October 2018 Moms
Options

Sunday Funday!

What did you do this weekend? Accomplish anything?

Do you have anything exciting going on this week?

Re: Sunday Funday!

• Options
    Yesterday we went to a wedding. It was so much fun! So far today I have put away two loads of clothes that have been piling up. 

I am going shopping this week for party stuff for DS birthday party next weekend!
  • Options
    Both days so far I've had a migraine and I just don't want to do anything but lay down. I thought when I got pregnant my migraines would at least go away for awhile, but they seem to be the same or worse. 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Not having any fun around here. I feel like hell and can't will myself to do anything. Meanwhile my poor toddler is getting bored. I feel guilty, exhausted, starving, and major food aversion to everything. Send help! 
  • Options
    I've been doing a super job holding the couch down this weekend! DH took the two older kids to church and I'm at home with my snickle-fritz. She's playing in the tub singing the alphabet song in new and exciting ways. This next week is Easter break for our school... My 7 year old boy may drive me crazy... I hope there's nice weather so they all can play outside. 
    DS 6/6/10
    DD 3/15/12
    DD 6/3/14
    #4 Due 10/26/18!
  • Options
    I am sitting in ACLS certification class  :(
  • Options
    I shopped (groceries, clothes) and have stayed on the couch otherwise. I have a short work day on Friday which I'm sooo looking forward to.
  • Options
    I had hopes of cleaning the house but instead managed to eat Wendy’s and binge watch criminal minds in bed. 
  • Options
    Visited the in laws, marched in the local march, went to a housewarming in Lancaster PA (lovely place! First visit.) Lying in bed right now trying to motivate to go on a run.

This week I’m going to Germany to go hiking and just hang out with a close friend before her wife gives birth next month. Very very excited!
  • Options
    @jellybelly114 I'm pretty jealous I must Say!  I just want to poop
  • Options
    Went to our mothers of multiples club Easter egg hunt this morning.  Lots of fun despite me being extra crabby about stuff that we do at every event and is really no big deal.  Exhausted from walking from the end zone to the 50 yard line and back 3-4 times (it was at our NFL stadium) plus upstairs for lunch, so now that we’re home I’m getting ready to take a nap.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I don’t feel as though I accomplished a whole lot this weekend...I did work out yesterday but then did some homework, took a nap and watched a season of Friends. Today I made a grocery list so DH could get groceries and I baked some cookies because I’ve been thinking about them for days. I really wanted to get out and do something fun today, but we took the dogs for a walk so now I’m ready for a nap...there’s always next weekend!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • Options
    My mother told ALL of her friends that I am pregnant :| and one of them came up and rubbed my belly and said “oh yes! Look at your belly! You are starting to show!”

nope. No I am not. I’m definitely bloated though, so thanks.
  • Options
    It's been disgustingly windy and cold here, so I feel like we didn't do much this weekend. I did some laundry, got rid of some clothes, packed up some of DS's out grown stuff and ate far more random stuff than I should. Counts for something right? 
  • Options
    Went grocery shopping today and made chili and cornbread. That’s where the productivity ends.  Binge watched the entire first season of Santa Clarita Diet last night (so good!). Absolutely no energy so my big plans of cleaning the house and putting away three loads of laundry still hasn’t happened. I may take a nap this afternoon though, so there’s that...
  • Options
    Started to clean out the room that will be a nursery...it's currently my home office/DH's guitar room/junk room so there's a lot of work to be done. 

Excited that my "morning" sickness has finally given me 2 hours of relief, so I *should* be able to at least squeeze in a workout first thing in the morning before it comes back for the rest of the day. 

Also, I have jury duty tomorrow, so that's always exciting...hope they don't mind me snacking the whole time lol
  • Options
    I haven't accomplished nearly as much as I would have liked. I worked yesterday and today I took my mom shopping. I really wanted to clean. I managed to get 2 loads of laundry done though. And now I really need a nap!

@hellopartyof5 I'm there with you on the migraines! I've had more since finding out I was pregnant that I've had in the last six months. And Tylenol doesn't even touch them. :(

@rc-cola super jealous, I've always wanted to go to Germany! Enjoy your trip!
  • Options
    Weeded my yard, took my dogs to the vet, and ordered my groceries and DS 's Easter candy to pick up tomorrow.
  • Options
    @sammierose464 that's awesome!! My mom just went to a self defense class yesterday and was showing me some stuff she learned. I want to take another handgun class to get to know the ins and outs of the gun DH bought the other day soon! Glad you're feeling better!!
  • Options
    Got my hair cut and coloured! I was so overdue. Went to a friend's surprise 30th last night which was fun to get out. And we had a friends Easter egg hunt today with all the littles! It was so cute  :)  
  • Options
    Still fighting off the tail end of this cold, so had a lazy weekend. My mom took DS almost all day Saturday. I chilled on the couch, watched tv, and napped. Today we just hung out at home. DH took over most toddler duty so I got another day of rest. 

Nothing too exciting this week. Dentist appointment on Wednesday which I may reschedule if I’m still coughing up a lung by then. 
  • Options
    Eh, trying to get a second sale in place for our house. The first buyers fell through which has been super anxiety inducing! I'm dying over here. Oh, and first baby appointment Tuesday! Seems so far away!
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • Options
    we told our parents this weekend, which was so fun! They lost their minds with excitement :) 

Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10.13.18
    baby #2 due: 7.14.20

• Options
    This past weekend I worked my butt off and was so very tired. I got a chance to sleep in this morning and it was amazing! I got a Laser SIRT training pistol to practice shooting in the house (it's a laser, no live ammo ;) ) and so I don't have to worry about the noise, lead, etc with shooting while pregnant. I haven't busted it out of the box yet as I know it will consume me if I do. So much to do first and here I am catching up on the bump!
  • Options
    @SweetSweetTooth that sounds really cool for home practice!
  • Options
    @sammierose464 check it out online! Works with a mobile app to track your shots. They make metal and polymer ones. I got the metal so it feels more real. Bad thing is they only have an m&p model and a glock so I don't have one of my gun models to practice with. 
  • Options
    @SweetSweetTooth does it have a recoil by any chance? 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018