Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Fri 3/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

Cycle Day/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: (shamelessly stolen from WTO) It's Furbaby Friday, so tell us about your pets, if you have any! If you don't, is there a type of pet you'd like to have? 
*TW*
Me: 38 DH: 41
Married: 2016
BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19

Re: TWW Fri 3/23

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

Cycle Day/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -3, O

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Fri-YAY!! this week has been awful at work, and I'm working a day this weekend to flex some time for next week when I'm out of town. I just want to get through the next couple days with a minimum of fuss. Also, doing a 5k tomorrow morning! 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: (shamelessly stolen from WTO) It's Furbaby Friday, so tell us about your pets, if you have any! If you don't, is there a type of pet you'd like to have? So we have two kitties, Bella (dilute tortie) and Callie (dilute calico). They're three and two, and have spazzy pants stashed all over the house. their favorite activities (aside from catnaps) are punking sissy and birdwatching! Pic in spoiler (rare time to get them together for a pic). 

*TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/11

Cycle Day/DPO: 30/14

Timing: Who knows anymore? Based on my app, -5, -2 & -1

Typical LP length: 14/15 days

Testing: No. I anticipate AF showing tomorrow.

R/R: Rant: The week is really awful and I am glad it is almost over. I must have angered some ancient Maya god. Rave: We did eventually get snow yesterday so my fiance stayed home. I arrived crying and he just held me until I stopped. If it weren't for him and my dog, I don't know what I would do <3

CS/Q: -

GTKY: (shamelessly stolen from WTO) It's Furbaby Friday, so tell us about your pets, if you have any! If you don't, is there a type of pet you'd like to have? Ellie is almost 1 year old! She is what we call a Mushkadoodle which means a mutt from Northern Labrador. They have a serious stray dog problem up there so puppies are born left and right. Shelters transport the puppies to Nova Scotia and find homes for them which is how we got our little distruct-o-dog. She is a Bernese, retriever, collie mix (we think) :) She is incredibly gentle and loves both adults and kids. When I was crying yesterday, she didn't like it so she kept licking my face (possibly for the salty tears, but I prefer to think of it as consolation). She wants to play with all other animals, but our cats are not as enthusiastic. Unfortunately, she does like to destroy foam things, like her bed. As mentioned yesterday, she is currently destroying the bed of a dog who is staying with us. We broke her of her shoe chewing habit, but she always needs to be ripping something apart. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7/3

Cycle Day/DPO: 21/4

Timing: IUI

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: Testing out my trigger - it's finally getting lighter!

R/R: Hooray Friday!!! I have a busy weekend ahead but it's fun stuff so I'm looking forward to it :)

CS/Q: Nah.

GTKY: I have 3 elderly pets (ages 13+). 1 cat and 2 dogs. Kitty is diabetic and has kidney failure. I saw pictures of her when she was young the other day and got sad because she looks like she's losing her vitality. She doesn't take care of herself so I have to get her groomed. Poor old girl, but she's hanging in there. 1 of our dogs is a paralyzed mini dachshund. He's also blind and deaf, and we think he's going senile :\ but he still has an appetite and that's my litmus test for when it's time to let a pet go so I think he's happy enough to keep going. And last is my MIL's dog who lives with us, an aging, obese beagle/dachshund mix with a very sweet disposition.
  • Options
    @catlady2015 Sorry your week has been terrible too. Hopefully you work off the stress during the 5k. Fx for sunshine!
  • Options
    I have no clue where I fit in right now but as I'm "expecting" AF next Friday, seems like here is more likely *tw loss mentioned

These stats are all based of D&E on the 1st. 

Month/Cycle:
    8/5 

Cycle Day/DPO: CD23/DPO could be any where from 0 to 7 (doesn't appear I have Od but think a 4th attempt was made yesterday. Maybe)

Timing: No idea

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: Another area I have no idea. Mid April if AF hasn't shown.

R/R: I'll rave about potential nice weather for the weekend and the fact that the storm we were expecting yesterday was an absolute bust!

CS/Q: Chart in spoiler if anyone wants to stalk. Any input is welcome.

GTKY: (shamelessly stolen from WTO) It's Furbaby Friday, so tell us about your pets, if you have any! 2 cats 1 dog 1 guinea pig and 1 fish. My cat is the most sweet and loving girl (if your me). She tucks me into bed, gives me kisses, and will rest her paw in my cheek or hold my hand and pur for me. I adore it. H's cat is a sweet boy for everyone and always up for a cuddle. Dog is insane. I love him, wish he could do more with us but he's super protective and excitable. Our other dog was abused as a pup and didn't do well with new people. He picked up those bad habits and we have yet to be able to break them. 
  • Options
    @meri-mac - a Mushkadoodle! This might be a UO, but i love all those mash-up doggie type names like yours and puggle, maltipoo, etc. Sorry you had such a bad day yesterday, glad YF was able to be home yesterday. 
    @wishiwaspreggo - yay for trigger getting lighter! what a menagerie you guys have. It's hard to see the pets getting older, but sounds like you're giving them such a great home. 
    @prpl11butterfly - hi, friend, *hugs*. glad you came to hang with us! yay for bust storm! your animals sound so adorable. my cats are super affectionate towards us (but me especially) and anyone else they're like, "meh". hope you can do something outside and enjoy the pretty weekend!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/7

Cycle Day/DPO: 22/9 or 10

Timing: not great

Typical LP length:  14-15 days

Testing:  bfn twice this morning, lol.  I am BSC.  I took the test and thought I saw something (deep down, I know I imagine lines) but then forgot that the test was only a 5 minute read, and my glasses were MIA, so I waited and took a 2nd one later.   I wonder if they make digital cheapies, since I hallucinate Bfps. Or you know, I should wait to test until I maybe feel some symptoms or something.  

