December 2018 Moms

PGAL check in w/o 5/16

Hope you are all having a great week, so far! 

1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)? 

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)? 

4. Any appointment updates?

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): 

6. GTKY: do you have family/support system near by? If not, do you wish they were closer or not so much? 

Re: PGAL check in w/o 5/16

• texas_ttexas_t member
    1. How far along are you? Any milestones? I'm 11 weeks 3 days. 12 weeks is Sunday!

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)? I thought I was done with nausea, but I guess not. Acid reflux, peeing every 5 minutes, and exhuastion

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)? I'm ok for the most part until I think about my next appointment. The first doppler appointment makes me nervous because it always takes them time to find the baby, and this time they have to find two.

4. Any appointment updates?  My next appointment is Monday at 3

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): I have a busy week this week. Tonight I'm going out for my friends birthday, tomorrow I'm meeting up with a friend from out of town, Friday, my sister and I are taking my mom shopping for late mother's day, Saturday we are helping her with an estate sale, and Sunday we have to pack for our trip we leave for on Tuesday. I'm so tired. hahaha

6. GTKY: do you have family/support system near by? If not, do you wish they were closer or not so much? 
    I do! My mom lives 45 minutes away right now, but she's moving 8 minutes away and my sister lives about 15 minutes away. My DH's family lives in San Diego (We're in Dallas), but his mom is retired so I'm sure she'll be here often!
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• 1. How far along are you? Any milestones? 
    7w6d and far from my loss milestone! 

Bleeding has seemed to stop but severe gas bubbles in my upper back have taken its place. Moving is painful.

Better now that we just had our 8w appointment this morning  and saw the baby and heard the heartbeat again! 

See above!
    5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here): 

just exhaustion and bad gas pain that makes me cry!

My mom lives in the building next door and my my older sister lives about 5 mins away!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @texas_t at least you'll be nice and busy up till your appointment so you don't have to worry about it! Then vacation! Woo! 

@lexidawg gas in your back? I have never had that- but it sounds super painful! Glad you're not bleeding anymore, though  

10 weeks tomorrow! 

Thought nausea was fading, but the last 2 days have been rough. That plus the exhaustion and crankiness have made me a delight to be around. 

Had been feeling really good, starting to have a little more anxiety as we are planning to tell my siblings this weekend and I haven't had an US for a month. I feel pg as hell though. 

Nitp scan next Friday! Looking forward to it. 

not too much going on. My whole family is getting together this weekend for my dad's retirement so I am looking forward to seeing them and hoping I feel better. I haven't seen my brother since last June and my sister since Christmas so it will be great. We are going to tell them the news too, although I always think it's so awkward so I don't know how we'll do it. 

6. GTKY:
    do you have family/support system near by? If not, do you wish they were closer or not so much? 
    My family is spread out all over. My parents are a 6 hour drive, my siblings both live out west (I am east coast). And my in laws are about 4 hours. I do wish they were a bit closer, if my sibs have kids I would like them to be close with their cousins and I only see my family 2 or 3 times a year. I think 2 hours away would be perfect, but that doesn't seem likely to happen. We have a good group of friends here, but they all have their own lives of course so nobody is dying to help babysit lol. 
  • Hope you are all having a great week, so far! 

8w5d (adjusted a day at first OB appointment). Loss milestone is still 3 weeks away...

Mostly the tired and bloated, and I think a little nausea finally kicked in this past weekend.

Now that we’ve graduated from our RE (weekly scans for the last four weeks), we begin the long waits between appointments.  We’ll see how this goes since our next appointment isn’t till after our next loss point.

As mentioned above - graduated from RE yesterday and met the new OB yesterday afternoon. Next appointment is NT scan on 6/8 (12weeks) and won’t see OB again and genetic counselor till 6/12 (12w3d).  Feels like forever away.

Not too much - just so grateful this little girl’s still going and measuring right on track.  Also, I think I love my new OB because he told me I could still have Sugarfish (sushi - low mercury fish - per https://www.mfmnyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/2018-Dos-and-Donts-OBG-1.pdf )

