August 2018 Moms
Options

All things random 4/16

13»

Re: All things random 4/16

• Options
    And i finally have reply boxes again on the app!! 
  • Options
    I grew up on Annie’s mac so that’s all I eat and subsequently all my kids will eat. They have tried kraft and refuse it lol.

and I adore a grilled cheese with American and Campbell’s tomato... but man, fancy grilled cheese or Mac and cheese with like... bbq on it or later buster? Heaven. And homemade tomato soup is amazing. Way predates hipsters lol ;)

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    pghctwife said:
    I grew up on Annie’s mac so that’s all I eat and subsequently all my kids will eat. They have tried kraft and refuse it lol.

and I adore a grilled cheese with American and Campbell’s tomato... but man, fancy grilled cheese or Mac and cheese with like... bbq on it or later buster? Heaven. And homemade tomato soup is amazing. Way predates hipsters lol ;)
    I grew up on Kraft, but have been eating Annie's the last few years. A friend gave us some Kraft a couple weeks ago and I could hardly stand it! So weird!
  • Options
    I grew up on Kraft, but now I’d much rather eat homemade Mac & cheese. It’s sooo good. DH doesn’t agree though. 
  • Options
    @melprop - DH said my cheese sauce for home made mac was grainy one time and I never let him forget it lol! So now when I make the homemade stuff I'm like 'is it grainy? Are you sure it's not grainy? I can toss it if it's grainy?!?' BTW it totally was grainy, I don't think I let the flour cook completely before adding the milk but I still like to give him shit about it!
    Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
    Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My great grandmother made the best home made mac and cheese, and it had a white cheese sauce. DD loves velveeta shells & cheese, but I can't get her to eat Kraft. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Yay the link to the top of the page is back!  
    History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

• Options
    And the ads are gone on my desktop version! Mobile ladies are you still getting pop up video ads?

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    The app is working much better now. Link is back, no pop ups, no ads. Who knows what that was all about.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    I feel like talking about it though is going to bring all the bad stuff back. Like Fight Club. Or when you say Beetlejuice 3 times?!?

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I feel like talking about it though is going to bring all the bad stuff back. Like Fight Club. Or when you say Beetlejuice 3 times?!?
    I’m sure it’s a matter of time before it’s messed up again in some way no matter what. That’s just par for the course with this app.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    kc0711kc0711 member
    edited April 2018
    I can’t remember where we were talking about this, so I’m putting it here. I got my amazon baby box today! Bunch of lotion and soap samples, nuk 0-3 binkies, a swaddle, a 0-3m onsie (it has elephants on it as is super cute), a bib, huggies sensitive wipes, lysol free and clear wipes, and an avent bottle. I was rather surprised by the haul. I still need to go grab mine from target and compare. 
  • Options
    I had a dream that I was breastfeeding last night and could feel my uterus contracting. 
  • Options
    kc0711 said:
    I can’t remember where we were talking about this, so I’m putting it here. I got my amazon baby box today! Bunch of lotion and soap samples, nuk 0-3 binkies, a swaddle, a 0-3m onsie (it has elephants on it as is super cute), a bib, huggies sensitive wipes, lysol free and clear wipes, and an avent bottle. I was rather surprised by the haul. I still need to go grab mine from target and compare. 

My target one included two bottles, a few pacis, a diaper, some wipes, and a bunch of coupons....I think.  I'm recalling from memory which is a bit shoddy lately.  But that's about right. 
    Me: 39  DH: 30
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:
    BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
    BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
    BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
    BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019