November 2018 Moms
Options

Announcement Thread!

Re: Announcement Thread!

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts - Your announcement made me cry! As someone who only struggled with infertility for 13 months, I was an easy case too and yet I gained an understanding about how painful infertility can be that I could have never understood otherwise. Thank you so much for sharing! I want to post something for NIAW although I don't think I am ready to announce, but I hope you don't mind if I steal parts of your post! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• Options
    Aww I'm not trying to get you all the cry.  Staaaaahhhpp with the crying <3;) 

@vrj0522 Feel free to steal away <3 IF/struggling to conceive is the PITS and sooooo many others have it so much worse I can't even comprehend their strength but they are the most amazing warriors out there.  And then there's the opposite where so many don't even realize that it's not "easy" for everyone.  It's not intentional, it's just something that gets taken for granted.  

@ginny_203 *hugs* I'm glad I'm not the only one too.  We are soooo blessed to be getting our miracles <3

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Love your post! I was seriously considering not putting anything on Facebook because I know what it feels like to be TTC for so long and seeing another pregnancy announcement. I almost feel guilty for being so happy when others are still struggling. I think saying something for IFAW is a great way to make sure everyone knows your not trying to rub it in their faces.
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Awesome announcement. There really needs to be more awareness regarding this topic. 
  • Options
    lifesabeach85lifesabeach85 member
    edited April 2018
    @mockingjay1 that is gorgeous! 

@MouseMama817 so cute! Your son is precious 

• Options
    @mockingjay1 Did you make that? It's seriously beautiful. Will this be your first time publicly talking about your loss? 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @MouseMama817 Awww... too cute! I love the tin-can telephone idea.  To include a rainbow maybe get a shirt with a small rainbow low on the belly or something?  

@mockingjay1 that is BEAUTIFUL!  Love it!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @MouseMama817 That's such a cute idea! What about a rainbow string?

@mockingjay1 That is gorgeous! 
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    MouseMama817MouseMama817 member
    edited April 2018
    @tessiesmom26 I love it! Thank you  <3
    @lifesabeach85 It's actually a stock photo from Pinterest  :D But he is adorable isn't he? I have a little girl myself.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies!

@MouseMama817 - I love that idea! That is on my list of pics to take during this pregnancy (and was one of the ways I was considering announcing too!)

@offtoneverland - I made the calendar (and the baby, ha), but the flowers came from pinterest. I looked and looked for somewhere to buy an image/digital backdrop like that, but couldn't find anything I liked and didn't want to spend $$$$$$ on flowers. This way was easy because it was all done on the computer. It will be the first time publicly posting about my loss, although I'm not sure I'm going to directly say anything. I can't decide because I know a lot of people don't know what rainbow babies are.
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Options
    @mockingjay1 I love that announcement! So beautiful.
  • Options
    @MouseMama817 lol yeah I guess that would be funny to have professional staged photos like that done and not be sure you were gonna use them! Pregnancy brain! 

• Options
    @mockingjay1 - it's absolutely gorgeous! A lot of people don't know what rainbow babies are. I only put it together after reading stuff from all of you gals. 

• Options
    @MouseMama817 That announcement is awesome! Such a creative idea!
  • Options
    Hi ladies! I need opinions because I can't decide which pose I like the best. Which one of these three would you pick? I will also post what I am thinking of doing with it in photoshop. This was just a quick edit on my phone.
  • Options
    Oh no!!! I just realized the sign is wrong!!! Ugh. I paid all that money. I was going to put the whole date and didn't have room but then I didn't change in to on. 
  • Options
    @bfpafter4years I like picture 1 and 2 best. The rainbow balloons look great against the white background. If I had to pick one, I think I'd go with the first. I like your DD's cute pose. :) Do you know anyone who can photoshop? They may be able to change the o to an I. But I don't think it's a huge deal at all! I love the pictures. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @bfpafter4years maybe you can use an app to add the number? I also like the white background.
  • Options
    I do photoshop and will probably change it for the Facebook announcement (being a teacher and all!) But there is nothing I can do for the prints. Oh well...
  • Options
    eahayeseahayes member
    Told most of our friends already but planning to tell work next week after our 12 wk u/s! So excited, because with a tough road to get here, they have all been so supportive. I work in a school and we are all very close-- planning to put a note up saying something along the lines of "I'm so lucky to work alongside those who inspire me daily, and have supported me so genuinely on this journey-- Grab a donut (before I eat them all)! Baby Xx coming November 2018!"
  • Options
    @rosebud1230 y’all are too cute! 

• Options
    @luvisgr8 I bought that shirt too and had DD wear it when we went to my parents house one day.  They totally didn't get it!  Now, I do have a step-daughter so I could see how maybe they would think it was just a shirt talking about sisters in general but it was hilarious.

I bought an actual "big sister" shirt to tell DH's side of the family.

My close friends and work know.  We plan on doing family pics on May 12th so I'm hoping to have a pic to share on FB on Mother's Day :smile:
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @lifesabeach85 awh thanks! We’re super excited with this being our first!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Dh and I are going to pose with a "bump ahead" traffic sign. 
  • Options
    @rosebud1230 - you guys look so excited and your pic makes me excited for you!

@kandb521 - I love your announcement pic!! So adorable!

• Options
    @kandb521 Oh, my! That announcement is stunning!
  • Options
    @andrea0418 - that is too cute!

• Options
    kamahina9 said:
    @andrea0418 - that is too cute!
    Pinterest idea :)