July 2018 Moms

HDBD 4/18

It's Wednesday right?  Let's see those bumps!

Married 9/19/09
Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: HDBD 4/18

• Loading the player...
  • @Sarafuss I had someone shocked last week when I said I was due in July and then followed up with - you are going to have a big baby. :sweat_smile:
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @MrsMiller8588 people are crazy.  I think people just don't realize what it actually looks like to be in the last few weeks of pregnancy.  I feel like I look little farther along than I am (and my belly is measuring about a week ahead) but not at all like I could give birth any day now.  People really know how to make ya feel self-conscious!  
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @acunamatada love your outfit! Looks so comfy and breezy! 
  • @hillbillywife thanks! It was super comfortable- except those shorts, I bought them at Target, they fit great but the stitching at the top of the belly panel isn’t stretchy!! Once I get them over my hips/belly they fit like a glove but it’s painful and hilarious seeing me trying to put them on.. 
  • @acunamatada who makes maternity bands that aren't stretchy?! So dumb but I agree you look super cute! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @acunamatada that’s hilarious! But seriously! How is the stitching not stretchy? 
  • @pretzellover mine didn’t grow at all till after delivery with DS and normal part of the itty bitty committee. This time around I’m already my BF size (a full C) and wondering if they’ll get even bigger after delivery. It will happen...
  • @pretzellover mine only go up like 1/2 a cup size and I've never made it far enough in my breastfeeding journey to find out if they get bigger after delivery. So you aren't alone!
  • Thx for the solidarity @wildtot and @SmashJam! My best friend says on the bright side I likely won’t get stretch marks there and maybe they so wont deflate as badly.
    So, sure, I’ll take that! FX
  • @pretzellover fx to that! I did get one stretch mark but barely noticeable and i deflated to smaller than I started. I pumped so idk if it’s worse with pumping than direct BF since your actually sucking it in. 
  • Jealous of u ladies whose boobs haven't grown. I started out as a 34D before DD1 and thought that was big, and now I am a 36-38 DDD expecting to grow more with BF and I feel like it just makes me look more huge on top than necessary. And huge boobs in the summer will not be fun...so much boob sweat.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • @flockofmoosen3 SO much boob sweat. Ugh.. 
  • Everyone's bumps look so cute! I didn't have a chance to take a picture this week but I'm feeling huge! and to chime in to the cup size discussion; I've already gone from a 38DD to a 40DDD and the boob stretch marks are starting already and I'm definitely not looking forward to the boob sweat
  • Anyone can have my boobs! Up to a G now. 
  • @flockofmoosen3 @hillbillywife ugh, boob sweat is the worst, and I have it year round because I have freakishly huge boobs when not pregnant, makes me nuts.

@elizabethrn87 I'm happy to share the boob wealth too, started at F, currently overflowing H. Need new bras but just don't want to spend the money. I'm legitimately frightened!
  • Girl mine went up to an F after my first and never went back down. They’ve already gone up about another cup size (I bought a H cup but there’s a bit of room so I’m guestimating I’d be a G cup)