August 2018 Moms
Options

Questions - Second half of April

2»

Re: Questions - Second half of April

• Options
    I just got my teeth cleaned and I literally felt like my gums were butchered. My mouth was sore the following day also. The dr also told me that I need to do a cleaning in four months instead of 6. This didn’t happen with my last pregnancy and I hope my guns return to normal once I deliver. 
  • Options
    The gums react because of hormones, so should return to normal post baby.  Also, you have to share your consumed calcium with the baby so it's very possible to see an increase in tooth decay
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Does anyone know if the Target car seat trade in includes the bases too or just infant seats themselves ?
  • Options
    @ssthomps I had a cleaning sometime around 13wks I think and my gums were pretty sore for the rest of the day. Dentist said to expect extra sensitivity with any mouth related things (brushing, flossing, etc) since even our mouths are gearing up for pregnancy.

So this is my first time and I’m wondering how common this is. Twice this week I’ve noticed little discharge looking stains in my bra. Could I be leaking breast milk already? Will be 23wks on Monday so that seems early, but maybe it’s normal?!
  • Options
    @nugs41 you can definitely leak colostrum at this point. I’ve seen a little evidence of it, myself. It’s thicker than regular breast milk, so it’s a weird thing to figure out.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers