July 2018 Moms
Options

What My Pregnant Self is Eating 4/25

2»

Re: What My Pregnant Self is Eating 4/25

• Options
    @runsomewhere I started being obsessed with apples. Also haven't cared for eggs in the am. I just want ice cold milk and cereal and half a banana. I'm not getting enough protein in I think although I am consuming an enormous about of dairy lol. +1 for coke zero though I'm reeeeeeally trying not to drink it 
  • Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    Someone left me alone with nutella. There is none left now.

I’ve had two small containers in the past month all to myself. Just by the spoon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel like the odd man out, bc I’ve been eating so much lately... I am constantly hungry!
    I didn’t gain weight from week 29 to 32 tho (despite my best efforts at gluttony), so post Ob appt today I went straight to Chipotle and got m&ms from the deli to wash it down.
    The reflux was totally worth it!
  • Options
    I woke up so hungry today, and the second I finished breakfast I decided if I didn't get a cheeseburger today I was going to die. Just placed my lunch delivery order, bacon cheddar burger with jalapenos. But I chose a whole wheat bun and no fries, so I can tell myself I'm being healthy. 
  • Options
    sm05-2sm05-2 member
    All this talk of cheeseburgers...WANT!
  • Options
    sm05-2 said:
    All this talk of cheeseburgers...WANT!
    It was worth every calorie. I was unbelievably full after, but an hour later my blood sugar was perfect so I'll call it a win. 
  • Options
    stlmegsstlmegs member
    Well I just ate like 14 mini candy bars so there's that......

I think I have legit ruined my taste buds with the amount of spicy food I have been eating this pregnancy.  I ate some hot and spicy cheez-its yesterday and they tasted so bland!
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    @stlmegs Until the last couple weeks I've been on all things spicy too. Curiously, just as my aversion to chicken went away, my tolerance for atomic spicy has decreased. I'm back down to my normal spicy tolerance! It's so weird!

• Options
    stlmegsstlmegs member
    @noideawhatshesdoing that gives me hope for my future  :D
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    I can't stop eating!! I had a huge bowl of applesauce this morning followed by 3 breakfast sausage corn dogs and now I'm thinking about the strawberry shortcake I have in my fridge 
  • Options
    @carsonraynee There is cake leftover from my shower in the fridge. I'm trying to convince H we should just put it out of it's misery today at lunch. I mean we wouldn't want delicious things in our fridge to go to waste! >:)
  • Options
    DH brought pad Thai back from a work thing yesterday. About to dig into that for lunch and will add broccoli to make me feel like it's healthy!
  • Options
    @kissableviv add the broccoli, now it's a salad! lol That's how I'm justifying my meals this week anyways!
  • Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    How dare you Papa John’s get the wrong dessert order and smash the box into the pizza it removed a lot of the cheese! You bet i complained and got a credit for the next time.