June 2018 Moms

STM+ Check in (May) Or you know whoever is left

How far along are you? What size is baby?

How old are your other children?

How are you feeling

Any Questions? Rants? Raves?

How is the weather where  you are? Any issues with the heat yet? 

GTKY: Last full month before baby any baby moons planned or last minute details left? 

Re: STM+ Check in (May) Or you know whoever is left

• 1. 33 weeks. According to the app Celery,

2. 15, 13 and 3

3. Very big. Tired and so ready to be done

4. My DH is trying to kill me. We have one last weekend together. (Mother's day) Then he leaves the week before memorial day until the day before baby arrives. He was supposed to leave on memorial day but they changed it again. Also he accepted a new job, but now is looking at different job. That job would require us to move and me to find a new job ( not a happy camper) I don't understand why he can't just be content. We haven't had a year without major change since we were married in 2013.

5. We went from highs in the 60s to highs in the 80s pretty much overnight. Now I can't sleep because of the heat. oh and our HVAC needs to be fixed yay!. Last night I got a cool rag that I put on my neck while I slept. It seemed to help.

GTKY: No baby moon here, we need to install the car seat soon, I need to call about filing a claim with short term disability and go on our hospital tour. I need to pack the hospital bag and just a bunch of odds and ends. Its getting so close. 
  • @Xtabbikatx Sorry you’re having to deal with so many changes so close to your due date. My husband is changing jobs too but his hours now are horrible. So we need a change. I hope things settle down once baby comes!

How far along are you? What size is baby?
    Im 33 weeks and the baby is a celery. Im measuring a week early as well.
    7 and 5
    How are you feeling
    Huge. Getting more braxton hicks and carpal tunnel issues.
    So tired of strangers oversharing their birthing stories every where I go. No Susan I don’t want to hear about you getting your tubes tied while I’m at my daughter’s softball game or at the bank lol. Just let me be huge and pregnant in peace please lol!
    Its in the 80s here. So getting very warm. Ive been having more swelling from the heat.
    GTKY: Last full month before baby any baby moons planned or last minute details left? 

I wanted to do something special with the kids prior to but Im stumped on what to do locally. Hopefully I will think of something by the time they are out of school.
  • Loading the player...
  • mytincmytinc member
    How far along are you? What size is baby? 34 weeks, 6 days today.

How old are your other children?  5 and 3.5

How are you feeling? large.  LOL

Any Questions? Rants? Raves? Nah

How is the weather where  you are? Any issues with the heat yet?  It's warm here.  I think we skipped spring.  We have AC so it's not an issue.

GTKY: Last full month before baby any baby moons planned or last minute details left? Just need to install the car seat to make sure 3 across works, do a load or two of baby laundry (all hand me downs from DS1 and DS2) and set up the pack and play.  This weekend is busy with DS1's 5th birthday party and next weekend is my birthday and Mother's Day, so we're running out of weekends to get any baby prep done.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

First Son - born 2013
    Second Son - born 2014 - Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) and Double Outlet Right Ventricle (DORV).  First open heart surgery at 5 days old.  He's had 3 open heart surgeries and several other procedures and is currently doing amazing.
    Third Son - due June 9, 2018
  • How far along are you? What size is baby?
    33wk 4d

How are you feeling?
    Horrible. Belly feels super tight. Lower back, hips, knees hurt like hell

Measuring 2 wks ahead and am scheduled for a growth ultrasound. Anything to be concerned about?

Hot. I feel hot 24/7 and cannot get enough cold water.

Need to pack hospital bags
  • How far along are you? What size is baby? 33 weeks 6 days 

3 and a bit 

How are you feeling
    Happy because I made it 2 days past when my first was born. I have the most energy to do things now because my iron was low and we didn’t know. 

Having to tape my stomach because my abs are separating ( whatever it’s called ) really sucks. 

