August 2018 Moms

Randoms w/o 4/23

2»

Re: Randoms w/o 4/23

•  Lol, @mrsbubbles-2, the rice. I have a rice cooker, but have never used it. I think it makes too much. I don't know. Haven't seen it in 5 years since I got it at my wedding shower. 

Speaking of showers again, I was informed mine would be June 9th. That's so soon!!! I have a week to come up with a guest list and at least start a registery. So much anxiety.  :s

Also, my phone slipped out of my purse onto the concrete going into workans smashed the screen in 45 places, so I'll be upgrading very soon, I guess. Like this weekend. Before I cut my finger. Sigh. 
  • @doctormom33 I cook my eggs the exact same way, except I only do 10 minutes. I also love my rice cooker, but I do know how to cook rice on the stove in a pot.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • So I put them I cold water, let it boil for like 4 minutes, then let them sit for 15 before running them under cold water. I don't know if they were perfect, but they were cooked enough for me. My poor dog was very disappointed that he didn't have any more runny eggs to eat. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @calimom2524 I don’t think that number exists, too many variables! Were they mini donuts, big ones, cream filled, did you have coffee with them? Now I want donuts more than anything, for scientific experimentation of course. 
  • I don't know, but I had six glazed donut holes and it definitely wasn't enough.
  • Maybe a dozen @calimom2524 I think they wouldn't taste good anymore at that point
  • Lol at the variables. They were regular sized and a large coffee. I had 3 and feel no shame. I have to celebrate v-day! Plus I'll be taking my GD test soon so just in case I fail I need to indulge now. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @calimom2524 as many as it takes!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• @melbel0824 it clearly takes like 4 donut holes to make a donut, so you hardly had breakfast

• @legallykate Woah Meme skills on point!
  • omg @legallykate that's the gif to win all gifs. For real, you have mad skills. Also, I love you. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @livinthesunnylife technically the donut holes were second breakfast/my mid-morning snack. But you're right, that barely equaled 1 donut.
  • @legallykate: You win today! 
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Damn you all. I want donuts for breakfast now. Preferably with a bottled Starbucks caramel frap. But I have to do so much stuff this morning before I can think about running out for breakfast. 
  • vinerie said:
    Anyone notice how low cut maternity shirts often are? SO annoying when you need to dress a little more conservatively (i.e. not be so boobalicious.) Anyhow, I bought (what I thought) was the perfect solution: pregnancy tanks. I am wearing one today but it keeps riding up over my belly and since I'm wearing a dress, I can't easily fix it without running somewhere private, closing the door, pulling my dress practically over my head so I can pull down the tank. Can we just get some sensible clothing, please!?!?
    I cannot understand why maternity shirts are all vneck and so low cut! The only place I’ve found crew neck maternity tshirts is gap. Super soft and way more practical. 
  • @LC12261012 ugh, they're either v-neck and low-cut or just ridiculously baggy (and too-short) parachute T-shirts.  :/