1st Trimester
Options

Am I pregnant or Naw?

edited May 2018 in 1st Trimester
So, I Took 3 HPT and all showed a line * clearer each day. I had blood drawn yesterday and the blood test came back negative. I’m already experiencing some of the early pregnancy symptoms. Doing the math, I’m 4wks pregnant. I never had this experience with my first pregnancy. I took this test after hearing the news my blood work was negative (this makes test #3 and it looks faint on camera quality but it’s pink and noticeable) has anyone had anything similar to this happen to them? Am I pregnant or not? 

*Image Removed by Admin*

Re: Am I pregnant or Naw?

• Options
    DanyTargaryenDanyTargaryen member
    edited May 2018
    So, I Took 3 HPT and all showed a line more clearer each day. I had blood drawn yesterday and the blood test came back negative. I’m already experiencing some of the early pregnancy symptoms. Doing the math, I’m 4wks pregnant. I never had this experience with my first pregnancy. I took this test after hearing the news my blood work was negative (this makes test #3 and it looks faint on camera quality but it’s pink and noticeable) has anyone had anything similar to this happen to them? Am I pregnant or not? 

*Image Removed by Admin*
    QFP

Asking if your pregnant is against TOU.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • Options
    nackienackie member
    It’s also a much better question for your doctor than us. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Why not get a digital.... or ask your dr. Also you can only post pee sticks in the what a positive test looks like thread. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    My apologies. I’m new to this. Sorry 
  • Options
    Ditto the above. Personally, I would trust the blood test over an HPT. There are various reasons for a false positive ranging from hormones in your system due to other medications (such as a trigger shot during infertility treatments, but according to google, some other meds can do it too), an expired HPT, reading it outside the window specified in the instructions, seeing an evaporation line, or having certain medical conditions. Unfortunately, It can also be caused by a chemical pregnancy or other miscarriages. Definitely go back to your doctor.
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"