Trouble TTC

TTTC Checkin 03/06/2018

2»

Re: TTTC Checkin 03/06/2018

• @Worldtravler0522 8th and 9th? Is that for real?  Sometimes I really don't understand life.  I'm sorry for all that you're going through.
    TTC History in Spoiler
    Me: 29  DH:34
    TTC 21 cycles
    All TI cycles BFN (with letrozole, ovidrel, prometrium)
    Hysteroscopy + Polypectomy + D&C on 1/3
    IUI #1 February 6, BFP 2/21, CP 2/26
    IUI #2 March 14, BFN
    IUI #3 April 11, BFN
    IUI #4 May 11, BFN
    July 2018 IVF, developed lead follicle, converted to TI, BFN
    August/September 2018 IVF converted to freeze-all: 7 mature eggs; we fertilized 3 and froze 4. 3/3 fertilized and 1 blast!
    October 2018 FET-BFN
    November 2018 FET-TBD

• Well i had a visit with the RE today since the bleeding that started while on  provera never stopped. He did an ultrasound and based off my lining decided to call me cd3 so we finally got the tests moving along!!! I'm excited to finally be having some progress. I wool be taking Clomid and then I go in next week to do a follicle check and my hsg. 
    Hubby has to do another SA and he is grumbling and complaining about that of course. I just had a 10 inch wand shoved up my vag and he wants to complain about going in a cup???
    Sometimes it doesn't seen fair what we go through. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @meganttc3  HA! I know.  While I was having my IUI today, my husband was sitting behind me on the exam table and was like "I'm getting a cramp I need to stand up".  I was like oh really? you're getting a cramp? I have a speculum and a catheter inserted in my vagina and I'm propping myself up in stirrups.  Come on dude!
    TTC History in Spoiler
    TTC 21 cycles
    IUI #2 March 14, BFN
    IUI #3 April 11, BFN
    IUI #4 May 11, BFN
    August/September 2018 IVF converted to freeze-all: 7 mature eggs; we fertilized 3 and froze 4. 3/3 fertilized and 1 blast!
    October 2018 FET-BFN
    November 2018 FET-TBD

• @wishing-and-hoping that sounds exactly like something my husband would say. I wish we could switch places with them for the day and let them get their feet up in the stirrups. 
  • Hey y’all! I triggered yesterday - currently on CD 12. I had 3 mature follicles and 1 that should have been mature by trigger time....but my lining was only 6.8. The nurse said that they like greater than 7 but I’ve read 8 everywhere! Any tips of thickening it?! I guess it’s too late for this cycle but maybe for next time if this cycle isn’t successful? 
  • @mrsjcrane I'm in a kik ttc group and we were just talking about that. What I'm hearing is that taking a baby aspirin will help get more blood flow to the uterus which can help thicken the lining. 
  • @mrsjcrane I feel like I've heard people talk about raspberry leaf tea? You'd have to look into it but I'm pretty sure that's a thing.

@BWhitta how are you doing on the estrogen?  Feeling like a different person yet?

@ChristenMA83 feeling excited for your transfer in just a few days? 

AFM I feel like this 2WW is going to draaaaag this time around.  I'm like 2 days in and already feeling the struggle.  My cycle wasn't quite normal after the CP so I'm not too confident but of course hoping for good news as always.
    TTC History in Spoiler
    TTC 21 cycles
    IUI #2 March 14, BFN
    IUI #3 April 11, BFN
    IUI #4 May 11, BFN
    October 2018 FET-BFN
    November 2018 FET-TBD

• @wishing-and-hoping I'm oddly calm about transfer.  I'm really anxious to just get to March 30th when we find out if it worked.
    December FET Spreadsheet
    TTC History in spoiler  Instagram
    Me 35 - DH 42
    Married Oct 2007
    TTC Since Oct 2010 - MFI Diagnosis 2012 (Morphology 1% + High DNA Frag)
    IUI x2 in 2012 - BFN
    IVF #1 Feb 2018 - 9 Retrieved - 8 Mature - 5 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    FET#1 March 2018 - BFP - MMC May @ 10w4d
    FET#2 July 2018 - BFN
    IVF #2 Nov 2018 - 10 Retrieved - 10 Mature - 8 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    “Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”― Winston Churchill
  • I am back after a significant break. Finally got in to see my doctor, actually NP because that's all I could get into at my office.

We have been TTC for almost a year now. **TW We lost our first pregnancy in December. I am in the middle of testing still, but for now they have ruled out any thyroid problems. I haven't had a cycle since the MC. END TW** 

I am currenlty taking progestrone for a week to see if it will help me have a cycle. 
    Me: 30 DH: 35
    Married 12/2014
    TTC#1: 4/2017

• @MicahDahn is it provera? I took provera 3 weeks ago to make me have a cycle and it caused me to bleed for 2 weeks. Normally you can have some bleeding on it and then a week after you stop the pills you bleed again. But my body hates me so it just put the 2 weeks together. I would have completely missed that my cycle had began if my doctor hadn't pulled me into the office to check my lining. So if you have bleeding like this make sure to reach out to your doctor!

• 1.  How long have you been TTC? Since Dec. 2016, so 15 months? 
    2.  What is your diagnosis? Unknown. We see the RE in two weeks. 
    3.  What is your current Rx plan? Right now I'm temping and charting and using some natural herbs and supplements until we see the RE. 

