December 2018 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 12/2, 12/9, 12/16, 12/23, 12/30 (a day late)

Totally stole from Saturday ticker change, thanks Saturday!

1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby?

2. How are you feeling?

3. Any appointments coming up?

4. R/R/Q?

5. What's your favorite/least favorite part of what you do for a living?

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 12/2, 12/9, 12/16, 12/23, 12/30 (a day late)

• Options
    1. How many weeks are you? What size is baby? 12 + 1, size of a plum

2. How are you feeling? I feel like a person again.  I still need to remember not to eat bigger meals, because that makes me feel sick.  But I can take my morning medication and drink coffee without feeling like I'm going to die, which is soooooo great.

3. Any appointments coming up?  Nothing again until mid-June.

4. R/R/Q? I'm seriously feeling so emotional lately.  My daughter turns 1 on the 6th of June, and every few moments I get teary eyed thinking she isn't going to be an infant anymore.  

5. What's your favorite/least favorite part of what you do for a living? The work I do is interesting because I read different case studies all the time.  But I only do approximately 4 types of reports, so it can get monotonous.  My last job was traumatizing in the fact that I did therapy with children and adolescents and often did trauma work, and I don't have any client interaction anymore.  It is nice to be able to have a sense of distance from the trauma. 

• Options
    I go here now because my DD changed!

10 weeks, size of a kumquat

2. How are you feeling?

Feeling good for the most part but I randomly threw up last night. So that sucked.

Thursday I have a long intake appointment where they will tell me all the things. Hopefully they will try to find a heartbeat but not sure if they will.

4. R/R/Q?

Not a lot going on today. Currently hiding after my shower because DD is grumpy and is happily watching Sesame Street.   :# Mom of the year over here!

I’m a SAHM so I am very happy for the most part. I suppose getting out of the house more would nice, but I really could do that and end up not because I’m lazy.

**June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

12, a plum

2. How are you feeling?
    Pretty good overall. I will go a few days feeling great, and then nausea & exhaustion will hit hard.

Had my initial OB last week. My doctor said we'll stick with DD of 11/29 (by LMP) rather than 12/1 (by US) but I'm going to stay here. I'd rather have it be 12/2 so if I go over I can go a little longer so in my mind it's 12/2.

4. R/R/Q?
    I already put this in the randoms, but I'm still dealing with terrible constipation and would love a relief from that. I believe that is causing extra nautiousness. Also, my computer charger just broke so as soon as my laptop dies I'll be MIA for a bit. Oops.

My favorite part is that I live 5 blocks from work & they are super flexible, so I'm spoiled with that. My least favorite is that it's a feast or famine job, so I'm either pulling my hair out because we are swamped and I can't think straight or I'm pulling my hair out from boredom. Short version: I'm losing hair.

Married: 6/6/14
    DS: 12/20/16
    EDD: 11/29/18
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker