July 2018 Moms

Re: WTF Wednesday 4/25

• @zombiehoohaa OMG my husband legit never flushes the toilet when he pees. WTF is up with that? And it's always super bright yellow and strongly scented, obviously he needs to drink more water. I don't get it. I do not think he's trying to conserve water, pretty sure he's just lazy AF. 
  • Loading the player...
  • zombiehoohaazombiehoohaa member
    edited April 2018
    @zande2016 It bugs the crap out of me!!! He also "forgets" to flush after a deuce. He just puts the lid down, so when I go to pee, there is a pile of shit wading in water. Its gross!! No matter how much I tell him to be cognizant of flushing, he still fails...wtaf!?!? So disgusting. Manchild is what they are.

Edit:words

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Wtf to work being nuts this week and dishes are piled up. Had a 730am meeting and now I need to make breakfast and clean. Let DH sleep because he helped me a bunch with some stuff last night and was still tender from the dentist . Why is it always crazy before I go on vacation!
  • WTF brain?  Why can't you keep anything straight?  I keep writing wrong dates on things and my calendar gets screwed up.  I've resorted to setting alarms on my phone just to remember simple things.  Oy!

@zombiehoohaa mine will forget to flush a deuce if he goes before the shower... and then it sits all.day.long.  Gross.  The smell has been sitting in a closed toilet ALLLLLL DAAAAAYYYY and my senses are in overdrive so that's the worst!
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • @WorkinWeezel I have to have an alarm on my phone to remind me to get my DS off the bus. I totally get it lol. 
  • DH drives me nuts he’ll be on the laptop watching videos and put his shows on TV. I’m so over food and car shows. PICK ONE!!!
    DH has a nasty habit of not cleaning his drippings after peeing. SUPER GROSS! I’ve threatened to put up a sign to remind him to clean it and put the seat down. I almost fell in again the other night! 
    However my confession is that i don’t flush after i pee at night since I’ll go multiple times and I’ll flush first thing when i wake. 
  • This must be an all around husband thing.  Except DH is always on his phone- and he works from home.  UGH go on facebook and crap while I'm at work and be with me when I get home or hey maybe make dinner for once?!

WTF to not sleeping/waking up every few hours :( baby girl needs to let me sleep since I wont be getting much once shes here
  • @noideawhatshesdoing seriously with this weather! 70 on Sunday, snow yesterday, rain tomorrow and then almost 80 on the weekend?! 
  • +1 to the weather changes. 

WTF to the girl I paid $50.00 for a framed calligraphy piece from. It is literally the only thing keeping DD's nursery from being finished. She messaged me at the beginning of March and told me that it would be done by the end of the week....and now it's almost May. WTF?? I've sent her a couple of messages and she has sent me pictures of it so I know it's done...why aren't you shipping the darn thing to me then? She's a acquaintance of mine so I'm trying not to get hateful with her but it's frustrating....
  • WTF time - I think you are literally moving backwards today... feels like 3:30 not 1:30...

LOL at all the flush issues... DH is great about flushing, but aim is less than ideal and I refuse to scrub the master bathtub - esp while pregnant - though it would be convenient for when it makes me hurl...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I also have a husband incapable of flushing. Although, I’ll admit I don’t flush at night- DS’s room is right next to the bathroom and that’s just not a risk I’m willing to take lol. I’m also pretty sure he has worse aim than our 2yo. 

And an even bigger WTF to this weather! Rainy and miserable today, I was hoping we’d get to go to the park today. DS tried to hit a girl at his playgroup so no park yesterday and he could reallyyy use a good energy burn. He’s been in rare form the past few days. Do 2yo’s still go through leaps? Because it feels a lot like that aaaaand I’m over it
  • @zombiehoohaa OMG All the time! OR I'm watching something on the TV and he decides to play a video on his phone with the sound turned up. Hellooooo earbuds please! I'm generally sound sensitive so to have a ton of things going on at once really gets to me.
  • Although, I’ll admit I don’t flush at night- DS’s room is right next to the bathroom and that’s just not a risk I’m willing to take lol. 

Yes! This, exactly! 
  • I suggest getting DHs pillow speakers! They wouldn't work for tv but definitely work if they are listening to music or podcasts or anything else on their tablets/computers .They are legit awesome!

