August 2018 Moms

Appointments w/o 3/19

Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Me: 37   Him: 38
Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Appointments w/o 3/19

• Regular appt tomorrow. I’m a little nervous. It’ll be with a different OB in the practice since my regular OB is on maternity leave. I will also get the full results of the a/s. I read the report when it was posted to my online portal, and the only anomaly it listed were some type of cysts common in this stage of pg. I’m more nervous about meeting the new OB. When I was pg with DS, I was in a similar situation where I saw my OB’s partner for two appointments. In short, it did not go well, and I left both those appts crying about things he said to scare me. I left that practice right after my 6w follow-up with DS. I love my current OB, and I’m hoping her partners are similar to her. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I have an apt with my midwife. I plan to ask her for more info about the bright spot on baby's heart, which is the big thing. Otherwise I may try to talk to her about some other symptoms - I swear I am having way more random pain in my vagina this time which is annoying lol!

• @alinafed  is it random or does it hurt with particular things - certain movements?
  • Good luck @scottishlass1213, I hope everything goes smoothly and uneventful <3
    @alinafed good luck! Have you seen mfm for the spot yet? I'm hoping it's nothing. My sil is having twins and twin B has a white spot but has been cleared.  I know how stressful this is, so I hope this gives you hope

@melprop *hugs* I hate seeing doctors that aren't our regular. I hope it goes smoothly and uneventful

• Anatomy scan is on Friday! I'm both excited and nervous. They've scheduled it at my MFM office instead of my OB's which makes me kinda sad, last time we had the a/s we had the best radiologist ever, DS was so cooperative we were going to wrap early so she flipped on the 3D to give us a tour of my uterus! But the MFM office has the better equipment and we'll meet briefly with my high-risk dr afterward so I get it.

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just had a check up this morning. HB was 156! Unfortunately, the lab never ran my bloodwork after my last appointment, so I had to get 5 vials drawn. It wasn't a huge deal because I have good veins and blood draws don't bother me, but still annoying. I'm scheduling my anatomy scan for 2 weeks from now. It's going to be at an imaging center rather than my OB's office. The doctor basically said their ultrasound tech is good, but not the best so she recommended going outside the office. I wasn't overly impressed with the lady in their office, so that made me feel better.
  • I finally have my A/S Friday, at 4:30. Hoping they'll be able to see everything they need to since they had me wait until just shy of 22 weeks, and I'm regretting not getting the genetic screen done this time. Also I don't have a follow-up until mid-April which is annoying--last A/S they had an appointment with my OB about an hour after the scan so she could go over the results with me. This time the NP said they would just call. Oh well, just a few more days to go now! Hope everyone else's appointments go smoothly :)
  • Got an earlier appointment for A/s tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully we can rule out any type of issue, tw***since my sequential screen came back with higher risk for neural tube defects.*** H will be away for work unfortunately and won't be back until Friday. Hoping my mom can come with me
  • @nll0803 - I'll be thinking of you with everything crossed for an awesome update tomorrow!

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrsbubbles-2 your thoughts are much appreciated!! I just wish my husband could go with me, but I rather not put it off any longer
  • Aug '18 Siggy Challenge - April Showers

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • yay @derbysquirrel  way to be subtle :)  boys are the best (but I am biased) hahaha
  • nll0803 said:
    Got an earlier appointment for A/s tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully we can rule out any type of issue, tw***since my sequential screen came back with higher risk for neural tube defects.*** H will be away for work unfortunately and won't be back until Friday. Hoping my mom can come with me
    Will be thinking of you! I have heard of so many false "high risk" positives with those tests. Fingers crossed!

• aj1327aj1327 member
    edited March 2018
    I’ll be thinking of you too @nll0803

ETA: Congrats @derbysquirrel
  • @pghctwife - Yay! So happy the scan went well!

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @nll0803 I'll be thinking of you this week!
    @derbysquirrel Yay for a boy! That's so exciting!
    @pghctwife So glad to hear the AS went well. DId it take longer than normal because of the breech position?

Had an OB appointment today. No US or anything, but HB was in the 150s and everything else looked good. The nurse said my urine was the most perfect specimen she'd ever seen - perfect in every respect. I guess that's good? Is it odd to be proud of urine lol?  Anyways - I asked doc some questions because lately I"ve been feeling this pain in my vagina - like I've been kicked? It feels sore, almost like it does after super rough sex. I was worried it might be something with my cerclage, but she seems to think it's fine and normal. She didn't want to check anything else. 

