June 2018 Moms

Re: HDBD 3/21

• Loading the player...
  • @krashke I got it on clearance at motherhood, it was a good deal  :D
  • @amys614 I just want every top you post HDBD in honestly. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Austenista aww thanks! This one is a non maternity Torrid shirt that just has an empire type waist, so it still works. I do love Torrid, but I typically will only shop them on clearance bc I'm cheap like that. I like Rosegal, boohoo and fashion to figure for more bang for my buck---which I need, bc I shop online too much.  :#
  • @catlady1215 taking this opportunity of visual proof to assure you that you do NOT look like a meatball in any way, fashion, or form. You look great. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @austenista lol thank you! side angles are the key ;)
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • @catlady1215 yes what @Austenista says. If you have meatball legs, I don't want to think what type of entire Italian sub I have going on lol We are growing humans. You look great!
  • @amys614 lol thank you! I'll just keep the pics to side shots so no one remembers the wide hips and wide load I'm carrying around in the back :D 
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Can I just add that scrolling through this thread always reminds me how awful my camera is on my phone? Getting the pixel 2 in July and that can't come soon enough!
    Me 30 Him 30
    Married
     August 2015
    DS born 5/23/2018
    TTC #2 July 2020

• @Amphibious22 I went through photos today to do a slideshow thing because today is the 10 year anniversary of when DH and I started dating, and more than being like "oh young doxie and dh, how cute" i was like "HOW BAD DID CAMERAS ON PHONES USED TO BE?" lol