Options

Weekly Check-in: EDD January 1-7

emmaaaemmaaa member
edited April 2018 in January 2019 Moms
How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Symptoms?

R/R/Q 

GTKY:  What is your favorite way to relax?
DH: 29 | Me: 29 
Dating: 10/3/08 | Married: 12/27/14
TTC #1: August 2015 | BFP: 2/3/16 | EDD: 10/7/16
DD: 10/5/16
TTC #2: September 2017 | BFP: 4/28/18 | EDD: 1/7/19
DS: 1/9/19
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Check-in: EDD January 1-7

• Options
    emmaaaemmaaa member
    edited April 2018
    I may be alone on Monday ticker change for a little bit haha

How far along are you? 4 weeks

How big is baby? Poppy seed

Symptoms? Just emotional...feels like PMS rage

R/R/Q: Rant: It's Monday. I'm solo parenting this week. I'm tired. Rave: DD was so sweet and cuddly yesterday which is very unlike her and was just what I needed.

GTKY:  What is your favorite way to relax? I like to enjoy a couple of glasses of wine with some ice cream and just unwind. Now I will just eat some ice cream and swing on the porch.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    dubcompaniondubcompanion member
    edited April 2018
    How far along are you? 4+5

How big is baby? poppy seed

Symptoms? just easily irritated. I feel more fatigued easily, but I'm also heaving a 27-lb DD around and surviving the last month of the school year! (I'm a teacher)

R/R/Q DD is a great sleeper, but last night she kept waking and crying. I wonder if she's teething again. Either way, it was tough to get myself going this morning!

GTKY:  What is your favorite way to relax? I relax with Netflix/Hulu and with a rum and coke. The latter I've had to give up, so I'm replacing it with a Diet Coke and popcorn lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 4+3

How big is baby? grain of fleur de sel

Symptoms? Thirsty all the time and quite tired. I do okay in the morning. after I eat lunch it's all over and I just want to sleep all afternoon. Other than that, I get hot easily, especially at night. Not uncommon this week to wake up sweating in the middle of the night. 

R/R/Q: Doing fun mortgage approval stuff this week. We wanted to go through our current bank, but they're giving us the giant runaround, so I think we'll wind up switching banks over this. Not looking forward to it, but the other bank is already on board to give us the loan, but it would require us to be a customer of theirs. If our current bank is giving us the runaround, we're going to pull our money and reward the people who will work with us. But we have no room in our current apartment for the baby (I work from home and our other bedroom is my office) and we found a great place, so we need to move on this. I'm really glad we'll be moving in the second trimester when I'll still have plenty of time and energy to get stuff set up. 

GTKY:  What is your favorite way to relax? Honestly, weight lifting. It makes me feel so great when I'm done. Stress reliever, exercise, and relaxation all in one.  Aside from that, watching chick flicks or soaking in a warm bath. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    How far along are you? 4+2

How big is baby? A Braille dot

Symptoms? A little more tired and larger appetite. Feeling pretty good otherwise. I'm hoping for a MS free pregnancy like with DD. Now that I've said that, it will be awful

R/R/Q: Called the Dr this morning and set up first appt. And we were able to get a late enough appt that DH will be able to come. 

Sitting on the couch binge watching or nice hot bath. 
  • Options
    @catlady1215 good luck with switching banks. The mortgage process is an absolute nightmare. It delayed our closing twice because they wanted such specific things! Everytime we would send them something they would ask for two more things!

@dubcompanion Aside from being off today since DD is sick I’m alreasy DREADING the rest of the year. Straight through until June 22nd with only one day off. Basically all of first tri!

How far along are you? 
    4 + 3

How big is baby? Poppy seed!

Symptoms? Still having daily nausea and sto surprised about it. The thirst has died down a tiny bit. I also woke up pouring buckets of sweat last night BUT DD was sleeping on me.

