September 2018 Moms

Csection Mamas *edited- found C/S Mom thread

mauishaymauishay member
edited May 2018 in September 2018 Moms
*edited- found C/S Mom thread 

I know it’s still early but I was wondering if anyone here already knows they’ll be having a csection? 
I ended up having a emergency csection with my son, so I obviously didn’t make a birth plan for it but I’ll be having a scheduled csection this time and would love to hear what y’all are putting in your birth plans, if you’re making one. 

Re: Csection Mamas *edited- found C/S Mom thread

• If you search, we have a group of ladies that started a c section thread, for past and future surgical deliveries. 

We should probably get a new one started up soon, as the anatomy scans are getting in. Feel free to jump in on the old thread, and I'll see if I can get a new one with a few prompts to make it more open for everyone to share. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh thank you! I searched but I must have just missed it! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Found it! Is there anyway to delete this post or is it just stuck here forever now? 
  • stothistothi member
    mauishay said:
    Found it! Is there anyway to delete this post or is it just stuck here forever now? 
    Stuck here forever I'm afraid. It's not a big deal though. If you want you can edit the title of your post to say ,"nevermind, found the thread I needed," or something like that. Or some times people will change it to a gif party or something.