2nd Trimester

Interested in skull theory...never heard of before

This is our 3rd and have never heard of the skull theory before. That being said, 15 week scan, little one likes having crossed legs. But both my others had similar skull shapes and we have a girl and a boy. Here is #3’s ultrasound.

Re: Interested in skull theory...never heard of before

• Sorry to say but skull theory or any other sex guessing game aren't well received on the bump. Most of us prefer science :) Maybe try a different forum with this question. 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Wasn’t really looking for guesses. Just was curious how accurate people really think they are. Science shows boy vs girl skull shape differences, most the models tend to be of adult structures. As I said, my daughter and son had very similar structures, so was curious how it could be accurate since each child is different. 
  • Loading the player...
  • izza2izza2 member
    Wasn’t really looking for guesses. Just was curious how accurate people really think they are. Science shows boy vs girl skull shape differences, most the models tend to be of adult structures. As I said, my daughter and son had very similar structures, so was curious how it could be accurate since each child is different. 
    It has a 50% chance of being accurate.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023