R/R/Q: DD was sick this weekend and woke up inconsolable at 4:00am. She didn’t fall back asleep until almost 7 and would only sleep on my chest. Thankfully I had already taken the day off from work. Her fever had broken by then and today she is fine and in mostly good spirits. So who knows. 

I love to read and listen to podcasts! Also Netflix and twitch. 
    Me: 28 DH: 26
    Married: November 2015  3 
    TTC#1: January 2016
    BFP #1: 5/02/16 - MC: 5/27/16
    BFP #2: 10/06/16: 6 - EDD: 06/20/17
    DD Born 06/23/17 3
    TFAS: April 2018
    BFP #3: 03/21/18 - CP
    BFP #4: 04/23/18 - EDD 01/04/19

• Options
    How far along are you? 4 weeks

How big is baby? Poppyseed

Symptoms? None yet.

R/R/Q DH was traveling for work last week, we were away for a long weekend for a wedding (got the BFP the morning of), and how he's traveling again. I feel like we barely had time to celebrate the news. Also I went on a wine tasting last weekend and bought a bunch of wine that now I can't drink.

GTKY:  What is your favorite way to relax? Lying on the couch watching TV.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @BitterBetty12 Ugh, sorry that DD is sick! :( Hope she feels better soon. Dang, your school year goes until June 22? When do you guys start back up? 
  • Options
    @dubcompanion the first day of school for kids for us is usually either the day after or a few days after Labor Day! And thanks. She’s feeling mostly better. Just irritable. 

@Whitmore1027 Not peeing on sticks anymore is hard! I stopped on Saturday and it’s taking everything in me not to go buy more! But I think long term it’ll be better for my anxiety! I stopped at 4+1 after a really good afternoon test.
    DD Born 06/23/17 3

• Options
    How far along are you? 
    4+2
    How big is baby? 
    The size of a speck of glitter
    Symptoms?
    I'm actually feeling a little nauseous. I guess that's the feeling,  like something is in my throat. 
    R/R/Q 
    I'm feeling happy to be having symptoms which probably sounds crazy.  My anxiety is through the roof but trying to stay positive.  

snuggling with our dogs.  Watching them play.  Pregnancy it was having a cocktail on a patio
  • Options
    @Whitmore1027 - also doing the pregnancy journal. I just grabbed a blank one too, reflecting back to the day I got the BFP. I don't want to be getting a baby book, etc. yet, but i want to chronicle how i'm feeling and write letters to the baby when I have something to say. Some of those notes will likely get transferred to a baby book or official letter, but i also want to document this pregnancy and how I feel! 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    How far?
    4+1 - called into the Dr today and they said this is what I should go with until the US 

How big is baby?
    poppyseed

symptoms?
    Im feeling better today but have had some nausea. Tired and peeing a lot as well.

GTKY: Favorite way to relax?
    Wine! We are big wine drinkers so I’m missing it a lot right now.
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    @Whitmore1027 yes for the pregnant Halloween  costume!! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 
    4 weeks 2 days
    How big is baby? 
    Poppyseed
    Symptoms?
    Morning sickness has arrived! I got sick 5 times today and I had to run out of my classroom once to puke in the flower bed. Fortunately, there was another adult around. Also sore boobs.

R/R/Q 
    Rant: So ready for school to be done. 27 school days left...

Netflix or movie with DH. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @catlady2015 We went through Quicken for our mortgage. It was really easy and mostly online. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @catlady2015 this is an awesome idea and I will definitely do this! <3

My wife and I have conceived a babe with my body and frozen donor sperm through IUI, with medication support (clomid, ovidrel, and injections of progesterone)

IUI #1, #2, and #3: Dec 2017, Jan 2018, and Feb 2018 - all BFN
    HSG Test: April 2018 - all clear!
    IUI #4: April 15/16, 2018 - BFP!! EDD: Jan 7, 2019 

• Options
    @sfgiantsgamerbabe Good to see a fellow teacher here! I haven't hit morning sickness yet and I'm just hoping I can get through the rest of the school year without having to run out of the room to puke. At least I'm close to the bathroom!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    emmaaaemmaaa member
    @olivemomma I'm a big wine drinker too and is my go to to relax after a rough day or something
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you? 4+2

How big is baby? Poppyseed

Symptoms? None right now?

