TTC After a Loss

i MIGHT be pregnant again...

sandersons411sandersons411 member
edited May 2018 in TTC After a Loss
I had a D&C on April 17 for a blighted ovum (we found out on April 9 and would have been around 9 weeks and the empty sac was measuring 8 weeks 4 days).  My husband and I dtd on April 30 for the first time after the D&C.  I took a pregnancy test yesterday afternoon just cause I had a feeling I should and it was positive.  I was really excited at first but then read where some women’s HCG takes a long time to go down after D&C so idk what to think.  Any thoughts or advice?  Gonna get some tests to see if I can tell if they are getting darker or lighter until I can get in to see my doc.  

Re: i MIGHT be pregnant again...

• Kath525Kath525 member
    edited May 2018

**Image removed by admin**

i had a D&C on April 17 for a blighted ovum (we found out on April 9 and would have been around 9 weeks and the empty sac was measuring 8 weeks 4 days).  My husband and I dtd on April 30 for the first time after the D&C.  I took a pregnancy test yesterday afternoon just cause I had a feeling I should and it was positive.  I was really excited at first but then read where some women’s HCG takes a long time to go down after D&C so idk what to think.  Any thoughts or advice?  Gonna get some tests to see if I can tell if they are getting darker or lighter until I can get in to see my doc.  

You broke just about every rule we have here. Read before you post. If this is real (which i doubt) then go get to your dr, we are not doctors. Showing up and posting a positive test, especially when we don't even Know you, is extremely rude. Go away now. Thanks a million. Reported. QFP.
  • edited May 2018
    Ugh.  Not what I need to see this morning.  Read the guidelines thread.  Please.
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry, had no idea.  I didn’t read the guidelines.  My intentions were never to hurt anyone else, I was more or less looking for what other women went through following a D&C concerning HGC levels.  I am well aware no one besides my doctor can confirm a pregnancy.  I just felt in limbo and was curious what others have gone through.  Delete my post if necessary, I’m not sure how to do that.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"