January 2019 Moms
Options

GTKY: Favorite TV Show

olivemommaolivemomma member
edited May 2018 in January 2019 Moms
Okay, what’s your all time favorite TV show?? The one you could binge watch over and over and think everyone else on this thread is crazy for not watching!

BabyFruit Ticker}

Re: GTKY: Favorite TV Show

• Options
    This is a hard question! Probably the Simpsons is my all time favorite. But like mid 90s-early 2000s Simpsons. 

for a current show: Outlander.

guilty pleasure show that I never miss: the bachelor/bachelorette 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I would have to say Friends and the first 10 seasons of The Simpsons. I reference those two shows a lot. I’m also a fan of How I Met Your Mother and Scrubs.

Current show would have to be The Big Bang Theory. I also love The Crown and Stranger Things. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    kaf1788kaf1788 member
    There’s not a ton of seasons to watch but Broad City never gets old to me! I’ve also rewatched Parks and Rec and 30 Rock quiiiite a bit
  • Options
    @sparkymcgeee - Good for you for still watching Grey's! I cannot believe it's still going. I watched it longer than most (post-plane-crash by 1 or 2 seasons), and thought I was the last one. :grimace:

Picking a favorite show is way too hard. So, I'll just pick one of my favorite shows currently airing - Legion. It's so good.
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Kabazaba said:
    @sparkymcgeee - Good for you for still watching Grey's! I cannot believe it's still going. I watched it longer than most (post-plane-crash by 1 or 2 seasons), and thought I was the last one. :grimace:

Picking a favorite show is way too hard. So, I'll just pick one of my favorite shows currently airing - Legion. It's so good.
    I feel like I deserve a prize for putting up with the crazy for so very very long. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    I could watch HIMYM, Scrubs, and The Office over and over again, and have many times. 

Currently, Game of Thrones is probably the show I love the most. I can't wait for the final season! Love the GIF @olivemomma

The Crown is really good, too. Also, Younger.
  • Options
    babs02babs02 member
    I also still watch Grey’s! I just can’t stop! Well I did for 2 seasons until I caught back up last summer and am back to current episodes. 
     I’m also currently watching Station 19. Other than those I watch Mickey, Sesame Street and Blippi on YouTube
  • Options
    I will watch Grey's until the end. And I love the reruns on lifetime. My current shows are homeland, a handmaid's tale, and shameless

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My profile pic gives mine away: Supernatural. I love many other shows, namely Stargate (all of them) and Doctor Who. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Still watching greys over here too! I think a piece of me will die when it finally ends. I feel like I watch a little bit of everything, but a few of the top of all time are probably game of thrones and sons of anarchy.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I’m a Game of Thrones lover! I’m also a big fan of supernatural, Blacklist, and Grey’s. I think if I had to pick, though, it would be Game of Thrones.
  • Options
    emmaaaemmaaa member
    Law & Order: SVU, Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory, Blue Bloods.

I can't pick just one.
    DH: 29 | Me: 29 
    Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
    TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
    DD: 10/5/16
    TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
    DS: 1/9/19
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    mrsmangmrsmang member
    I’m currently rewatching the office and love it so much. Also really like HIMYM, Psych, Jessica Jones. 
  • Options
    Broad City, Shameless, The Walking Dead,  FTWD, Game of thrones,  Handmaid's Tale,  HIMYM, Rick and Morty.

I really prefer TV to movies
  • Options
    emmaaa said:
    Law & Order: SVU, Criminal Minds, Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory, Blue Bloods.

I can't pick just one.
    We might be tv besties. 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    Another vote for Game of Thrones. It's going to be a long wait until 2019 for the new season.  Also love Shameless.  Just binged Life in Pieces on Netflix and loved it. 

My guilty horribly cheesy Tv pleasure was Vampire Diaries and the Originals.  

#1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37

• Options

Sex and the city,  friends and big bang theory! 
  • Options
    LangurLangur member
    I love this question.  I think it’s so hard to answer most questions for “favorites” but when it comes to TV my answer comes easily: Mad Men. Years later, I’m still bummed that it’s over.  Also a fan of GOT, currently watching Westworld, love Catastrophe, love Divorce, Pretty Little Lies, getting into Barry, Better call Saul.  Ahh, tv. Kind of weird that I have time to watch these shows but actually after little one goes down i guess I don’t have much energy for anything else other than watching a show and checking out mentally.  
  • Options
    Favorite is a tough one. My new favorites are the handmaids tale  (such a messed up show but so addicting ), law and order SVU and I'm also still a greys fan! Although I think I'm just watching it now because i feel obligated to finish the series. I also like shameless but am a season behind. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sweetyjenjsweetyjenj member
    edited May 2018
    This is hard. I watch a lot of Netflix Originals that I love.
    The Handmaid's Tale I recently burned through and got caught up
    Grey's Anatomy, This is Us, Parenthood
    Parks and Rec and The Office I can watch over and over
    Daredevil, Jessica Jones, and Arrow are great
    I loooooove New Girl and I'm sad it's ending soon
    ETA: Shameless!