R/R:   going out to lunch with DH for my birthday that was earlier this week.  Plus, my present was held up with the snow storm, so I am excited to see what it is!  

CS/Q:  temp dropped a lot lower this morning, so I guess yesterday was fever, lol.  I doubt it is AF coming since I generally have a longer LP, but I guess that could have changed since all that has happened in the last year.

GTKY: (shamelessly stolen from WTO) It's Furbaby Friday, so tell us about your pets, if you have any! If you don't, is there a type of pet you'd like to have?  I have a beagle named Maggie.  She is fat lazy and bad! But a sweetheart.  We have 2.5 cats.  Lol. Indy and Han are ours.  I am possibly stealing my parents cat when we leave here.  We also have a giant white rabbit.
  • Options
    *newbie lurking from WTO over here*

@fantasyflyte I just want to give you a big hug. I’ve struggled with depression in the past and it’s such a persuasive liar. Just know its not you, it’s the depression rearing it’s ugly head. You’re making a tough decision but ultimately you’re doing the best for yourself and your future LO. Snuggle that adorable furbaby! <3
  • Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited March 2018
    Awwww @meri-mac She sounds like a real sweetheart. You guys are lucky to have each other and it melts my heart that you rescued her!

All of these fur baby stories make me so darn happy!

@fantasyflyte I too struggle with depression. For me, it's more of a situational thing, but since my daddy died, it has been ongoing. It's extremely difficult to look out the window, watching the people out there being involved in life and not understanding why I cannot get myself off of the couch. I have no idea how I even kept my job last year. What works best for me is not being medicated, but I know how much the meds can and do help. There are so many out there so hopefully your docs can find you one that will be safe to take while you're ttc. Huge hugs to you! My inbox is open any time you ever just need to vent about it. I find that most often, it helps me to vent it to a complete stranger. <3  

@catlady2015 Are you doing the 5k for a good cause?

@prpl11butterfly I'm sorry that your cycle feels like it's full of maybes right now. You fit in right here <3 This will get better. Hugs. 

Month/Cycle: 4th iui

Cycle Day/DPO: 20/6dpiui

Timing: -2, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 14, 16

Testing: 3/31

R/R: I bit the bullet and took the thyroid med this morning. I had so much freakin anxiety about it but took it right while super groggy so that anxiety wouldn've have a chance to comment. So far, I'm not gonna die gies! 

Eta: I forgot to fill out these parts.

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: (shamelessly stolen from WTO) It's Furbaby Friday, so tell us about your pets, if you have any! If you don't, is there a type of pet you'd like to have? We have a whippet/bulldog mix. She farts A LOT, snores when she sleeps, makes very audible sounds when she sighs, and is the sweetest girl I've ever had except she doesn't seem to really care when I'm having a bad day lol She is very independent and picky. We are very lucky because she has never chewed on anything around the house except when she really needs to exercise and is mad at us.

Thankfully, it has only been her old bed to tell us she wanted something new and more comfy, a throw pillow that I hadn't made a cover for yet when she needed exercise, and another throw pillow missing a cover when I put her in the other room for time out. She's also super sensitive. I learned really quickly not to ever shout at her. She does just find with a firm "No". If I shout at her, she will hunker down and not talk to me for the rest of the day. Last year, I was away so much taking care of my dad. When I would come home, she wouldn't give me any kisses for a long time. When I came home for the very last time at the beginning of this year, it took her a week to start giving me kisses again. I love her so much!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @eleven_ - your doggos are adorable! Helo has heterochromia? he sounds like my spirit animal - gimme ALL the food!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options

@catlady2015 Good luck on your 5K tomorrow! Yes, he does have heterochromia. That is what drew me to him when we were looking at all the puppies. I couldn't look away!
    @meri-mac I’m so happy that your fiancé was able to comfort you <3
    @holly321 I want to get a rabbit so bad! What do you think of yours?

TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @eleven_ I love the markings of aus sheps. They are so beautiful! Fx those temps stay nice and high!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    Sorry to P&G earlier.

@catlady2015, good luck with your 5k tomorrow.  Sorry about your crappy work week, hopefully the 5k will help release the tension!
    @meri-mac, sorry for you bad week, that's so sweet of your dog trying to cheer you.  My dog eats everything too, except shoes.
    @wishiwaspreggo, you sound like you have your hands full with your pets, but it sounds like they are lucky to have you.  
    @suzycupcake, I am glad it went well taking the new medication, I am always terrified I am going to have a horrible reaction to something new and it will kill me.
    @eleven_ your dogs are adorable!  I love the rabbit, she is generally so sweet (she likes to slap at me when I clean her cage, and she kicks when she gets put back in but is usually gentle with others).  She is more work than I expected.  I wanted to give her more freedom from her cage than I do, but she eats everything!  I also tried to litter train her and she wasn't having it.  I am surprised how much personality she has.  She kicks down on her cage if I walk by and don't pet her, she loves our one cat, etc.  
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I've got my FX for you. I'll be over on WTO.