Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 5/25-5/27

suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
edited May 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Makeup your own. Just tell us something. Anything. 

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: TWW Weekend 5/25-5/27

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 10/7

CD/DPO: 20smthng /5 or 6 ish

Timing: good or great depending on what day O actually happened 

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Well I was planning to wait until 2nd weekend in June but my last internet cheapie expires in June so maybe I will 31st or maybe next weekend or maybe I'll just wait and and use it still (expry says 6/2018 so it may be good until end of June?) Or maybe buy a FRER if AF is late.....or I don't really know...

R/R: Spent some time outside fixing up our mailbox flower bed. It's not great but I'm satisfied. I wish I had a before photo to share because it was aweful. More work could be done around it but New England is basically rock with a hint of dirt so it would be a ton of work and need machinery.

CS/Q: I've been doing a good job so far of just letting things be. I've stayed out of FF since Fri night. Not temping. I am keeping tabs on my RHR but mostly because it's front and center in my fitbit and I don't want to change my clock face to remove it (took a while to find one I like. I feel less obsessive and hope it lasts. Another few days could change that....

GTKY: Makeup your own. Just tell us something. Anything. Oh sheesh.....something about me. Hmm... I'm pretty good with words. Past and present coworkers ask me to write emails because of it. I've written some pretty good ones where the recipient is getting an earful but the wording is such that anyone else reading it would see nothing wrong.

• Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 34/8ish

Timing: -2?

Typical LP length: unknown

Testing: probably Wednesday because I’m on call again starting Thursday and I might not get to sleep for a few days.

R/R: FF changed my crosshairs so I’m one less DPO   My OPKs were a little confusing and it makes sense with the temps so...changes my timing though. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Makeup your own. Just tell us something. Anything. 

My 8 year old niece is staying with me for the weekend. She is the love of my life; she stayed with me about half the time until she was about 2 because my sister was a very young mom and overwhelmed. We have been having a great time watching HGTV and getting our nails done. 

• LJMoon6LJMoon6 member

Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD/DPO: 25/7

Timing: -4, -2, -1, 0

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: BFN this morning.  I knew it was going to be. I almost didn't even test but then I knew I'd be thinking about it all day. I'm going to try and hold off till Friday now.

R/R: It's so hot out this weekend. I love it but MH hates it. We pretty much skipped spring here, went straight from winter to summer. MH is thinking more and more about wanting to move. As long as we move to Europe I'd be ok with it lol.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Makeup your own. Just tell us something. Anything. I've been to 17 countries and 5 continents. I love traveling! I had set a goal for myself to visit all 7 continents before I turn 30 but since that's only a year away I can safely say that's not going to happen, especially with Zika in South America. To get the last 2 I plan to visit Peru (Machu Picchu of course) and Chile, and Kenya (coworker is from there so he would be an amazing tour guide) or South Africa. Oh how I love dreaming! 

@suzycupcake I hope you're having a good weekend! 

@darkstar42 I hope you're surviving this heat! I'm always so jealous of your game nights. I love games and have been thinking about starting a game night tradition with friends or family. Oh that would be so much fun!

@prpl11butterfly I'm so jealous of your skills with writing. I suck at it! And I'm self conscious about it. It will take me forever to write an email so I completely understand your coworkers. It's crazy how our brains can be so different. 

*TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Thanks @LJMoon6 <3 I am so far and hope you are too. I’m jealous of all of your traveling. I’ve been a lot of places but mostly the US. I need to visit Europe soon. 

@prpl11butterfly Good job keeping the bsc at bay. 

@darkstar42  That’s so sweet how close you guys are. I’ll bet you’re a very cool Auntie :)

Month/Cycle: wtf 

CD/DPO: 26/12

Timing: High 

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: If my temp stays up tomorrow, I will test. I need to be a ss very badly right now.  But if it’s a bust again, I’m gonna do something different this time and treat myself to something nice instead of sitting depressed on my couch the entire day. That has to stop. 

R/R: No

CS/Q:

GTKY: I have 16 plants in my backyard and 25 in the front. I didn’t know I’d be such a plant nut when we got a house. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN