TTC after 35

Intro *TW: child mentioned*

Hello!

I'll be 36 August 18 and DH will be 44 August 26. I know I barely qualify here, but the volume over at ttc is overwhelming, plus if you average DH and I, then I don't seem so young.

We have 1 child born 6/20/17. Her name is Juniper, but we usually just call her June. If you think it's a little early for me to be here, that's okay, so do I. But I valued my bmb so much last time and I wouldn't want to miss out on getting to know you ladies, especially if I end up here for a while.

Technically I am on CD 21 of my first pp cycle. I previously had 34 day cycles, so, theoretically I am 1 day into the tww. I doubt I would be so lucky to do this in one shot, but if I am, then it is my sincerest hope that my luck is contagious for everyone. :)
BabyName Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Intro *TW: child mentioned*

• Hello @sejica and just wanted to say welcome! The way I see it, if you're over 35 then this is where you belong! I wish you all the luck on TTC #2!
  • Welcome to the group
  • Loading the player...
  • ndz2018ndz2018 member
    Welcome!! I agree As long as you’re 35 you totally belong here! Hop on our weekly check in thread :)
  • Back again, now older, wiser, and with more children :) 
    I know there's not much traffic on this board right now, but I also know that won't change if no one posts. I had such a short stay here last time (90 days?) so hopefully my good luck will tag along again for everyone else this time.
    Updated stats: currently 37.5, DH 45.5, DD Juniper is 3 in June, DS Arthur is 1 in 24 days. CD1, first pp cycle at 11+mo.
  • Welcome back and good luck! Took me 9 cycles (?-- I am starting to forget) at 39, for what it's worth.
  • Remix edition!
    Even older, and with more children.
    There's less traffic than last time I was here as my previous post was still on the first page, but as was true then, if no one changes then everything stays the same. Even though I've had short stays (90 and 45 days), I'm still happy to be part of the momentum for an age specific board. Hopefully my good luck will tag along again for everyone else this time.
    Updated stats: currently 39.5, DH 47.5, DD Juniper is 5 in June, DS Arthur is 3 in March, DS Oscar just turned 1 in Dec. CD3, second full pp cycle.
  • I still look here from time to time. Wow, going for #4, that's wonderful, @sejica ! Keep us (me?) posted.
  • Bumping because I'm back to try for baby #5!

Currently 41+, DH 49+, DD Juniper is 6.5, DS Arthur is 4.5, DS Oscar 3 next month, DD Rosemary turns 1 on Sat! CD2, first pp cycle  :/ 
  • Wow. How is it going? Have you conceived #5?? It’s amazing that you came here trying for #2 x
  • @knottie1518 thanks for asking. Still here, maybe this cycle will be the one. I'm working on peace and acceptance, which is easier in the TWW than on cd1 when I'm full of disappointment.
  • Oh yeah. I totally agree! Much easier right now! I’m in TWW too! Feeling optimistic, but realistic at the same time x