Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: The BitchFest 4/23

• Options
    derbysquirrelderbysquirrel member
    edited April 2018
    So much tossing and turning at night! My back hurts and I have to switch sides every hour or so, which wakes me up. Considering that after this pregnancy I'll have a baby it feels like I'll never have a full night's sleep ever again :(
    Me:32
    DH:45
    DSD: 20
    DSS: 18
    Team green baby due: Aug 6th, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    hopeful91hopeful91 member
    edited April 2018
    I can't sleep either-- mostly from nightmares and having to pee!

Loving the Friends reference. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's raining. I stepped in a puddle on my way in the building and now my left foot is wet and feels icky. 

Sorry to everyone not sleeping! My pregnancy pillow wasn't cutting it for back support any more so I'm back to sleeping on the couch which isn't a great solution but I figure I'm going to get some sleep wherever I can! No solution for needing to pee every few hours though - that one is rough.
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @derbysquirrel I am the same way. I toss and turn all night long. Then sometimes I wake up on my back and panic for awhile. Fun times! 

• Options
    @derbysquirrel I totally hear ya, but trust me, eventually your baby will sleep and your life will be "normal" again.  I had an awful time sleeping with my first pregnancy and I felt the same way, but luckily, DD is a great sleeper and started sleeping through the night at 6 months.  So, while it might be a while still, eventually it will happen!

My BF - It's going to be beautiful here today and I'm stuck inside at work.  Boo.  I want to play hooky.
  • Options
    @mrsbubbles-2 Puddlefoot is the worst.  I hope you dry out quickly.  

History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    I feel like my Monday Bitchfest is how hot my morning classroom is half the time. It's so miserable in here. And then when I go to the teacher's lounge it's like a refrigerator. The heating/cooling system in this building is terrible. I wish we could open a window or something....
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm bitching because I'm about 80% sure I'm developing a lactose intolerance. I don't usually drink milk but this pregnancy has had me craving it.

I had a huge glass of chocolate milk this morning and 5 minutes later I was in the bathroom like:
    Image result for white chicks movie bathroom scene gif
  • Options
    My coworker got me sick and I am miserable AF. Also, my kid is coming down with it, so that's awesome. 
  • Options
    I sleep ok, although I do have to turn every hour or two, which is harder than I thought it would be, haha. It's the whole being awake and gravity thing that's really hurting my back. DH has a man cold, and he was coughing (sometimes in my face) and moaning allllllllll night. 

My BF is that I cannot believe I'm doing this job where I'm basically a receptionist half my time. My actual job is pretty technical, and so it seems like a waste of resources, but they're trying to have everyone do every job. I just think jack of all trades, master of none is inefficient. Not that there's really any part of my job I enjoy anymore. I haaaaate talking to people all damn day long. Unfortunately, I'm stuck here for a while. So just bitching. 
  • Options
    DS is sick so I am home with him.  I am working and chatting with my boss on our chat feature and she's told me about my co-worker coming to her about our other co-worker.  Both are pretty new within the last 6 months and  I am #2 and backup for my boss, and we're close so she told me the convo and basically I am really annoyed because the co-worker that came to her turns out to be some sort of snitch.  Not even anything crazy - she told our boss that our other co-worker hypothesizes during work about ways she can go home early (but actually doesn't).  It's a super petty thing to go tell the boss about and we're supposed to be a team.  So now I know that she can't really be trusted about anything if that's what she's off tattling about.  It's ridiculous.

I mean don't we all think and wish about going home from work?? LOL  She also seems to be upset that me and this co-worker she talked about get along and she feels left out. However, she's a constant complaint one-upper and can't have a back and forth conversation so we have a hard time talking to her.
  • Options
    This is SO minor but still super annoying.

Why do people write emails in all caps? Like are you really yelling at me about having a glass guy out today to replace a window? Or do you just really like caps? I don't get it. It's 2018, learn what the Caps Lock button does.

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @rachel1008 that sounds awful. I hate talking to people in person or on the phone. Please just send me an email!

@calimom2524 that really bugs me too!
  • Options
    @scottishlass1213 I haaaate tattlers. You don't have enough to do if you're tattling. If I was in charge, I'd just give her more work, hahaha. 
  • Options
    @rachel1008 she already complains about her job too hahahah  She's a perpetual complainer.  She has probably like 5 physical complaints on any given day and if you tell her somethings wrong with you, she creates one off of that as well. LOL
  • Options
    I didn't bring enough snacks today. I'm hungry :(
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @lalala2004 thats my worst work fear, even in my non-pregnant days hahaha
  • Options
    @scottishlass1213 Your coworker is making me feel stabby. @calimom2524 So is whomever wrote your all caps email.  >:)
  • Options
    Just got my BF - My boss just came to me and asked me when I decided not to print out paper copies of new file materials when I open the file because the new girl is just got two new empty folders. Ummm I decided when you told me to do it that way...last year. I have been doing it that way since the firm decide to start going paperless. (which btw is never going to work in this office) She said that the "new people" need everything on paper because they don't know what they are doing. Well 1. They have everything just as pdfs and 2. There is one new person so just tell her where to find them and show her how to do whatever she doesn't know. My boss has a real bad habit of telling/teaching me how to do something and then months or years later asking me why I am doing it that way. 
  • Options
    This is a total FWP. I ordered door dash for lunch today and it never came. I had to go pick it up myself and by the time I got it everything was cold. The only silver lining was it was right next to jamba juice so I also got a smoothie. But still, so annoying. 

August 18 Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I work with around 30 women and four men. We are a pretty close group, but I still don't appreciate random people walking up to me and rubbing my belly. I don't care if I've worked with you for seven year, unless you are my husband, no touchy touchy! 
  • Options
    So annoyed at DH! MIL too, but mostly DH. 

So, he left for his first work trip this morning and will be gone until Thursday night. I get slightly paranoid when it’s just DS and I home by ourselves overnight (we have a gun locked in a safe, but still). I asked DH to please not post on social media that he’s be away, just because people are crazy these days, and he said he wouldn’t. Last night he’s packing and our bonehead dog goes and gets skunked again! So what does DH have to do? Post on Facebook about it and mention that he was packing to leave for a work trip! Really dude?! Then here comes MIL on Facebook posting about how DS is sleeping over because DH is leaving on a work trip! ::insert eye roll and strangling motion::