My parents still live in my hometown a couple hundred miles away, but they have a place down here maybe 8 miles away, and I’m very lucky they usually come down every few weeks.  That place is supposed to be their retirement home, but they refuse to move in.  The last time I asked my mom when they were
    moving (years before I met DH) she asked me when I was having kids and that shut me up right quick!  DH’s parents are each several hours away, but his sister is like 4 miles away.
    About me:
    Married 6/18/16 (Me 42, DH 44), TTC #2
    ***TW***
    Natural BFP 8/10/16 --> mc our NIPT-normal little girl at 11w5d on 10/1/16 :(
    As of 12/2016:  AMH 1.42, FSH 6.1, AFC ~10
    Self-benched Nov-Dec 2016 for
    IVF #1 Jan-Feb 2017 (OCP, testosterone primed antagonist w/HGH - ER 2/2/17 - 12R, 7M ICSI'd, 3F, 0B)
    IVF #2 Mar-Apr 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 4/8/17 - 10R, 8M, 8F, 5B, 1 PGS normal)
    IVF #3 May-Jun 2017 (testosterone primed agonist/luteal lupron w/HGH - ER 6/4/17 - 14R, 5F, 3B, 0 normal)
    **New RE**
    IVF #4 Sept 2017 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 9/28/17 - 33R, 18F, 10B, 4 PGS normals!)
    FET #1 (medicated) of one PGS normal 4AA XX 11/2/17 - Beta #1 11/11/17 (153), Beta #2 11/13/17 (324), mc at 5w1d on 11/19/17 :(
    IVF #5 Dec 2017 - Insemination of 9 frozen eggs from 2012 (8F, 1B, 0 normal)
    Jan 2018 - Natural cycle ERA (normal/receptive) & stimming for
    IVF #6 Jan-Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/3/18 - 17R, 6M, 4F, 0 blasts)
    IVF #7 Feb 2018 (natural start microdose lupron flare w/HGH - ER 2/26/18 - 19R, 9M, 9F, 4B, 2 PGS normals)
    FET #2 Apr 2018 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 4AA- XX 4/5/18 - Beta #1 4/14/18 (67), Beta #2 4/16/18 (231)
    Rainbow baby girl born 12/16/2018 (via c-section, induced at 39 weeks)

-----
    TFAS!
    FET #3 Dec 2019 (natural cycle w/o trigger, w/P4 support) of one PGS normal 3BB XY 12/16/19 - Beta #1 12/24/19 (139), Beta #2 12/27/19 (482)

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    I am 7 weeks, 2 days pregnant. I am past my loss.

I am very grateful, but I am exhausted and hungry. My boobs have rocks in them and I have had some invisible nausea.

I am cautiously optimistic. I will feel better after we see baby again or hear the heartbeat.

I go for my 8 week medical history appointment on Monday and I am hoping that they will schedule me for another ultrasound.

I only have 2.5 days of school until summer! I am very excited to be going to the lake for a girls weekend!

My in laws are 20 minutes away and they are awesome! My mom is 2.5 hours away and while I miss my siblings, I am glad she is not closer, as she is very controlling.
  • @texas_t Good luck at your appt next week. My first Doppler appt is next Tuesday morning, and I'm nervous too! 

@lexidawg Sorry you're in so much pain. I've never heard of gas bubbles in your back before- is it something a chiro could help with?

9 +6, Passed my loss date!
    Pretty good. I pee a ton and can get pretty bitchy.
    My anxiety is at an all-time low. Which freaks me the F out, because if something is wrong, I'm not mentally prepared at all.
    Next appt is next Tuesday morning. They're using a Doppler, and I'm doing the labwork for the Harmony NIPT.
    Just busy with work. Next week we are going on vacation Thurs-Mon. I can't wait. Kinda nervous about the long car ride, combined with my tiny bladder, but it will be a good time.
    Right now my parents are about 40 minutes away, but they're going through a divorce, and I think my mom may move out of state once it's final. My dad will be in the same area, though. My in-laws are about 30 minutes away, and I'm sure will be very involved. Other than my parents/brother, I don't have any extended family here, which is a bummer. My husband's pretty much entire extended family lives within an hour of us.
  • How far along are you? Any milestones? 
    9w4d...well past my milestone!
    Feeling good. Hurty boobs, definitely more tired than normal but it’s manageable, nausea is pretty much gone and has been replaced by being starving every couple of hours.
    I feel good this week. Spotting has stopped so that’s a relief for sure.
    Next one is 5/24
    Well we told family on Mother’s Day so that was nice. My MIL sobbed for like 10 minutes. Maybe it’s the German in me (it is.) but that reaction makes me sooo uncomfortable. It’s great that she’s happy but my family just does not display that much emotion. Like even at funerals. She also called me after we left her house and started sobbing again. Lol I just never even know what to say. As for my family there was some misty eyed crying which is appropriate for us haha.
    All of our family is very close except for my SIL, so it’s very nice. We all get along in my family and I’m really glad my kids will grow up with their cousins, which I never had growing up. There can sometimes be tension between MIL and my husband but for the most part they are good. And she loves the crap outta my kid so I’m glad they can have a close relationship.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @rosebud332 I am glad your spotting has stopped!
  • @tumbleweed-1 I love kitty pics!
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
    BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
    Anniversary
  • @maureenmce. Congratulations on the job and on the great genetic testing results! Enjoy your week off to rest!
  • @lexidawg & @rosebud332 - yay for spotting/bleeding stoppage!!!

