1st Trimester
Options

Anyone else experience loss of symptoms?

I'm just now six weeks and I just feel as if I have like no symptoms anymore. Don't feel pregnant at all 

Re: Anyone else experience loss of symptoms?

• Options
    Normal. Everyone’s symptoms are different and not everyone gets symptoms early on or at all. Pregnancies may continue to be healthy without symptoms and losses can happen even with strong symptoms. If your cramping or bleeding or feel something is wrong see your doctor.
  • Options
    I just had the same experience at 7 weeks. I was super nauseous week 5 and week 6, including bloating. However, week 7 those symptoms completely disappeared. I was in a panic, cried and told my husband that I thought our baby was gone and that I believe I had a "missed miscarriage" and waited in distress for my 8 week scan. At the 8 week scan, I even went as far as to tell the ultrasound technician that I was pretty sure my baby was gone. Well, 3 seconds into the ultrasound, the technician told me she could see baby was just fine and that she could see that the baby's heartbeat was 168 BPM. Therefore, I worried and panicked needlessly. The conclusion like wildtot noted above is that  symtoms come and go. I agree with wildtot, however, in that if you feel like something is off, you should go to the doctor but otherwise the loss of symptoms is very normal. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This thread has been closed to new posts as it was accidentally posted multiple times. To reply to this post, please visit the active thread on this board.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"