QOTW: What advice would you give to someone new to IF?
    Speak up. If you think something is wrong, speak up. If you have questions, speak up. 
    TW

M/C 06/09/2011
    DS 05/29/2013
    M/C 02/14/2017 
    M/C 06/05/2017 
    C/P 03/01/2018
    BFP 05/17/2018 EDD 01/27/2019 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @ladystout08 welcome to the group
    December FET Spreadsheet
    TTC History in spoiler  Instagram
    Me 35 - DH 42
    Married Oct 2007
    TTC Since Oct 2010 - MFI Diagnosis 2012 (Morphology 1% + High DNA Frag)
    IUI x2 in 2012 - BFN
    IVF #1 Feb 2018 - 9 Retrieved - 8 Mature - 5 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    FET#1 March 2018 - BFP - MMC May @ 10w4d
    FET#2 July 2018 - BFN
    IVF #2 Nov 2018 - 10 Retrieved - 10 Mature - 8 Fertilized - 2 Snowbabies - no testing
    “Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.”― Winston Churchill
  • Hey hey!!!!  Sorry I ghosted, I kept wanting to respond individually to all of your sweet comments which is so hard to do from my phone and it just got away from me!  So I’ll just say THANKS EVERYONE!!!! Haha, my husband is a sweetheart and I feel lucky every day that if I have to go through this, I get to go through it with him.  I LOL’d at your posts @meganttc3 and @wishing-and-hoping, he had to do SA again too and our last RE let him bring it in but this one made him do it in the office and he was so grumpy about it and I was like I JUST HAD LIKE THREE INVASIVE AND PAINFUL VAGINAL PROCEDURES AND LEMME TELL YA, THEY DIDNT END WITH AN ORGASM  :D 

The week of our appointment was hard, it was a lot to wrap my head around and then on top of that I found out that he is booked out for surgeries so I can’t have my endo removal until May 22...I may or may not have sobbed on the phone with the scheduler.  BUT, I’ve come around to the idea of waiting and giving my body time to adjust to the estrogen and the diet, lose some more weight, etc.  I do feel pretty different on the estrogen!  He said it would be like a fog has lifted and that is a good way to describe it.  There are several times a day when I’ll think “wow, I feel really good right now...”. Haha.  Bummer that I started putting weight back on when I started but it was also the week before my period so I’m hoping that’s why, it’s started inching back down in the right direction again.  Also, my period was COMPLETELY different!  I usually have at least a day of really bad cramps and I didn’t get them at all this time, also...drumroll...I didn’t get a migraine!!!!!!!  I have gotten a horrible migraine that lasts one to two days every single month for 7 years (since I started BC  :| ) and we were really hoping that the estrogen was to blame and it looks like it was!!!!!  I am really freaking grateful for that.

So, I’ll be lurking around until May 22 and then we’ll finally be able to try!!!  Making all of these positive changes in my body is really helping to calm my nerves about being pregnant again, I’m slightly less terrified so praying that continues over these next couple months!

@Bababatty I’ve been thinking about you so much, friend.  Saying that I’m sorry doesn’t cut it.  I know you know that I know how you feel and words just don’t help.  Sending you peace and comfort!!!!!!!
    Married for 5 years, TTC for 3 years
    PCOS, Low AMH, Endo, Uterine Fibroids, Low Estrogen...
    and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. 
    3 Losses, 8/16 11/16 and 6/2017  o:)
  • @BWhitta - ugh, May 22th is a long wait, but I am so glad to hear that you are responding well to the estrogen, and so so glad to hear about the migraines! These are such good changes!!
  • @BWhitta I totally got choked up in the RE's office back in November when my he told me we couldn't do my hysteroscopy until January.  It was awkward and I felt silly.  But anyway you're not alone!  Waiting is hard, especially because each time we try it takes a WHOLE month!  Then add on wait times for surgeries, tests, etc. and it just hits you even harder.   It seems like you are making the most of the time you have to prepare for everything, and that's awesome.  I wish I could eliminate migraines from my PMS symptoms!!!  I've always thought it was due to the drop in estrogen right before AF, but I was within the normal range on the day 3 estradiol test so idk, maybe not.
    TTC History in Spoiler
    TTC 21 cycles
    IUI #2 March 14, BFN
    IUI #3 April 11, BFN
    IUI #4 May 11, BFN
    October 2018 FET-BFN
    November 2018 FET-TBD

• @wishing-and-hoping @funkykey I know, it feels so far away  :'( but yea, I am so grateful for all of the positive changes that I’m just deciding daily to embrace it and keeping my energy focused on a summer pregnancy!
    Married for 5 years, TTC for 3 years
    PCOS, Low AMH, Endo, Uterine Fibroids, Low Estrogen...
    and a Partridge in a Pear Tree. 
    3 Losses, 8/16 11/16 and 6/2017  o:)
  • @BWhitta Sorry you had a tough week after your appointment and it's totally understandable, especially when you found out you have to wait for the surgery. But it sounds like you've decided to look on the bright side and I think your attitude about the whole thing is great. I'm happy to hear you're feeling better on the estrogen and yay for no migraine! It must be gratifying to finally be able to make a change and see immediate results. Fx things keep going in the right direction :)
    Me: 37 DH: 35
    Married since February 2012
    TTC since February 2017
    10 natural cycles = all BFN
    Dx: weak ovulation with possible LPD; Rx: Clomid (4 rounds); Puregon + Ovidrel + TI (3 rounds)
    7 medicated cycles (see above) = BFN
    During the last medicated cycle, they found a small cyst on an ovary and ordered an MRI to check for endometriosis
    May 2018 switched to an RE and did more testing while trying naturally
    8 natural cycles = BFN
    Dx: AMA, endometriosis/endometrioma, DOR; Rx: IVF
    October 2018, IVF #1 = 4 ER, 2 M, 1 F
    10/25/18 Transfer of 1, 8-cell 3-day embryo = CP :'(