Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Wednesday 5/2

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen in the year 2118?
DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: WTO Wednesday 5/2

• Options
    Month/Cycle: Still waiting for this one to end so I can start my first month of trying.

CD: 53

WAYDTGKU: Acupuncture, PCOS diet, supplements, a fertility yoga video, BBT

R/R: I finished my provera sunday and typically start the third day after stopping (which would be today), but there is no sign of it coming and my temp is still super high.  Come on already.  I want this stupid cycle to be over.  I feel stuck.

CS/Q: None right now

GTKY: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen in the year 2118?  I would want to know if elephants were still around.  I love them! <3
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond How are you enjoying the fertility yoga? I have a DVD but yet to try it out. FX that AF shows up soon so that you can get this cycle going!

Month/Cycle: 11/12

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: waiting on MRI and hio 

R/R: Just had a real "feel good" moment. Almost 18 years ago I had sent my sister a tiny compass set in marble with a note. Now her and her family are sailing through the Bahamas and she just sent me a pic letting me know that it is currently their only working compass on board. She has kept it with her all these years and now the little thing has a big role to fill. Makes my heart happy. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen in the year 2118? Oh there would be so many questions. Probably would ask about my family and loved ones, including the pets. And then move onto other items. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Charting, BBT, CM now that AF is gone.

R/R: No rant from me. Rave, however: Supposed to be a gorgeous day here in the Southeast, almost 80 degrees.

CS/Q: Does anyone use FAM mode/setting on FF? Or should I leave it on Advanced?

GTKY: I'd probably ask for something boring first, like a glass water, like I do whenever I wake up from anesthesia. Then I'd probably ask about life as it is in that year.
  • Options
    @nitnat007 I am liking it.  I did it before getting pregnant last time, so hoping it helps again this time!  Which DVD do you have?

• Options
    meggymemeggyme member
    @chellisam I keep mine on advanced. If you search “ovulation detection” on FF there’s an article that explains the different modes. Advanced takes all fertility signs into account; FAM only looks at temps.

Month/Cycle: 2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt

R/R: i’ve Been on hold for 1 1/2 hrs with tech support to get my computer back up after they upgraded my software...

CS/Q: I think I need to pick one time to temp and stick to it. My temps are all over the place lately, even though they were more stable for a bit temping whenever I first woke up.

GTKY: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen in the year 2118? I’d probably ask what they have to eat.
  • Options
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond I have the one by Brenda Strong. Which one do you have? You have motivated me now. I am going to do it tonight when I get home!
    @chellisam Jealous of your weather. Enjoy it!
    @meggyme Don't you just love tech support? I have had to deal with the Window's 10 update lately. Had to call in five times and it is still not resolved. GL
  • Options
    @nitnat007 Yay!  If anything else, it is at least relaxing!  Mine is called Restoring Fertility.  It has four different routines.  One for each phase of your cycle.
  • Options
    Hi!  I just intro'd in the newbie thread and now I'm jumping in...

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, charting all the things

R/R: Rave:  Have my annual with my OB tomorrow and he agreed to CD3 labs this past Monday, so I'm anxious to discuss everything with him.  Rant:  My parents will be visiting this weekend... during the start of our FW.  Le sigh.

CS/Q: Nah

GTKY: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen in the year 2118?  Have the Lions won the Super Bowl yet?
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/2 

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, and having all the sex

R/R: It's actually beautiful and warm here today.  Looking forward to being able to go be outside without freezing and for the last of the snow we have to melt.  

CS/Q:  Nope

GTKY: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen in the year 2118? TBH I would probably be really confused and end up asking where I was in a very panicked way.
  • Options
    meggymemeggyme member
    edited May 2018
    @nitnat007 I was on hold for 3 hours before someone picked up, started a ticket, said they don’t know when they’ll be able to fix it and hung up...
  • Options
    @meggyme I would not have been a very happy camper!

• Options
    lin0442lin0442 member
    @meggyme Those sound like horrible IT people, agh!

@chellisam @Venessa88 and @sparty7 Welcome! I hope your stays here are short!

@sparklingdiamond FX that your cycle moves along soon!

Month/Cycle: 26/18

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: not sure if I’m going to be benched this month or not- finding out on Friday at my (2nd) hysteroscopy appointment. 

R/R: Rave: Had a very productive day at work and the weather is gorgeous outside! Rant: So stressed out waiting to see how the next few months of TTC are going to be. Surgery and bench time, or just getting started on IUI/stims. We just don’t know! I’ve been trying to resolve this thing since November- glad the RE is moving things along compared to my (former) OB. 

CS/Q: nah

GTKY: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen in the year 2118? Assuming I didn’t freak out- ‘Can I look outside?’ Was I in a bunker, city, and what did the world look like?
  • Options
    meggymemeggyme member
    @lin0442 I work for the government, so you would be correct. They are the worst...
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond that is so frustrating that the Provera still hasn’t brought AF. Are you able to message your doctor to ask WTF?

Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, OPK starting tomorrow. 

R/R: work is crazy busy this week; I guess that’s a rant and and a rave since it’s keeping me occupied. 

CS/Q: it’s still boring

GTKY: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen in the year 2118?  Why did you wake me up? I have no interest in being alive in the future when all my loved ones are long dead and humanity has been crushed under the heel of our robot overlords. Although it would be cool to what technology has been invented. 
  • Options
    @TJtheGoat I think I have to give it a few more days because I think they said it can take up to ten days to come after the last pill :-/
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  16/8

CD: 12 I think

WAYDTGKU: probably nothing.  I am hoping I get a call with my rwsures soon so I know if I am still benched.  I had a super positive opk this afternoon, and symptoms/cm to match.

R/R:  I am just aggravated with life and ttc.  Part of me wants to say screw it and just go for it.  My surgeon did tell MIL that my tonsils looked awful,which is actually a good thing, so most likely the pathology will be fine. 

CS/Q: none

GTKY: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen in the year 2118?  What is food like?

@sparklingdiamond, I hope AF shows soon, but I think 3 days is on the early side with Provera.  It has taken me 5 and I think 7 days.  

@nitnat007, that is sweet that your sister had the compass with her.

• Options
    @holly321 That is good to know!  I think I am stuck on 3 days after because that seemed to be when I started every other time I took Provera. But good to know that it can vary.
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond wow 10 days can feel very long when you’re waiting for it. I hope AF comes soon for you! 
  • Options
    @sparklingdiamond @nitnat007 I've never heard of fertility yoga before, it sounds interesting! I've done yoga a few times. Do you know women that is has worked for/how did you hear about it or decide to start it?

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, drinking green tea

R/R: I'm very frustrated with a supervisor at work because he is not clear in his expectations for a project I'm working on. Every time I go to him with a question or revision of the project he is quite rude to me. The deadline for this project is next week and it's causing me a LOT of stress. I'm worried that the stress will interfere with my cycle, which has happened before.

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen in the year 2118?
    I would ask "What year is it?!?" just like how Robin Williams did in Jumanji. Then I would ask about my family.
  • Options
    @luckywife10 I was researching various things that would help the last time I was trying to get pregnant.  I looked on amazon and the one I picked had good reviews.