Vancouver, BC Canada 
    we went from winter to 25 out so I’m dying over here. 

i should probably pack my hospital bag in case I go into preterm labor again but if all goes well I need to get old towels an a shower curtain for my home birth. 
  • sourkimsourkim member
    34 weeks 4 days baby is 5lbs 
    my hip is acting crazy so in PT but fine otherwise. 
    Rant: I can't stop cleaning nesting has a hold of me. 
    NJ has been hot it is like we skipped spring.
  • I am glad to see that we do have some people left. @kimberlillie, probably not. They are probably just checking that you don't have too much fluid and to get a better estimate of the size of baby. I had one because DD was measuring 1 weekend behind. On the ultrasound she was over a week ahead. No one is really concerned. I am having one more just to check. 

5 weeks 2 days until eviction day. 5 weeks even until my last day at work until august, but who is counting. We took our tour, and finished our nursery. Now DH just has to install the car seat in my car. He did his truck already, but I want to go get my car cleaned beforehand.

• Any Questions? Rants? Raves?
    Having to tape my stomach because my abs are separating ( whatever it’s called ) really sucks. 

What is this? I have never heard of this before. 
  • @Xtabbikatx Diastasis recti (abdominal separation). Apparently this is what causes some women to retain that "baby pooch" look even if they are very slim. It affects about two-thirds of pregnant women and usually heals within a year, but in some cases it doesn't.

BabyFruit Ticker
    35w6d, they think baby will be around 7lbs compared to my last 8.5lb nugget, though I know those numbers can be way off. My app says shes the size of a pineapple. 

My son is 22 months

How are you feeling
    Uncomfortable and counting down the days to meet this little girl

It is warm here, I’ve worn the same pair of maternity shorts for the last 3 days  :#  I really just need to buyva 2nd pair, but I feel like I can’t justify it this late in the game.

GTKY: Last full month before baby any baby moons planned or last minute details 
    desperately try to get any kind of sleep  :D   
    According to the hospital I'm 34w6d, the midwife estimated that this little one should be about 8lbs if they follow the trajectory (unlike my girl who was 9.5llbs).  I think baby is the size of a pineapple or honeydew melon. 

My daughter is 4-years old (soon to be 5)

How are you feeling
    Uncomfortable, aching, can't bend down and counting down the days to my c-section on 18th June 

It's up and down which is typical of the British weather.  We have a nice weekend of sun ahead of us so I'm looking forward to that.  I haven't had any problems with the heat on the rare occasions it has been nice but the Hospital was telling me they've had an influx of pregnant women coming to MAU for swollen legs and ankles. 

GTKY: Last full month before baby any baby moons planned or last minute details 
    No baby moons. I don;t go on maternity till the end of this month so that would only really leave two weeks until my c-section (so as well as probably not being able to fly I don't want to go away just incase).

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? What size is baby
    35w4d. At 32w baby was measuring 4.4lbs & 17inches(average range). Next ultrasound is at 37w (I am 5'6" daddy is 6'4", we will see if he still measures average)

15yrs & 11yrs (both girls)

How are you feeling
    Sore. Baby is deep in my pelvic making it very hard to walk. Last night I experienced period like cramps for almost 2 hours(way diff. Then my normal Braxton hicks that I always get). I timed them, started at 8mins went to 5mins then back to 8mins b4 they stopped. So not time yet but I just know it's getting close, with my other symptoms these last couple of days!

Just very excited for baby boy to arrive! & also..
    Hubby also changed from over the road truck driving to local dedicated runs. Still very long hours but he will be home every night now instead of being out for 2 weeks at a time :smiley:  

I live in FL so yeah we have heat now lol. AC is cranking so not so bad.

No "babymoon" but we did go to the movies a couple times & go out to eat a few times, something we won't be able to do for a little while. 

Carseat is going back in the truck & just need to finish mine and hubby hospital bags, baby's bag is all done (I think, I've repacked it several times already lol)