November 2018 Moms

Introduce Yourself Here

Re: Introduce Yourself Here

• Loading the player...
  • oh my gosh i studied health administration in undergrad and literally every class was like "why the U.S health care system needs to be more like Switzerland" lol I'm jealous! You should have a wonderful experience!
  • @crochetallday congratulations on your bfp! 
  • @crochetallday congrats on your bfp! I grew up with sheltys, they are awesome dogs!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Hello!  I found out 3 weeks ago I am expecting!  My husband I had used fertility drugs for 6 months so we were about to give up (well take a break) But then received the good news!

Will there be a facebook group for Nov 18 babies?  I had a wonderful group of ladies in a group with my first son so would love that again
  • Hi. I am Sarah, 29 years old. I will be 8 weeks pregnant tomm iA..and my babys due in november. :) i am so glad they have a discussion group. 
  • Congrats congrats mama! Don’t be scared, it’s going to be a wild ride but it’s so amazingly worth it at the end of the journey
  • Hello! My name is Brittany. I am due November 16! I have a 9 month old named Lukas and I am happily married. I am 22 and DH is 21! This pregnancy was very unexpected as I was on BC but we are excited for our new journey. I do have a facebool group Due October, November 2018. Feel free to join!