March 2018 Moms

Roll call/Reintro

2»

Re: Roll call/Reintro

• @becausescience I'm a teacher too! I'm so happy to have the whole summer with him. I do have to go back for post planning though. Do you get to skip out on that?
  • Loading the player...
  • @mccurleya I'm planning on going in the last work day to put my classroom "away." It is a half day but counts as a full day, so might as well get that day paid.
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • @becausescience, we had to start EPing due to lack of weight gain. Ped wanted us to know exactly what she was getting. Now we’re trying to reintroduce the breast again since she’s up to birth weight and having a little luck. She’ll latch once or twice a day. I’ve found that hand expressing some milk onto the nipple will generally get her initially interested then I’ll gently express more into her mouth until she latches. The LC I spoke to today said just to keep introducing and hopefully they’ll eventually get it. 
  • @lexigirl1228 - that’s the coolest, wildest conception story. I love that you didn’t think you could get pregnant and ended up with two babies! 
  • I'm Kim im 28 and a mom of 2 my daughter will be 2 in June and of course my son is my March baby he will be 2 months on May 9th. I live in eastern North Carolina. 
    Daisypath - nBGk

Lilypie - GQnA

• Hi jerseygirl9090! I’m in NC too- crazy weather we’ve been having, eh? Hope you’re enjoying our mommy community!