January 2019 Moms
Options

Appointments Week of 5/20

2»

Re: Appointments Week of 5/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Whitmore1027 - I was wondering where you were! So sorry about the morning sickness. FX for a great ultrasound tomorrow!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    Well, that was a disappointing appointment.

*TW*  Baby was measuring a full week behind. It was difficult to even see it.  My dates are solid, so I know it's not that.   The Dr tried not to sound worried, but failed. He said that I'm not as far as I should be.  I totally agree.  I go back in two weeks for another u/s.  
  • Options
    @SweetBriarBee I’m sorry to hear that update. FX for the next scan.

Thinking of everyone who has their first / subsequent scans tomorrow! Hoping for a lot of good news and new u/s AWs tomorrow!!
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• Options
    @SweetBriarBee  I’m sorry your ultrasound was disappointing. Hopefully the baby just got a slow start and the next ultrasound goes better!
  • Options
    @SweetBriarBee I'm sorry you had a disappointing appointment. Hope you learn more at the next ultrasound. Thinking of you.

• Options
    @SweetBriarBee Sorry about your scan. I hope you get better news at the next one. 
  • Options
    @SweetBriarBee I’m so sorry your appointment didn’t go well. Praying things will look up for you soon! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @SweetBriarBee hoping your next appointment will be better! 
  • Options
    @texasmommie I am so happy to hear your appt went well! Was thinking about you this morning and hoping you’d get to see your little bub! Try and relax this weekend - drink lots of water!
  • Options
    texasmommietexasmommie member
    edited May 2018
    @AliKay20 Thank you! I just posted the u/s picture in the US thread. We were definitely relieved despite all the things that have been happening. Water? Is that the clear stuff... ugh. HAHA. That's all I've been drinking, and it's not my best friend. :) 
  • Options
    @Whitmore1027 - oh, yay, friend! I'm so glad your appointment went well and everything looks good. Also, yay for having such a great doctor!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @Whitmore1027 To have a mom who was a L&D nurse has to be pretty awesome. I am sure she can give you all the great advice we want to know. Glad your appt. went well. 
  • Options
    I had my first U/S yesterday and it was magical! I’m tracking right at 8 weeks. It warmed my heart to see that little fluttering heart beating away. I started crying. But then again, everything makes me cry these days. :) 

I’m waiting for a call from the genetic counselor to schedule an appointment for screening tests. Anyone else schedule genetic testing yet? 
  • Options
    @gorgeousariel - sorry your SCH hasn't shrunk any, but I'm glad your dr feels like it's all ok. and yay for getting to see baby again with the heartbeat! 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @SweetBriarBee I’m sorry to hear that. We are in the same boat. Hope your next u/s has better news!
  • Options
    @BitterBetty12 thanks. I'm trying to be optimistic because it all looked good. Just a few days behind so I am focusing on the good stuff we saw. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more