same thing lol.
  • 15% off your first purchase at Tubby Todd through the link https://fbuy.me/i0cOT 
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• Tula is doing 15% off through Monday on their website with code SUMMERFUN
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
  • Our cousin just messaged us stating she got a car seat/stroller combo for 179 at Babies R Us. She didn't mention brand but I don't think that's bad for a combo. 

• Lillebaby is having a 30% off sale sitewide. Code is summer30. 

• I didn’t see the banner for the scarf either so I manually added it and the code and it worked! Also I got my welcome box last week. I got a bottle, 2 onesies, swaddles, some baby wipes, cleaning wipes, coupons, and a few sample size baby stuff. Overall not bad and much better than my box 2 years ago!
  • Free Moccasins!!!  I just paid shipping, but they have lots of adorable outfits, too, free shipping over $40.

https://carolinejade.com
  • @BusinessWife Thanks for sharing!! I got a pair of moccasins and a cute three-piece outfit for $25 including shipping!  :)
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• samd6samd6 member
    @BusinessWife I got my Amazon box yesterday and it is absolutely amazing! Waaaaay better than the Babylist one in my opinion!
  • samd6samd6 member
    @Wishilivedinflorida thanks for the tip! I picked one up too :) Cheap enough that I'm not going to mess with insurance paperwork ;) 

• The Haakaa is 10.99 on Amazon today...better deal than full price plus 20% off. I’m ordering one today!
    I ordered one after seeing this and when I went back to look at my orders I noticed a warning on the item page that only Haakaa USA, Primegoods2, and Parents Favorite are authorized sellers and other sellers are selling counterfeits. Well the one on it's way to me was definitely not from one of those sellers, so now I'm worried it's not a real one. I'm debating on buying another (from a listed authorized retailer this time) since they're still cheap and just returning the one that arrives tomorrow in case it's not legit.
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
  • nackienackie member
    edited June 2018
    @DanyTargaryen thanks for that heads up!  I’m going to have to go check who my seller was and maybe return mine. 
    ETA: looks like my seller is Parents Favorite, so hopefully mine is good :)
  • @DanyTargaryen I checked mine out yesterday and it seems legit. I’m not sure why they would put that in the listing itself for a seller not mentioned as being authentic. It’s listed as the Amazon’s Choice, so I’m assuming that means it’s reputable?
  • @Wishilivedinflorida - The listing pictures are the same for all sellers so those are probably the pictures Haakaa themselves provided so even non-legit sellers would still show up under the official pictures. Glad yours looks good!
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
  • Fluffy penguin is one of my favorite places for cloth diapers and they’re already pretty affordable but they just sent this over, in case anyone is looking to stock up. 

• nackienackie member
    @Wishilivedinflorida that’s good to know. Last time around the target gift bag was pretty lame. I might have to try it again. 
  • Albee baby has a huge stroller sale right now.
  • Not sure if this has ever been talked about, but heads up to anyone who got the coupon for Dr.Seuss books and fell for it *eyeroll*. I went to the website to purchase the five books for $5.95, being very careful and clear that I didn’t want to enroll in anything. Sure enough, there’s a $18.96 charge on my card now. Had to google how to cancel, and the only way is to do it by phone and sit on hold forever - and THEN they tell you that their customer service line isn’t open on the weekends. Ugh. Lesson learned.