Random Questions

Rants/Raves

What are your Memorial Day Plans?
Met: 1/21/2005
Married: 6/27/2008
DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
M/C 6/2012
DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
M/C 12/12/2016
BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 5/21

• How far along today? How big is baby?
    34 weeks!  ahhh!  Baseball glove, large bag of chips, Tim the Minion, cantaloupe, butternut squash, 5lb bag of flour

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms
    Lots of pressure, but still rib pain.  Baby is probably tall!  LOL!

Appointments/US this week
    None this week

Random Questions
    Anyone else's friends trying to play day trips with you and your other kids right before due date?  Mine is trying to plan a day trip to the beach (about 2 hours away)... when I'm 38.5 weeks.  I hate saying no, but that will be a LOOOOOOONG day.

Rants/Raves
    My family threw me a surprise shower!!!  Completely unexpected because this is my 3rd baby, but because we weren't planning on a 3rd and because I got rid of everything, they threw a shower for me and it was beautiful <3

My family has a house in the Pocono mountains so we always go there.  Crazy weekend, but we always have so much fun!
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • How far along today? How big is baby?
    33 weeks. bunch of celery?

the knuckles in my fingers are really sore. not sure how much longer I can wear my wedding ring. so much pelvic pain. 

n/a

Random Questions
    anyone else think this last trimester is flying by? 

Rants/Raves
    Last Friday morning when I was at work DH and his mom went through everything we got from the baby shower and organized the nursery. It was such a help and I'm so thankful for them. All I had to do was just a little more organizing. Did a first load of baby laundry (blankets, swaddles, sleep sack, changing pad covers) Made me really excited for baby. Time to start practicing my swaddle :)

We have a BBQ to go to on Sunday and Monday. Saturday I think we'll be celebrating DH's birthday somehow. Hoping for some pool time at some point but don't know if it will be warm enough.

TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Loading the player...
  • edited May 2018

How far along today? How big is baby?

31 weeks- coconut

WorkinWeezel ditto on the rib pain.  It finally went away for like 2 weeks and is now back L I think its every time she has a growth spurt.  I swear she grows bi-weekly rather than weekly.

None until next week

Random Questions
    n/a

Rants/Raves
    Rant- boob leakage- ugh couldn’t it wait until after I gave birth? Hate waking up wet but hate wearing breast pads.  I feel like they cant breathe

Our local beach does fireworks on memorial day, the 4th and every wednesday so we will be hitting that up Sunday night and then going to a local parade monday.

Finishing the changing table- painted it off white and then realized how horrible off white looks next to everything else that is white.  Soooo re-painting it white.

Also going to attempt to paint our guest room. I know painting while pregnant is controversial but I need to stay busy and my mind goes crazy when I have things I need to do and cant do them- so Ill keep the windows wide open, take breaks often and use a low VOC paint.

• I forgot yesterday was Monday!!

How far along today? How big is baby?
    33 weeks/ ferret, califlower, celery, junior tennis racket. 

Regular contractions that I’m getting while I type this. Ugh. 

Thursday. Pretty anxious for it. She’s probably going to do a nst and ultrasound. 

Random Questions
    None. 

Rants/Raves
    I keep getting painful contractions that end up fizzling out- that I also had in my last pregnancy. I haven’t gone to the hospital because I don’t really want to waste my time, but sometimes they really hurt. I definiteky can’t wait until my appointment on Thursday to figure out what’s going on and what I should do/ when I should actually go in. 

My family has land and a cabin so we’re going to bring our camper out probably from Saturday to Monday. I’ve been wanting to go out there but my husband has been getting forced at work and we’ve been working on a bathroom remodel, so we just haven’t had time. I’m excited.