R/R/Q: It felt like dreary winter weather wouldn't ever leave, and now the past 10 or so days here have been GORGEOUS and I am living for it. Lunch outside as often as I can manage, weekend activities all outside (except Avengers, of course), it's the best.

GTKY:  What is your favorite way to relax? Playing games with friends, hiking, or reading. Also I see you @BitterBetty12 and that you watch Twitch. Are you into video games, or do you watch other types of streams they have (cooking/art)?
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    @Kabazaba Video games! What about you?
    DD Born 06/23/17 3

• Options
    @BitterBetty12 I am a huge everything-nerd, including video games. Most recently, Hubs and some of his friends entered into an amateur HotS tournament (video game a la DOTA or League of Legends - I think called MOBAs?). Anyway, his team sucks cause they're mostly all 2 beers in and haven't practiced or researched the other team, but they have fun and I have fun cheering them on :) I have gotten more into twitch from them and at least know by name/appearance some of the bigger streamers (dr disrespect being the best obviously). What types of games are you into?
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21

• Options
    @emmaaa the struggle is real! We have so much wine in our house. I think I’m going to have to move it out of my sight. Ha I sound like I have a more serious problem, I swear I don’t!
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    galactickatesgalactickates member
    edited May 2018
    @olivemomma we have tons of wine at our house too! In the fridge and in a wine rack.  H is filling our keggerator up today too with my favorite apricot ale!  We really like to drink lol

I've got friends coming into town,  she's been pregnant the last 3 visits, this time it's my turn. they can enjoy all the drinks for me 
  • Options
    @galactickates glad I’m not alone! We can crave it together!
    BabyFruit Ticker}
  • Options
    emmaaaemmaaa member
    @galactickates @olivemomma y’all are my soul sisters. I promise I don’t have a problem but we enjoy drinking lol
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @emmaaa - I'm not wearing any judgey pants here.  I think you can enjoying drinking and not have a problem. We work our assess off all week and sometimes the weekend too.  I don't feel bad about cocktails.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    MrsPyrowizMrsPyrowiz member
    edited May 2018
    How far along are you? 5 weeks today by my estimation

How big is baby? Going off of one of my other apps, size of a dot snail.

Symptoms? emotions are intense right now, light nausea, and awful headache.

R/R/Q: I'm not sure I'm using this section correctly, but I need a nap.

GTKY:  What is your favorite way to relax? curling up with a good book (or audio book) and snuggling with my babies.  They're 2 years and 9 months, so when they actually chill and cuddle, it's amazing!

So prego brain, I totally thought this was for the first week of January, not January 7.  Like I said, I need a nap.
  • Options
    @Kabazaba My H LOVE HoTS. I actually HATE that game. I can't get in to watching it. He is obsessed with watching their tournaments on twitch and it drives me crazy. It's the only MOBA he plays though, and a lot of his friends are really into it so it's his opportunity to game with them.

My favorite twitch streamer is Timthetatman. He Plays with Dr. Disrespect a lot who I also really enjoy! I also like Dr. Lupo, and a couple of overwatch streamers.
    DD Born 06/23/17 3

• Options
    @BitterBetty12 I also hate HotS, it's a constant struggle in the house. I will have to check out Timthetatman and Dr Lupo - I much prefer overwatch to MOBAs.

• Options
    BitterBetty12BitterBetty12 member
    edited May 2018
    @Kabazaba Tim used to be a mainly overwatch streamer it’s how he got big. Now he plays mostly fortnite. But I just find him to be a really entertaining guy no matter what he plays. 
    DD Born 06/23/17 3