Wtf to the stupid "early moments" book subscription. I used a coupon for some books and didn't realize it was a subscription (language was snaeky and pregnancy brain didn't catch it). Thankfully I canceled but one payment of $15 went through and I got 3 more books. I hate auto renewal subscriptions with a passion!
  • @nimmle I'm super sensitive to light and noise at night, so I wear a sleepmask and headphones. Dh sees this as a challenge, I think. He finds the most bright and loud shows to watch. Sometimes he even has earbuds in on his tablet WHILE watching the tv!!! This man...I love him..however he REALLY knows how to test me. 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• So smelly pee due to non water drinking must be a DH thing...my DH's smells so horrid! We are a yellow let it mellow fam so I can't get on him about the flushing, but the smell is legit. 
  • So somehow all of the things DH is “researching” online shows up as advertising on my FB. This guy and his expensive taste but i guess he can’t hide if from me lol (none of this is set up to be intentional)
    Also WTH eyebrows why do you have to be so thick that if i loose one strand of hair i have a bald spot  :(
  • WTF to DS. Three is especially trying the last few days, I didn't even want to read to him or tell him a story at bedtime I was so very annoyed with him. He just ripped a dinosaur book in half today...not during naptime, because he didn't nap today we were out too long, but just straight up went in his room and destroyed a book, one of his favorites. I discovered it at bedtime so I had to take every single one of his books out of his room. Now I don't know if I can trust him playing near them in his playroom! What am I supposed to do, take all the books out of his playroom? I don't have space to store that shit! I just don't. I'm so overwhelmed. 
  • @SmashJam my DD has been three for less than a month and I’ve already said several times how unbecoming three is on her. I swear she’s a monster right now! 
  • Not my day. WTF work! Just heard I might have to fly down to LA for a meeting on the 18th. Would literally be fly down in the morning, have the meeting and fly back that evening. It's only a 2.5 hours flight each way, but ugh, do not really want to do that at 33 weeks. Hoping my doc says no.
  • My doc would say no way, @noideawhatshesdoing!

My WTF is shared between myself and my doctor. I neglected to tell her about my nosebleeds. She said my blood work was all normal but I shared the results with my chiropractor today and my RBC is actually borderline low. Which helps to explain why I have felt so incredibly tired. I'm going to try to increase my intake from food for a few days to see if it helps and otherwise start taking a supplement.
  • @hillbillywife ugh mine actually isn't even three I meant to write "almost" cuz he'll get there in june. But still, monster status. 
  • @SmashJam regardless! Solidarity! We CAN make it to 4! 
  • @SmashJam that sucks so much :( We took the "special" books away already and they are in my bookshelf downstairs (huge bookworm who always wanted a library).  She's colored in a few books while trying to explain the difference between coloring books and reading books. Can you get a cheap laminate shelf or cratebox and put the books above kid reach but still convenient for bedtime?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @SmashJam @hillbillywife Uhhhhh....it gets worse than the "terrible twos"?

Please, I'm begging you.....say it isn't so. 
  • @foxbaby2016 it’s a different kind of horrible lol. Two is hard because they tantrum and can’t communicate as well. 3 is hard because now that have words and newfound independence because of said words. They think they’re the sh*t but don’t have the maturity to do anything with it lol. 
  • i hear the "why"s start at 4....  though we've already started the "what is that?" at almost 2...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @SmashJam regardless! Solidarity! We CAN make it to 4! 
    I'd hate to be the bad guy... but 4 is hard too...  less whining, but they understand how to be sneaky and blame others and it's just a different kind of hard.
  • @gingerbride26 My son is 4 and is DEFINITELY in the "whys" full swing.  Lots and lots and lots of questions.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @KatyF0813 my oldest is 6! I think I just really don’t like toddlers so 4 was kind of a reprieve for me. So far all of the years have been hard in some way or the other. 
  • KatyF0813 said:
    @SmashJam regardless! Solidarity! We CAN make it to 4! 
    I'd hate to be the bad guy... but 4 is hard too...  less whining, but they understand how to be sneaky and blame others and it's just a different kind of hard.
    Ugh- 4 sucks more than 3 at this house. The damn tantrums.
  • @elizabethrn87 there was a woman at the bounce house a couple weeks back with a new baby, a 4 year old and a 2 year old. Her four year old collapsed on the ground in a tantrum for a reason she could not pinpoint and she looked up at me and says..."I thought tantrums would stop at 4, but it turns out they are just for different reasons."