June 2018 Moms

Weekend Randoms 4/21 - 4/22

Whatcha doin'??
We are so excited to grow our family!
DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekend Randoms 4/21 - 4/22

• DD is “grocery shopping” with her little shopping cart and toys around the house while I do some laundry. This afternoon my parents are taking her out for ice cream to celebrate her pooping in the toilet a couple of times this week (the wonderful world of bribery induced potty training!) and I’ll go to a couple stores by myself while they do that and try to find a few more summer clothes for her. Then we have to stop and pick up her blanket that DH forgot to bring home when they went to visit some friends yesterday. Spare blankie for the win last night!! 
    Also, LO is a party animal yesterday and today, and my stomach feels bruised from all the activities she’s doing in there. I think she really doesn’t have much room to stretch out anymore so she’s just wiggling in every which direction constantly. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just organized another clean basket of ds' old baby clothes. And kinda sorted out the random baby stuff we've been given as gifts down stairs. Taking a break now then I need to head upstairs and really pull out the stored away baby stuff. I still don't have anywhere to store/organize it all. But having it out will make me feel better and push Dh a bit to help me figure out solutions till his room gets done (no where close). My plan is also to get the pack n play up this weekend... that'll be my downstairs organized baby area. 
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm feeling all kinds of nesting today.  I want to clean all the things but my spd and hip pain is so sore.  

We're dropping dd off at my parents' for a sleep over. She loves spending time with them.

DH and I are going to go see Ready Player One later today.
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• @pupsicle23 I was in a wedding party at 8 weeks and it was exhausting... props to you!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @pupsicle23 I sent you a pm. :) 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @pupsicle23, your weekend sounds awesome and exhausting! You are my hero.
    @May14th2011 what kind of car did you decide on? 
    @Sabby2, how was the movie? 

Overdid it a bit this weekend. Cleaned out all of the closets and getting baby's room ready. Painted a second coat on the murphy bed that I purchased to re-do for the nursery. Cleaned out toy boxes, bathed three kids, and on Sunday went to visit our new 7 day old nephew. I came here to find someone to commiserate with, but EVERYONE is gone! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • pupsicle23pupsicle23 member
    edited April 2018
    @meg95995 tell us more about this Murphy bed! Is it for when LO is older!

eta: bathing 3 kids sounds exhausting 
  • @meg95995 we're getting a Dodge Durango, 2015. It's got captains seats in the 2nd row, and a 3rd row, which is exactly what we want. 
  • The movie was good!  I liked the book more but it was still entertaining.  
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• @May14th2011 we almost got the dura go but went with the Caravan. Had to trade in our youth but we needed the space for 4 car seats and an extra seat. How are you liking the Durango so far? 

@sabby2 I had no idea there was a book! Actually, I didn’t know there was a movie either, until I just looked it up. :) I need to get out more! 

@pupsicle23 we needed extra guest sleeping space but also want a nursery, since this is our first boy. I bought this hideous 1970s monstrosity  and I’m painting it white. So far, so good! As long as I can keep the paint out of my hair, which has not been totally successful thus far.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @meg95995 We still don't have it yet  :'( waiting on loan paperwork and other details that seem to be taking forever. I'm so impatient haha
  • Boo! Hopefully it will all be wrapped up soon, and you can be cruisin' in your new ride.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Congrats @ramblebee!! Check your PM’s!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @2589 replied! Thank you!