Chit Chat

Buying Land.

I was just wondering if anybody here had any tips on buying land, DH and I have decided that for our second home it would be better to purchase land and then build it from the ground up on that land, So; I would like some tips from you ladies on what to look for and what to consider before making the purchase.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Find me on Pinterest.

Re: Buying Land.

• Loading the player...
  • The best idea is to have the land surveyed by a professional because they can tell you all of the pitfalls for that particular plot. My husband and I considered this before. Can you figure it out yourself? Sure, but it's a lot easier to have someone else do it for you if you have a busy schedule. Plus, it would take a considerable amount of time to figure it out yourself and your comprehension level would not nearly be at the level of a professional. If you are definitely buying land and building a house on it, hire a professional. It's worth it to prevent buying a shitty plot and having your house slide into ruin later. Just my two cents. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN