September 2018 Moms
Options

TW Tuesday 5/1

2»

Re: TW Tuesday 5/1

• Options
    @yosemite2018 I’m sorry you’re in such a big disagreement that you think it could be hurting baby. I agree that baby will be fine but I really hope that you can take whatever time you need to pamper and care for yourself. 
  • Options
    @BostonBaby1 I threw out every sponge in the house. And all the dish towels that were in the kitchen. My favorites were in that pile, but oh well. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @BostonBaby1 I threw out every sponge in the house. And all the dish towels that were in the kitchen. My favorites were in that pile, but oh well. 
    Well, that just sucks. I hope you get great replacements that you love even more. Home Goods?
  • Options
    @BostonBaby1 yes! Home goods and Target. I can find cute ones over time. Luckily, I still have my back up stash for now. It is unlikely that I will happen upon another set that features dogs including a GSP and a Vizsla, but I’ll get over it. 
  • Options
    jumpy57jumpy57 member
    @Wishilivedinflorida yes, I'm right there with you. Let's just work together so we can get stuff done properly  ;)

@yosemite2018 that's rough and I hate the silent treatment game, my DH likes that one as well. I also think talking it through with someone will be helpful. Sometimes when I get really upset just describing the situation brings relief and the clarity I need to move forward. I hope you can get things resolved  <3

• Options
    @Wishilivedinflorida Ugh, that happens here too. And eventually, everyone emails someone from my department because we get them answers and don't brush them off. So annoying for all parties.

So my TW is my elementary school. I got a call yesterday from the school that DS is having trouble breathing. I drive through crazy traffic and get behind a goat cart with a motor going 30 mph in a 55 mph. The road rage was real. The whole time I am imagining DS needing emergency care. Get to the school and run in like a lunatic. He was totally fine. A minor breathing thing due to sinus congestion. I had him cough a little bit, drink some water and he was out running around fine as can be. I think my blood pressure is still high.
  • Options
    @Wishilivedinflorida I hate those moments!! I hate when in your head you want to go off on them but you can’t... Grrrr!! Incompetent people drive me batty.

@sarah-ruby-21 that’s horrible! How do they not see the difference! I’m so sorry that happened.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! DH and I talked this morning and things were mostly better... then (TW- death) tonight my parents came over for dinner and DH and I both got texts to call his mom... he stepped away to call and we found out a close relative had been killed earlier today. We’re both in shock but it’s just a reminder that family matters most and we should never ever go to bed angry like that again. Hug your loved ones extra tonight please.
  • Options
    nlc8424nlc8424 member
    @yosemite2018 glad you and your DH were able to talk and get to an okay spot. So sorry for your family's loss, how heartbreaking. Will keep you in my thoughts.
  • Options
    starlastarla member
    @yosemite2018 I'm sorry for your loss. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Options
    @yosemite2018 I’m so sorry. 
  • Options
    @yosemite2018 I’m sorry for your family’s loss. 
  • Options
    @yosemite2018 That’s so sad. I’m sorry for your loss. I’m glad you and your H can be there for each other. 
  • Options
    adiratadirat member
    @yosemite2018 I'm so sorry for your loss.

• Options
    @yosemite2018 I’m so sorry to hear that. 
  • Options
    @yosemite2018. My thoughts are with you and your family. Amen to keeping loved ones close, making each day count.. ya just never know..
    Me: 34 DH:33
    TTC since Oct 2016
    DX: Undetermined possible PCOS+MFI 
    July 2017-Dec 2017 Letrozole+TI
    Dec 2017 CP
    Jan 2018 BFP:EDD 9-25

• Options
    nlc8424 Ugh, hate that. We do not know what we are having yet but everyone is asking if I am wishing for a boy, since we already have a girl. Actually I want another girl, so buzz off!
  • Options
    What's annoying me is DH trying to give our baby clothes to his bestie. We don't know what we are even having yet, don't try to give away the clothes. And we may not even be done at two. 
  • Options
    @yosemite2018 I'm so sorry for you all! 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry and your family will be in my thoughts @yosemite2018
  • Options
    nackienackie member
    @mrsman2018 that’s crazy!  I insisted on keeping all our old baby clothes just in case even though DH wanted to be one and done.