January 2019 Moms
Options

GTKY: where are you from?

13»

Re: GTKY: where are you from?

• Options
    I'm a military brat - I was born at the Oakland Army Base before it was shut down, then had my first plane ride at 2 months to Florida. I've lived mostly in the southwest, with stints on the east coast. 
    In my adult years, I lived 17 years in Tennesee, with 4 years in Georgia, now I'm in northern Alabama - Rocket City!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • Options
    Grew up in the Chicago suburbs and now living in Northern Virginia (15 mins from DC).
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @AliKay20 There are a lot of us here from the DC area - I'm in Silver Spring, but work in Tyson's Corner.
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Florida. I grew up in Sarasota and have lived in Orlando for 8 years.
  • Options
    Grew up in upstate NY (Albany area) and now live in Northern VA.
  • Options
    @Kabazaba oh you are right!! I did a double take on @parentingishard comment too! DC locals!! We’re in Falls Church :)
  • Options
    I was born in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and visited the Smoky mountains a lot for vacations. . my family moved to Tennessee when I was 16. I'm nearly 29 now lol.

I still call myself a Floridian,  but I doubt I could live there again. .. I've grown more hot natured and would probably overheat lol
  • Options
    I was born in SoCal and lived there until I was 23. I joined the army, met my husband and now we are settled in Northern VA as well (Gainesville)
  • Options
    Born and raised Central PA
  • Options
    I'm from rural Virginia (Shenandoah Valley) and have lived in NYC since I turned 18. 
  • Options
    Originally from Brooklyn, NY. Moves to Northen Cali for college, was there for 5 years before moving to Florida. Miss Cali so much, the BEST 5 years of my life! 
  • Options
    Cental coast California here!
  • Options
    Born and raised in central PA, lived in Boston for 3 years, now in Pittsburgh (hopefully forever!)
  • Options
    Born and raised and still living in Wisconsin.
    Fellow cheesehead!

I had about a decade in the UP but I am back in the right state now.
  • Options
    Born and raised in the Twin Cities in Minnesota, and now I call Dallas-Fort Worth Texas my home
  • Options
    lmfs90lmfs90 member
    Born in Pittsburgh PA, moved to the DC area in Fairfax VA after I graduated, back to Pittsburgh and now I’m the Tampa FL area near Clearwater. 

@Alikay20 my DH is from Falls Church!!  I miss that area! 

@Mandamay1414 I was born and raised in Pittsburgh!  How long have you lived there?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    KCMO 
  • Options
    I was an Army brat and bounced around. We settled in the middle of nowhere Illinois after my dad got out and I graduated from there. Then I joined the Army and bounced around some more, lol. We live in South Central PA now. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
    BFP 05/17/2018 EDD 01/27/2019 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Me too @kerco925 I’m in Putnam County NY.
    TTC #1
    Endo Stage IV
    Lap 9/11/2009
    IUI 1st Cycle Canceled
    IUI 2nd Cycle Failed
    New RE: RMACT
    BCP 2/6/2018
    Hysteroscopy to remove polyps 2/16/2018
    IVF #1 3/5/2018- Menopur + Follistim + Ganirelix, HCG + Lupron Trigger
    ER- 3/18/2018- 11 retrieved, 9 mature, 4 made it to blast. 
    PGS- 3 normal
    FET #1- 4/25/2018
    WE ARE PREGNANT!! Due 1/11/2019
  • Options
    West Michigan born & raised
    **TW**
    BFP #1 5/5/13  MC confirmed 5/9/13
    BFP #2  9/24/13  Ectopic pregnancy + partial right tube removal 10/18/13
    BFP #3 8/13/14 DS born 4/24/15
    BFP #4 1/13/16 DD born 9/17/16 
    BFP #5 5/16/18 EDD 1/29/19

Lilypie - Bze6

• Options
    @lmfs90, I lived here for 6 years during pharmacy school, but we've only been back here for about a year right now :) I love Pittsburgh!
  • Options
    @molosmiles I was born and raised on the Central Coast! I'm jealous you are there.  I'm in the Central Valley now (womp womp), but I love every minute when I get to go back home every few months. 
  • Options
    Lived in Louisiana most of my life now live in Ohio! 
  • Options
    @so_much_laundry I grew up in NKC
  • Options
    @amongthewildflowers I'm born and raised here too. I've had a few job offers that would have taken me away and I just couldn't do it. It's so perfect here!
  • Options
    bb2510bb2510 member
    Missouri...Ohio...Pennsylvania...Ohio...Michigan...Bahrain...and now Istanbul. :-) 
  • Options
    Grew up in Houston, Texas and now live in the Fort Worth area!
  • Options
    I'm from a potato farm in Northern Maine but moved down to Central Maine when I met my husband and we have another potato farm!
  • Options
    I’m in Louisville, KY — awesome weather, food, music, sports, and pretty good cost of living! Plus the Derby and bourbon :) Lived in Boston for several years and originally from Nashville area. DH is from Lexington, KY but lived in Alabama for 12 years... we both magically came back to KY and found each other

Andrea -- FTM at 39!