June 2018 Moms
Options

Ask Your Questions Here (3/12)

124»

Re: Ask Your Questions Here (3/12)

• Options
    @doxiemoxie212 I don't have rib pain specifically, but I do have random numbness in places both that make sense and also in places that make no sense....Umm like the side of my head for instance or the front side of my stomach. I have regular nerve tingling in normal sciatica type places down my leg but then the weird spots have a different type of tingle...almost like an icy hot menthol application.  Idk, it's weird and then it goes away. I figure it must be something with nerves, pressures, fluid and weight. I gave up asking the regular OB off the wall type stuff bc as long as I'm not bleeding, leaking or contracting, most symptoms just get chalked up to "yep that can happen"

I haven't asked the chiropractor about it but she concluded that my whole spine is a mess and did a lot of nodding at my symptoms,  so that wouldn't surprise me. Will be interesting to hear what yours has to say tomorrow. 
  • Options
    amys614 said:
     I gave up asking the regular OB off the wall type stuff bc as long as I'm not bleeding, leaking or contracting, most symptoms just get chalked up to "yep that can happen"
    Truer words. Preach. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Even better than that is going in for actual contractions and the midwife saying you're just dehydrated. 
    This was with DS- the 3rd time I went in, I demanded they check me and what a surprise, I was in actual labor, dilated and everything at 30 weeks. I've never seen a medical professional freak out so fast.
    So, if you go in for pain, make sure you've got clear pee or they'll just send you home.