Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

**Newbie Intro Thread w/o 05/14**

Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump.

Please introduce yourself and share as much or as little as you are comfortable with. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to start participating in the community!

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC? 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)? 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.)

TW
Me: 33 DH: 32
DS:  March 2014
DD: May 2015
BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: **Newbie Intro Thread w/o 05/14**

• Options
    @JLaVO888 Hi! I’m glad you decided to come over. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hey everyone my name Julie! 

Ages (you and SO): me 40, my fiance CJ is 38

How many months have you been TTC? Well about 3-4 months now 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?  Opk, prenats, bbt, ubiquinol, vit d 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.)
    so great to be here finally! I just turned 40 in valentines day and decided I really would like a child of my own! I have a wonderful step daughter Lindsey who I adore! My fiance CJ and I have been together for about 3 years of course I had to twist his arm the get engaged lol ... hes not the most romantic guy lol. We have two dogs Bella and Rhody( im originally from RI  :) hence her name), I am in real estate and love my job, it keeps me very busy. I love the beach, traveling and being the bread winner of the house hold make me feel empowered!
  • Options
    Hey @julieanncosta1978 i'm taking ubiquinol as well! Also vitamin d and prenatals when I can remember. I have to be sure mine contain methylated folate though, because I can't utilize regular folic acid. :( Only a mild annoyance though I suppose.
  • Options
    @projectalice I read it helps with egg quality and at my age , 40, I can Use all the help i can get! How much ubiquinol are you taking? I’m on 600mg a day .. 300 in the morning and 300 in the evening 
  • Options
    Oh @julieanncosta1978 I'm only taking 100mg, as I wasn't sure how much I needed, and the bottle said one a day. It's the same amount I took once before, in the past.
    All I have to go on are anecdotes and correlation, but I feel like it helps, even just 100mg. I use the Designs for Health, as that's a main brand my old doctor uses and I really like it. I've read it's essential and good for all sorts of things though. 
    I'm going to be 34 this year, but I've had a couple failed pregnancies, and after lots of reading I wonder if it's partly due to my egg donations... I figure some CoQ10 can't hurt, *TW*

and it's the only time I had a successful pregnancy, was when I took some before trying to get pregnant.