December 2018 Moms

FTM Check-In w/o 4/24

2»

Re: FTM Check-In w/o 4/24

• @ab_canada and @omnommer +1 to the all of a sudden hungry feeling. Which is crazy! My work day schedule is kind of restrictive about when I can take breaks, just by nature of the job. I've been trying to eat at every possible break, even when I'm not hungry, just because I know it could happen at any moment and it will be vicious when it does! 
  • I'm a rule breaking pregnant lady. The only thing I really follow is the " no more than 12oz of Tuna per week" rule due to mercury. As for everything else, I go for it. I tend to follow other countries standards rather than the US.
    *Loss 8/2014*
    *Rainbow 8/2015*
    *Expected Rainbows 12/2018*
    *Loss of Twin 5/2018*

• Loading the player...
  • k_m10k_m10 member
    1. When is your EDD/how far along? 
    EDD 12/26. 5 weeks + 2. 
    2. Any appointments this week? 
    First one is tomorrow! Assuming they won’t be able to more accurately pinpoint my EDD until later. 
    3. Symptoms? 
    - Constant breast / nipple pain
    - On and off light cramping, getting a bit better
    - Nausea and tiredness that both have been coming and going 

4. Any questions/concerns/etc?
    My nausea actually had gone away for the past two days and I was worried, but it hit a bit again mid-morning today and then tonight too. I’m mostly just anxious and googling everything. 

5. GTKY: what’s a movie you are looking forward to seeing and/or what is your favorite movie
    Favorite movie ever is probably “Gone With the Wind.” 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • k_m10k_m10 member
    ab_canada said:
    Oh yeah one question I had is, does anyone else feel like they are full for longer than normal and then very suddenly hungry? I can't figure out if it's due to a diet change or it's the "pregnancy affects your digestive system" thing. I usually eat lots of protein and veggies, but for some reason have been turning my nose on protein and mostly wanting bread with my veggies.
    Not that specifically, but definitely changes. It took me an hour and a half to eat my lunch yesterday because I just didn’t feel hungry. I only had a small salad for dinner tonight, same reason. But I do notice that when I don’t eat (especially with small snacks in between), I tend to get nauseous.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @texas_t I’m with you on a lot of the rules. They seem overly restrictive and without a ton of just reasoning. 
  • Thanks for the responses, ladies! It's great to know that it not just me.

• @nerdeebird
    I feel like most of the "don't eat this" things out there are just judgemental. Like, I know I need to eat healthy, thanks for the tip. Just tell me what I can't have because it's dangerous, not because you're trying to promote your diet!