Me: 30 |  DH: 33
    Married: 8/11/2007

DD: Born 2/3/17
    BFP#2: 5/3, EDD 1/10/19
  • Options
    Grey's Anatomy, up to a certain season, and the Golden Girls (don't judge me, lol!). There's something endearing how life after 50 was portrayed in that show. Plus I love the characters. 
  • Options
    Grey's Anatomy, up to a certain season, and the Golden Girls (don't judge me, lol!). There's something endearing how life after 50 was portrayed in that show. Plus I love the characters. 
    I love that show so much. No judgement here.

Meimsx no more
  • Options
    My favorite show ever is Firefly. It's easy to watch over and over because there was only one season. 

I'm also still watching Grey's and will watch it u tim they finally cancel it. 

Other favorites are Doctor Who, Parenthood and Friends. 
  • Options
    Always rewatching: The Office, Greys Anatomy, Parks and Rec

Currently loving: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, The Handmaids Tale, Baroness Von Sketch Show (Canadians you are SO lucky to claim these hilarious women!), Game of Thrones, Westworld, Full Frontal with Samantha Bee, Insecure (amazing show in HBO plz watch it y’all)

My wife and I have conceived a babe with my body and frozen donor sperm through IUI, with medication support (clomid, ovidrel, and injections of progesterone)

IUI #1, #2, and #3: Dec 2017, Jan 2018, and Feb 2018 - all BFN
    HSG Test: April 2018 - all clear!
    IUI #4: April 15/16, 2018 - BFP!! EDD: Jan 7, 2019 

• Options
    emmaaaemmaaa member
    emmaaa said:

I can't pick just one.
    We might be tv besties. 
    Yes!!

Am I the only one who actually still loves Grey’s Anatomy and doesn’t want it to end ever?
    DH: 29 | Me: 29 
    Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
    TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
    DD: 10/5/16
    TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
    DS: 1/9/19
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @Emmaaa shonda says she’ll make the show as long as Ellen Pompeo wants to be on it. And I’ll watch til they rip it from my tv screen! 

My wife and I have conceived a babe with my body and frozen donor sperm through IUI, with medication support (clomid, ovidrel, and injections of progesterone)

• Options
    The West Wing

DH and I could probably recite the entire series from memory by now, but it’s amazing! 
    married 7.11.09
    Me: 31 DH: 36
    DD (14) and DS (11) adopted from US Foster care December 2016
    BFP April 24, 2018 | EDD December 29, 2018
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options

My favorite show ever is Firefly. It's easy to watch over and over because there was only one season. 
    Yasss! I rewatch that whole series at least once per year. 
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    @DLpanda08 the absolute best!!!! Whenever people ask me my political views, I say "Bartlet for America."

• Options
    Sooo many shows! I have to say my FAVORITE is Outlander. (Outlander books as well).

But these are top of list too: Game of Thrones. Heartland. Doctor Who. Firefly. Supernatural. There are more I am sure but I can't think of them right now.

Some that H and I watch right now every week that I love are Superstore, Alex Inc., New Girl, AFV
    Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• Options
    If I had to choose 1,  I'd say How I met your mother. 

A close 2nd would be This Is Us...it might take my number 1 spot in another season or so
  • Options
    @Whitmore1027 Ooh, I forgot about Alex, Inc. I just started watching it on demand last week. I'm a big Zach Braff fan!!
  • Options
    @katethemom I love him too! Show is really cute. My husband likes it but he is not as happy that he's taking on his scrubs personality although I think that's the reason I like it the most!
    Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• Options
    @Whitmore1027 I kinda felt that way at first, too. But I'm really starting to enjoy it now. Hope it sticks around for a while!
  • Options
    @Whitmore1027 Oh yes I forgot about Outlander.  I am in love with Jamie Fraser  <3<3<3<3 
    #1 EDD 01/10/19; Team Green!
    TTC #1 since 01/16; Unexplained IF; Low AMH; Conceived naturally
    Married 11/12; Dating 05/05
    Me: 36  DH: 37

• Options
    100% with you firefly fans. We named our new puppy Wash and have so far only had 1 person immediately go “oh like from firefly?” Everyone else just thinks it’s a weird name. 

I also love parks and rec, arrested development and doctor who. 
  • Options
    I should also add that our cat is named “Stormageddon dark lord of all”. We love our tv shows.