August 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 4/30

laurad75laurad75 member
edited April 2018 in August 2018 Moms
Happy Monday!  I hope everyone had a great weekend!

How far along are you/how big is baby? 

How are you feeling? 

Rants/raves/questions? 

Any appointments this week?
History and blog link in spoiler
2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
May 2020 FET; BFN
July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

Re: Monday Ticker Change 4/30

• Options
    How far along are you/how big is baby? 24 weeks today; he's the size of a garden eggplant.

How are you feeling? Good!  I'm trying to work on combating the achy back by moving a lot during the day.  We will see how that goes today. 

Rants/raves/questions? I want to spend some time this coming weekend figuring out a plan for nursery furniture.  There are so many options but I feel like coordinating delivery with the move is going to be a challenge.  

Any appointments this week?  Standard OB check up tomorrow.  FX it is nice and boring!
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    Thanks Laura! Mine was great, I hope yours was as well =)

26 weeks. Time is really flying now! Length of a scallion? The size comparisons are getting weird(er).

How are you feeling? 
    Fat and tired, but good. Second trimester ended up being ok, but now I'm dreading the third.

Rants/raves/questions? 
    Acquaintances are starting to get worried about me doing things, which is both sweet and annoying. I was climbing up some bleachers this weekend and about 4 people all told me not to do that, or to "be careful." Thanks, guys, but I can still do things! I promise I'm not taking undue risks.

Nah, glucose test on May 22nd. Still on 4 week check in cycle.
    Me:32
    DH:45
    DSD: 20
    DSS: 18
    Team green baby due: Aug 6th, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @derbysquirrel I get the same 'made of glass' treatment except from my direct boss or my husband.  I was working at an event this weekend and everyone kept yelling at me if I was carrying something (anything).  Like you said, its very sweet but it gets old after a while and I still need to function.  My direct boss didn't seem to be worried about me at all and at one point seemed annoyed that I had taken a bathroom break.  

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    How far along are you/how big is baby? 26w R is as big as a bundle of Kale.

How are you feeling? Not bad. No one can figure out why my feet are so swollen, so I am now the ‘proud’ owner of compression socks. BUT I also have a dr.’s note about drinking and peeing enough to float a boat.

Rants/raves/questions? H just finished his orientation for Pepsi. He had soo much paperwork to fill out. He now has health, dental, vision, parental leave, paid every Friday, and a new phone. Pretty damn impressed with him.

Any appointments this week? Nope. Have a cervix check, GTT, and growth US on the 29th.

@laurad75 would it be easier to have stuff shipped now, and just leave it in boxes until the move?

@derbysquirrel I used to get ‘YOU ARE WITH CHILD’ about 100 times a day at softball practice. Cute and sweet the first week, but damned annoying after that.

Formerly known as Kate08young
    August '18 Siggy April Showers:

Me: 28 H: 24
    Married: 7/22/14
    Baby L: 8/4/2015  August 2015 Moms
    Baby E: 11/18/2016   December 2016 Moms
    TTC #3 08/2017  BFP 11/27/2017. 
    Twin B lost 11/22/2017, Twin A doing well. 

• Options
    How far along are you/how big is baby? 25/cauliflower

How are you feeling? Overall really good. Some heartburn at times but mostly just impatient and ready to have everything all ready for her and then for her to be here (although obviously I don't want her to show up for at least 12 weeks). 

Rants/raves/questions? I'm getting the "made of glass" treatment too but more so by DH than anyone else (which I guess makes sense because it's his baby too but I just roll my eyes at him, I know what my body can handle). 

Any appointments this week? Nope, I had my f/u scan last Friday and found out my placenta has moved out of the way (yay!) so nothing now until my GD test on 5/25.
    *TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• Options
    Hey hey!

24w, cantaloupe

How are you feeling? 
    Pretty crappy. Back pain when I drive; I drive 2,000 mi/month. Relentless f-ing heartburn. Period digestive issues.This time with my son, I was still in that happy 2nd trimester sweet spot. Much shorter lived this time around.

Rants/raves/questions? 
    Finally got some answers about my low-lying placenta today. And the answer is: couldn't rule out previa. So not super definitive. 

OB appt today. Everything was fine. I don't like the office; they always seem scatter-brained. GD test at some point in the next two weeks.
    Coffee Bean Born 6/13/15.
    2nd round exp 8/20/18.
    Meow.
  • Options
    24 weeks. Puffin :)

How are you feeling? 
    Ok, so my pelvic and (tmi) rectal pressure was insane this past week. I called my doctor to confirm that everything is ok, and she said it sounds like the joys of a second pregnancy. The baby apparently descends into the pelvis a lot sooner the subsequent times around. As long as I'm not leaking, bleeding, or having contractions, I'm fine. My belly band helps, so there's at least something I can do.

Rants/raves/questions? 
    The weather is going to be gorgeous and hot this week, and I can't wait. 

Nope. Not for another few weeks.
  • Options
    nugs41nugs41 member
    edited May 2018
    24 weeks. Grapefruit :#

How are you feeling? 
    Overall feeling good. I have been able to exercise pretty regularly, and have been running like 1x per week, a few miles at a slow pace. So maybe 3 weeks ago I signed up for a 5k that is happening this weekend, and of course the past 2x I've tried to run I've gotten awful shin splints. Just annoying timing.

Sorry about the awful pains @7425cait so many fun things to look forward to in the future  :|

Rants/raves/questions? 
    Peanut butter is rocking my world this week.

OB check in next week but that's it. 

• Options
    @princesslockness That might be easier.  I could order it for delivery right before we move so the boxes will get moved and then we can assemble once we are in.  I kind of like that plan.  

May 2020 FET; BFN
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog