California Babies
Options

California Babymoon

Hi, ladies!

I am new to California. My husband and I just moved here from Texas this past August. We are due September 3rd. He's a professor, so the earliest we can go on babymoon is the last week of May, but we are really thinking of taking our trip in the first half of June. It will likely just be a weekend trip- leave on a Friday, drive home on Sunday. We are wanting to do something relatively nearby, probably not more than 3 or 3.5 hours away. We are in the Bakersfield area, for reference.

Where would you recommend we go? We mainly want to relax and are certainly considering the beach! We have considered going to Coronado Island, but I'm not sure if that might be too hot. We were also considering going to the Cliffs Resort in Pismo Beach. Thoughts??? Suggestions?

Thank you, ladies!
~Courtney
Me: 28
DH: 29
Married since: 2010
<3  Little Sweet Pea is our first baby!  <3

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: California Babymoon

• Options
    Pismo is always nice but make sure to go early in June and book ahead of time. By mid June it’s Cal Poly graduation, the car show and summer break and it gets really crowded and more expensive. Monterey and Carmel are always nice too, as is Santa Barbara if you’re looking for beach areas.