Infertility

Introducing Myself

hanrowehanrowe member
edited May 2018 in Infertility
Hi,
My DH and I have been TTC for two years now. I am 28 and he is 29. After doing a SA we found out DH has 1% morphology, high count and high motility. We are doing IVF with ICSI in July. This will be my first IVF. I’m very nervous and anxious to start. 

Re: Introducing Myself

• Hey @hanrowe welcome and sorry you are having to join us.  Hope your stay here is short and sweet.  I may be doing the same in July.... figuring it all out now.  So complicated.  Maybe see you on the July IVF board!
    TTC History in Spoiler
    Me: 29  DH:34
    TTC 21 cycles
    All TI cycles BFN (with letrozole, ovidrel, prometrium)
    Hysteroscopy + Polypectomy + D&C on 1/3
    IUI #1 February 6, BFP 2/21, CP 2/26
    IUI #2 March 14, BFN
    IUI #3 April 11, BFN
    IUI #4 May 11, BFN
    July 2018 IVF, developed lead follicle, converted to TI, BFN
    August/September 2018 IVF converted to freeze-all: 7 mature eggs; we fertilized 3 and froze 4. 3/3 fertilized and 1 blast!
    October 2018 FET-BFN
    November 2018 FET-TBD

• Hai welcome! :)
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Loading the player...
  • katie35katie35 member
    Hello @hanrowe!  Same as @wishing-and-hoping, sorry you find yourself here but hoping you won't need to stay long!  I will also be joining you both on the July IVF board.  See you there!
  • Hi and welcome! IVF is daunting at first but its easier as you go through it. And this is a great place to get support. GL to you. I hope you have success quickly :)
    Me: 32 DH: 33
    TTC since 05/2015
    Dx: Unexplained infertility
    **TW**
    BFP 10/14/16, MC 11/09/16
    IUI 12/06/17 - BFN
    IVF #1 05/18 - 11 retrieved, No Fertilization
    IVF #2 05/19 in Prague - 15 retrieved, 12 fertilized via ICSI, 9 blasts: 1 fresh transfer, 8 frozen. BFP - 1st beta: 43. 2nd beta: 57. 3rd beta: 88. 4th beta: 112. Bloodwork, ultrasounds and waiting until we figure out what's going on  :(
  • Hey! How are you doing? Welcome to the boat. It's perfectly fine to feel nervous. There must be so many things that would be going on your mind. The results or the procedure. About how all this would go so far. Though I feel bad that you are here at this stage. But would pray for you that this stay would be as short and as sweet as possible. Hope you don't get to go so far in this struggle. Good luck.