2. How are you feeling?
3. Any appointments coming up?
5. What's your favorite/least favorite part of what you do for a living?
2. How are you feeling? I feel like a person again. I still need to remember not to eat bigger meals, because that makes me feel sick. But I can take my morning medication and drink coffee without feeling like I'm going to die, which is soooooo great.
3. Any appointments coming up? Nothing again until mid-June.
4. R/R/Q? I'm seriously feeling so emotional lately. My daughter turns 1 on the 6th of June, and every few moments I get teary eyed thinking she isn't going to be an infant anymore.
5. What's your favorite/least favorite part of what you do for a living? The work I do is interesting because I read different case studies all the time. But I only do approximately 4 types of reports, so it can get monotonous. My last job was traumatizing in the fact that I did therapy with children and adolescents and often did trauma work, and I don't have any client interaction anymore. It is nice to be able to have a sense of distance from the trauma.
Feeling good for the most part but I randomly threw up last night. So that sucked.
Thursday I have a long intake appointment where they will tell me all the things. Hopefully they will try to find a heartbeat but not sure if they will.
Not a lot going on today. Currently hiding after my shower because DD is grumpy and is happily watching Sesame Street. Mom of the year over here!
I’m a SAHM so I am very happy for the most part. I suppose getting out of the house more would nice, but I really could do that and end up not because I’m lazy.
2. How are you feeling?Pretty good overall. I will go a few days feeling great, and then nausea & exhaustion will hit hard.
3. Any appointments coming up?Had my initial OB last week. My doctor said we'll stick with DD of 11/29 (by LMP) rather than 12/1 (by US) but I'm going to stay here. I'd rather have it be 12/2 so if I go over I can go a little longer so in my mind it's 12/2.
4. R/R/Q?I already put this in the randoms, but I'm still dealing with terrible constipation and would love a relief from that. I believe that is causing extra nautiousness. Also, my computer charger just broke so as soon as my laptop dies I'll be MIA for a bit. Oops.
5. What's your favorite/least favorite part of what you do for a living?My favorite part is that I live 5 blocks from work & they are super flexible, so I'm spoiled with that. My least favorite is that it's a feast or famine job, so I'm either pulling my hair out because we are swamped and I can't think straight or I'm pulling my hair out from boredom. Short version: I'm losing hair.