October 2018 Moms

Sunday Ticker Change 4/1

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments this coming week? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY: If you could travel in time and to any location, where would you go and / or who would you want to meet??

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 4/1

• 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 12 weeks, plum

2. How are you feeling? pretty good right now, the belly is getting a bit obvious (twins) but we’re holding out on telling family until after a repeat ultrasound this Wednesday. 

3. Any appointments this coming week? Ultrasound Wednesday morning, to confirm whether babies are mono-mono, or mono-di twins. Then a fetal echocardiogram Wednesday afternoon. 

4. Rants, raves, questions? the waiter at brunch kept trying to force a mimosa on me. I get that it’s complimentary, but I should only need to say “no, thank you” once!

5. GTKY: If you could travel in time and to any location, where would you go and / or who would you want to meet?? Ancient Egypt to meet Hatshepsut (first and only female Pharoh - Cleopatra was a Queen, but not Pharoh) or Scotland pre-Jacobite rebellion. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 
    11 weeks, poker chip

2. How are you feeling? 
    Nausea is still going strong and now accompanied by headaches. 

Appointment on Wednesday. We were supposed to do NIPT (the blood test and nt ultrasound) but we found out that insurance wasn't going to cover it and it wouldn't go towards our deductible either so we cancelled it since it just didn't seem worth the price tag. I'm hoping i will get to hear the heartbeat though!  

I have to do the glucose test on Wednesday too and im starting to get nervous about it. 

5. GTKY: If you could travel in time and to any location, where would you go and / or who would you want to meet?? Idk man. 
    BFP #1: due 6/17/2013, DD born 6/25/13
    BFP #2: due 6/30/2017, MMC found 12/7/2016
    BFP #3: due 10/21/2018 
  • Loading the player...
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 
    11 weeks, bumble bee hummingbird 

2. How are you feeling? 
    Exhausted. A little bit nauseous but it gets better every day.  

I have an appointment on Thursday. Just a check up. Hoping to hear the baby at least! 

My 3 yr old and 36 yr old are both in moods and acting like overly dramatic children today. I am going nutso!

5. GTKY: If you could travel in time and to any location, where would you go and / or who would you want to meet??
     70’s in So Cal seems to be the best fit for my personality. I would want to meet all of the 70’s rockstars! I can’t pick just one!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 13 weeks, Lemon

2. How are you feeling? Nausea is getting better, mainly just later afternoon/evening time, just generally exhausted and feeling like I’m drowning in life right now (two toddlers, full time job, blah blah blah). 

3. Any appointments this coming week? Just had our 12 week last Wednesday, heartbeat sounded great! Now we wait another 4 weeks for next one!

4. Rants, raves, questions? Fortnight.  (allllll the eye rolls)

5. GTKY: If you could travel in time and to any location, where would you go and / or who would you want to meet?? Maybe the 60s? I’m just fascinated by that time period.
  • 1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 13 weeks, large macaroon

2. How are you feeling? Exhausted and freaking out at how quickly time is going and so many decisions to make. Grumpy towards DH.

3. Any appointments this coming week? None soon until late April.

4. Rants, raves, questions? Really grumpy with DH. He said he was going to poke though the birth book I brought home to see if he was up for being my birth coach. He hasn't touched it. Didn't mention it to him but a birth class starts next week for 12 weeks and I would love to get into it with him if he is willing to take on the job of my coach. There is another session but if we do the first one we are allowed to come to any/all of the second one for free so um yeah, let's do it now. I have another one with DH but I will save that for the BF post lol 

5. GTKY: If you could travel in time and to any location, where would you go and / or who would you want to meet?? Back to biblical times would be interesting but just for a short time because i am very used to the nice conveniences we have now.