@katy0990 - when everyone asks me- you must be SO excited! I reply- I'm cautiously optimistic right now!

@tumbleweed-1 - good luck at your appt!

@maureenmce - yay for new job & a week off!

11 weeks 2-4 days (need to clarify if the Dr moved or kept my DD the same). I'm past my loss, but haven't had an appt since before it.

Tired, crampy here/there, nausea here/there, constipated (boo)

Cautiously optimistic still. I will feel a lot more confident after I see the heartbeat once more & pass 12 weeks soon!

I have an appt tomorrow, my reg monthly appt and blood draw for the Panorama test. Hope to hear or see the heartbeat & schedule an ultrasound for soon.

We Facebook announced on mother's day. Looking forward to finding out the sex in the next 10 days or so! Hopefully driving the next state over (2hrs) to see my son & I's BFFs this weekend, it's been a few months.

My family, no. I am not sure if I wish they were closer or not. Strained relationships all around. My son is 6 & my parents (divorced, live in different states) have each seen him 2-3x.

Husband's whole extended family lives within 15min of us. They are still not super involved, but see him at least 1+ times a month because I'll take him over there.

Wish both our families weren't so weird & dysfunctional.
  • @coco2787 Congratulations on graduating!
  • @coco2787 Thinking of you and hoping your Tuesday appointment goes well and your NIPT results are good so you can (hopefully) feel less anxious. If successful stories with similar situations help you at all, my good friend's daughter measured behind and small the entire pregnancy and she is a completely healthy and happy 4 year old now. She just is, and has always been, small. Also, I have heard of babies catching up after measuring behind in the first third or half of pregnancy. Anyway, sending you good thoughts!
    8w3. No real milestones, just thankful for every day I’m closer to 12 weeks.
    Sickness and boobs are actually getting a bit better, surprisingly. I was so sick with my son and was expecting the same when I was getting really sick week 5 and 6. Now I just struggle with periods of the day, usually afternoons, of feeling intensely full even though I’m not. It’s so uncomfortable and I look SO pregnant. Obviously massive bloat. 
    I actually feel good most of the time. I’ve had a few panic moments- ate the wrong thing, exposed to someone who claims they had been exposed to 5ths disease, but I’m like.. what am I going to do about it? Can I change it? No. Then be happy baby is still in there.
    Next week! Just a routine- nothing fun will happen.
    We are having a photographer come take pictures of our house to put t on the market. We’ve been working super hard on getting it perfect and I just can’t seem to get it perfect enough. I just have to remind myself that people aren’t going to notice the tiny bit of wall paint on the baseboards or the almost microscopic pen stain on the carpet.

My husbands parents live close. His mom lives a 1/2 mile away and is super involved in our lives... mostly a good thing, thankfully. My parents live about 3.5 hours away. I wish my dad were closer but it’s good my mom is that far away.
  • Thinking of you @texas_t and hoping everything goes well Monday and that baby is hanging in there and doing great. ❤️
  • Been thinking of you @texas_t.  I hope they let you do an ultrasound and everything looks perfect with baby on Monday <3 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @texas_t I’m thinking of you too. Hope everything looks good on Monday. Let us know how you make out. <3
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @texas_t Thinking about you! I hope they will do an ultrasound!  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @texas_t hoping everything goes as well as possible tomorrow and you get some peace of mind to enjoy your vacation. 
  • @texas_t I had spotting like described today. It is terrifying. I have an appointment for tomorrow too. Mine is for genetic testing. The on call doctor advised to rest and wait for tomorrow. 

I hope we both get good news tomorrow,  I'll be thinking of you. ♡
  • So happy to read the update @texas_t
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    Together since 2003 | Married 2010
    TTC #1 January 2016
    BFP April 18 2016 | EDD December 29, 2016
    Welcome baby A! January 9, 2017

TTC#2 March 2018
    BFP March 30, 2018 | EDD December 12, 2018
  • @texas_t glad it was a good appt and the lo in there is strong! Hope you have a super relaxing vacation now! Ps- did your Dr recommend compression stockings for flying? Mine did, but I didn't know if it was necessary this early 
  • SO happy to hear you had a good appointment @texas_t and that the surviving little one is looking healthy! <3
  • @texas_t I’m glad you got the ultrasound today and that the baby is looking well.
  • @texas_t So glad you got to see a healthy wiggly baby!!
  • @texas_t I am glad that all is well with the baby. Take care of yourself!