October 2018 Moms
Options

Share your POV!

I thought it might be kind of fun to post a pic of what we are doing/where we are right now (no deets need to be included with location if you don't want to). Feel free to elaborate or not. Whether it be work or home.

Re: Share your POV!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @chyvie Love the setup!! I am from a small town of corn fields so its neat to see buildings so big. Plus who doesn't love seeing puppies.
  • Options
    @chopchop25 is that a slide?!? Are u hiring???  :D
  • Options
    @nasalot188 yes and yes! It's out of one of our parking garages. There's also a sprint turf track at the bottom. Love where this slide is bc it's right by one of the daycares...I'm imagining the thought was that the kids would have a lot of fun with it, but I think the employees are having more fun.
  • Options
    @spartan4life Beverly Hills or NYC?
  • Options
    @chopchop25 finished the last few minutes of Beverly Hills (fell asleep watching it last night) and now on to NYC!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    @tinattt23

The picture was slow to slow and I thought you were some of the poor people dealing with snow!  And then I saw bare arms and a shovel and realized you guys are playing in the sand!

Far better than snow!
  • Options
    @knottieamusements Hell no! We're whimps who avoid going outside if it's less than 70.  :D
  • Options
    Ugh @tinattt23 jealous of your weather!
  • Options
    @chopchop25 Tomorrow we’re headed to the beach.  :p
  • Options
    Ugh hope you have e some fun today @jemmerjams!
  • Options
    @chopchop25 yeah I'm not a partier normally, so tbh, the pregnancy excuse is kinda nice. A great night out with DH is dinner, then going to a few bars downtown for max 4 drinks (including any wine at dinner), and home by 11. I hate staying up late, and hate bar hopping (more than 3 bars). But it's been nice getting to know the other bridesmaids! 

Supposedly we have brunch in about 1.5 hrs (lolololol because no one is up) and we do have a swamp tour so that could be fun!
  • Options
    @jemmerjams I’m going to a bachelorette party next weekend in Savannah. Same as you, not a party girl pre-baby. 
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt good luck! I've found restaurants were happy to make me a mocktail, but asking for a damn ginger ale at a bar gets a lotta eye rolls. What if I just wanted to hydrate between drinks?!?!
  • Options
    Going bar hopping with the bachelorette party is totally a time to play up being pregnant- I have yet to have a bar tender give me grief once I tell them I’m pregnant.
  • Options
    Should have played the pregnancy card at that bar then! At least it was a free drink lol. Earlier that day I split a crepe with my friend, and she didn't want spinach in it, and I really didn't either. So when we ordered the guy, just stared at us for a few seconds and I was like "oh I'm pregnant, spinach is a food aversion right now" and somehow then it was ok. He was joking I'm sure, but the pregnancy excuse worked then!

@hellopartyof5 agree, I really enjoyed the swamp tour! Last night we ended up going to a bar that was having a drag show, so it was nice to be able to enjoy that and not have the activity be focused on solely drinking!
  • Options
    I went out with my friends a few times when I was pregnant with DD, all of the bartenders I came across were super awesome and wanted to meet my needs... except one had a serious misunderstanding. I asked for a lemonade at the bar we ate appetizers at and the bartender gave me a lemonade-vodka. I was obviously pregnant at that point and let him know when I took a drink and freaked for a moment. The other bartender helped our group after that.