I have my AS on Thursday. She said the MFM will check my cervix and everything then so I guess I'll just wait. 

• ecwkecwk member
    Yay @pghctwife for a great scan!!
    Congrats @derbysquirrel on the penis!! Boys are so awesome! Love being a boy mom!! 
    @nll0803 hugs!! Will be thinking of you!!

@mrsbubbles-2 and @mrslittlemac I also have my a/s on Friday!! Can’t wait! Will be thinking of you both!! Xox

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @melprop my AS also  revealed a cyst on my ovary that is responsible for releasing hormones and common during pregnancy

@alinafed DD1 had a echogenic focus (bright white spot) that showed on her AS. Perfectly healthy baby, hopefully that adds a little comfort. I know how scary those unexpected results can be.

Yay for everyone who already had their Scans and thinking all the good things for those who have them coming up this week.

I have an appointment Wednesday and am dreading the scale, I have been SO BAD this last month. I've never had to have "the talk" with my OB (re: weight) but sense it may be coming.

Image result for its raining meme

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Thinking of everyone that has appointments today!

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Had my appt, met one of the other OB’s. Everything went well! She refilled my ms meds, went over the a/s results which were all normal, checked my bp (also normal - yay!) and told me everything is “exactly where you want to be right now.” I also found out I can have my labs & any future u/s done at my local hospital 20 mins away instead of driving an hour each way to the hospital where I’ll deliver. 
  • Had my OB appt, everything's good. This grumpy old man keeps getting softer and softer towards me and it's so sweet. He gave me a hug today lol. I'll see him again on Monday, after my A/S this Thursday! I'm kind of nervous for my A/S just because this is the longest I've gone in any pregnancy without more than one ultrasound. Haven't seen the baby since 8 weeks, which is totally weird to me. I'm just hopeful that everything looks perfect.
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • hezzer78 said:
    @nll0803 I'll be thinking of you this week!
    @derbysquirrel Yay for a boy! That's so exciting!
    @pghctwife So glad to hear the AS went well. DId it take longer than normal because of the breech position?

Had an OB appointment today. No US or anything, but HB was in the 150s and everything else looked good. The nurse said my urine was the most perfect specimen she'd ever seen - perfect in every respect. I guess that's good? Is it odd to be proud of urine lol?  Anyways - I asked doc some questions because lately I"ve been feeling this pain in my vagina - like I've been kicked? It feels sore, almost like it does after super rough sex. I was worried it might be something with my cerclage, but she seems to think it's fine and normal. She didn't want to check anything else. 

I have my AS on Thursday. She said the MFM will check my cervix and everything then so I guess I'll just wait. 

I’m not sure. It took a long time but it was at the level II place so not sure if it was longer than normal. There were some things she had to keep trying to get but that may happen regardless of position... dunno.

And with number 2 and 3 I got that - like I was kicked in the vaginal and bruised and sore. If I walked, or overdid it, def from regular not rough sex, and just because. It was really uncomfortable!

11/18/16 missed m/c 9w1
    05/2017 cp
    08/03/17 no hb 8w

• ecwkecwk member
    @nll0803
    That's fantastic news! I am so happy for you! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @nll0803 That's such great news! 
  • @hezzer78 glad it went well!!
  • @vinerie - my love-it is a hug. I'm so sorry you had the big cry but it sounds like it was good to get it all out! So happy the scan went well <3

Married 11.07.2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @elsieisamoocow I have so much admiration for you! I’m glad everything looked well!
  • Aw thank you @scottishlass1213! That gave me all the feels :lol:
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • ecwkecwk member
    AWESOME NEWS @elsieisamoocow you’re in great hands!!! 

@vinerie it’s very cathartic, I’m so glad you feel better and the appointment went well! 

@mrsbubbles-2 and @mrs_drc_rn you guys have your A/S tomorrow too, right? I’m SO EXCITED!!! Feeling some good kicks tonight, I just can’t wait to see baby on the screen. And I hope I stay strong and don’t find out the sex! Lol

Pregnancy Ticker