I go in today for my 32 week appt. 

Random Questions
    none

Rants/Raves
    none really 

What are your Mother's Day plans?
    Not sure yet :)
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• How far along today? How big is baby? 31 weeks, not sure what size they are. hopefully bigger than last week. ;) 

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms Being so so hot ... I'm usually very cold natured. But I'm hot.

Appointments/US this week Today with my OB -- just general check up and hope to get a plan for the rest of my 6 weeks remaining.

Random Questions None

Rants/Raves Bummed because I had signed up for a breastfeeding class at our hospital, arranged a babysitter, rushed around like a chicken getting there -- and the teacher no showed!

What are your Mother's Day plans? Nada -- I'll do my usual Sunday thing and take a nap in the afternoon. :) 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along today? How big is baby?
    32 weeks! Baby is the size of a squash, apparently.  Although he's approximately 97th percentile, so...you know, a giant squash. 

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms
    Ah, my glorious contractions have kicked in again, along with cramping and some pain in the nether regions.  

Appointments/US this week
    32 week check up yesterday; had issues with ketones in my urine, (no GD in my case) so they did an NST.  This was slightly frustrating, because I could hear the nurses talking in the hall--one wanted the midwife to come check the strip (I could see the contractions happening on the monitor), and the other replied that the midwife said I was just dehydrated.  (So why even put me on the monitor, if you're going to chalk it up to dehydration anyway?  Gah.) 

Random Questions
    Anyone else having cramping/contractions?  I went through this a couple of weeks ago, and things calmed down.  Am upping my water intake even more, keeping my feet up (YAY for the semester being over), and am hoping this settles down in a day or so.  But, with my history of preterm labour, I'm keeping a close eye on it. 

Rants/Raves
    Oops.  See above.  ;) 

Hubs will be working, so probably just a low-key lunch with my boys after church, and then maybe a nap if I'm lucky.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

~~Wife to one amazing man~~
    ~~Mama to 3 crazy boys~~
    ~~Wrangler of 2 cats~~
  • @ethnomusicwhat I have had an increase of cramping/contractions. I brought it up today at my appt she said sometimes activity or dehydration can cause them, but if they become timeable and consistent to call even if they aren't painful. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• amdftwamdftw member
    How far along today? How big is baby? 29 weeks, size of an acorn squash

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms All my symptoms are just festering.  I did a lot more walking than usual on Sunday (went into Boston to see a play w/ my mom and brother for her [belated] bday present) and seemed to do okay but then yesterday I was EXHAUSTED and my heart palpitations were really bad.  I drank tons of water because that usually helps them but it didn't so I chalked it up to over exertion the day before.  I went to bed at a decent hour and they seem to be better today.

Appointments/US this week None this week.

Random Questions

Rants/Raves The crib bedding set we picked is out of stock online at Target (where I registered for it).  I wanted to wait til we got our completion coupon to buy it but now I feel like I need to go find it somewhere else like Amazon and just get it in case it doesn't get restocked.  I planned the whole nursery around this set and my heart is set on it.

As of now I told DH I want to sleep in and have breakfast in bed.  Other than that.... ? 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How far along today? How big is baby?
    31 weeks, a pineapple!  

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms
    I may have already said this last week but for real - my legs are now swelling.  I'm sure the feet are coming soon.  

Appointments/US this week
    We have an ultrasound tomorrow so we'll confirm that it really is a boy and see how big he is, how he's positioned, etc.  

Random Questions
    Nothing.

Rants/Raves
    This week has been really rough with my daughter and I am worried it won't get any better before the baby comes.  There are SO many changes coming her way right now that I really can't blame her, but patience is not my strong suit. 

No idea.  I'm not sure if DH has planned anything or if he's waiting for me to tell him what I want to do.  He did mention today that my Amazon wish list sucked.  LOL. I've got some high priority baby items on it and some things I want for the house (like a toilet seat and some towel rods).  I'm leaning towards donuts, church, nap, some fun activity with DD (I think he may be planning for us to make cookies), then going out to dinner (which I LOVE to do and we try not to do much due to budget).
  • krystlerrkrystlerr member
    edited May 2018
    How far along today? How big is baby? 28 weeks baby is the size of an eggplant 

New/Interesting/Festering Symptoms: getting very exhausted. I think it has to do with being slightly anemic, my work commute and working. Also Headaches. 

Appointments/US this week: just had my check up today 

Random Questions

Rants/Raves: excited for the cleaning lady to come on Saturday. We still have yet to get the nursery started bc we have been getting work done on our bathroom and wanted that to be finished but it has taken a month and now I’m starting to feel anxious. 

What are your Mother's Day plans? I’m taking my mom to a spa day at Burke Williams. I’m getting a prenatal massage and I can’t wait! Also going to visit with my grandmas. I figured I won’t be able to bounce around so much next year—given my husband should be celebrating me. Lol 
  • @lindsayleigh1989 They always tell me that, too.  The problem is they always up the threshold; then when I do go in, nothing shows up on the monitor, anyway.  Ended up sending most of yesterday on extended monitoring and multiple testing, only for the consensus to be that I'm just going to be cramping/contracting until this little guy comes, so I'm going to have to deal with it. My fetal fibronectin negative, no amniotic fluid, no cervical change...just painful cramps.  Fab. I mean, I'm glad little man is ok, believe me, but I've lost all faith in my ability to figure out what my body is doing...and you'd think by the third time around, I'd have it figured out. 

Sorry for the rant.  :)  
    Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker

~~Wife to one amazing man~~
    ~~Mama to 3 crazy boys~~
    ~~Wrangler of 2 cats~~