Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Weekend 3/17-3/18

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

Cycle Day/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: What do you do on the weekends?
People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
IVF
IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
Back on Levothyroxine
FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
1st Beta on 7dpt 93
2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

Re: TWW Weekend 3/17-3/18

• Options

Month/Cycle: 10/7

Cycle Day/DPO: 28/11

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 15

Testing: Tuesday 

R/R: I am super tired but hopefully in a week or so it should all calm down. My boss is buying the whole business from the people who currently own majority and I am super sick of stocktaking. Next weekend they will check some random items and if it's all good we are all done.
    Also the closer I get to AF the more crazy symptom spotter I become.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What do you do on the weekends? It depends, we hate plans so when we can avoid having to see anyone, we sleep in, clean up, go for a walk and maybe fishing if H is organised and the weather is ok. If its rubbish weather we play on the Xbox  (not currently playing anything), crochet  (me not him), or watch tele.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/7

Cycle Day/DPO:  16/4

Timing: O, or possibly -1,O, since I question FF.

Typical LP length:  I think 15 days.

Testing: probably around Thursday.

R/R: Rant- I have not been feeling well, horrible heartburn last night then vertigo/nausea this morning, I keep thinking I am getting the tummy bug I was exposed too, but so far so good.   rave- once I took a zofran that I unfortunately have a ton of, I have felt a lot better and have had a mostly good day.

CS/Q:  none

Mostly just spend time with family.  dH and I try to get out together every couple of Saturdays.  Usually on Sunday we have a big dinner with my parents, that is usually cookouts once it warms up a bit.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 25/4

Timing: -1, O

Typical LP length: unsure

Testing: sometime mid-late next week probably

R/R: nothing really to rant about. Rave - nice day off with DH today and dress shopping for my sister's wedding tomorrow :)

GTKY: What do you do on the weekends? not usually much, just hanging out, sometimes going to my parents' for dinner. lots of relaxing.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 14/11 (I have had this wrong all month. I was not prepared for March :S)

Cycle Day/DPO: 23/7

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 14-15 Days

Testing: Waiting for AF

R/R: Had the sticky toffee pudding last night for the first time in a while and it made me miss London so much. I recommend anyone travelling to London go to the Sherlock Holmes Restaurant. So good!

CS/Q: - 

GTKY: What do you do on the weekends? Usually I play some games on the PC: Sims 2, Stick of Truth, Injustice, etc. I also take my puppers for several walks to tire her out. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 34/10 if I got O date correct

Timing: -4, +1 (again, if I got O correct)

Typical LP length: 12-13 days

Testing: probably Thursday morning if AF doesn't show up. We get back from vacation on Wednesday night, but AF is due potentially Wed or Thurs

R/R: Got to go to a Royals Spring Training game yesterday!! We won!!

We try to clean or do something to fix our house, hasn't been happening much lately. We typically make one day a lazy day though and watch tv/movies or play video games. We also enjoy walking thru places like Menards, Lowes, Home Depot and talking about what updates we want to do to the house.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4th iui

Cycle Day/DPO: 15/We are either 1dpiui or right at O (explained below). 

Timing: -2, 0, +1

Typical LP length: 14, 16; previous iui

Testing: 3/31

R/R: FF marked O as yesterday, but one follicle already ovulated when we did iui then and there were two more about to. RE said the trigger can take up to 48 hours to make the other two release. We cannot know for sure when/if and we aren't going to pay $250 for another followup u/s. We more than likely have two O dates this cycle or ovulated multiple eggs in the same ovulation timeframe. I don't really know how that works and don't feel like researching right now. 

I'm just happy we had good timing this cycle too. So now we wait. I wish mh wouldn't have had performance anxiety last night, but I have to think positively and believe there was a reason for that and that God knows what's best. 

CS/Q: No

GTKY: What do you do on the weekends? Mostly I relax, take care of myself, some gardening sometimes, binge watch shows, eat good food, etc. Mh does a bunch of tasks (he finds it difficult to relax) and used to want me to do everything with him, but I don't have as much energy as he does. We make sure we block out time to be together during it all. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 36/34

Cycle Day/DPO: 22/7 (though O is a bit subjective)

Timing: -1 and 0 

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: If no AF then next weekend probably, but will try to hold out until Monday (haha)

R/R: Looks like it’s been a quiet weekend around here. 
    Rant - the weekend has gone far too quickly and I’ve not made enough progress on my thesis. Also it seems like the results won’t be back from our last testing before AF is here.
    Rave - after another measuring session we officially placed the order for the blinds and we sent off enquirers to 12 landscaping companies to try to get some quotes for our terrace, garden and fencing. So it was quite productive - especially considering after having some “fun” after breakfast we fell asleep, and it was almost 2pm when we woke up!!! Oops!

CS/Q: My temps rose normally, but dipped and haven’t come back up again so I assume it was a weak ovulation with a corpus luteum that doesn’t really pump out enough progesterone. I didn’t start my progesterone supplements as I wasn’t sure if I’d Od and now I know I guess it’s a bit late, but have started today just in case.

Saturday is our day for doing jobs and going out shopping etc. That’s partly due to all shops being closed on Sundays here. We typically take a late lunch out, or early dinner. In the evening we normally watch a movie. Sunday’s we normally have a nice breakfast together (DH cooks great pancakes and a special omelette thing) and then we do a mix of house jobs and DH cooks a nice dinner. Maybe another movie, or we will do some online research for one of our house projects together. In between we do some prep work for the week ahead. And at the moment I’m supposed to squeeze in as much time as possible writing my thesis.

@suzycupcake I understand it’s supposed to be rare for follicles to ovulate more than a few hours apart as the hormones from the corpus luteum from the first is supposed to prevent it. But it definitely is still possible. Try not to worry too much. And it’s good that you have such awesome timing.

@cecilb93 sounds like you’re on the home improvement tour too. I’ve never seen so many DIY stores and furniture stores before we bought our house.

@meri-Mac oh my god, sticky toffee pudding... as a Brit I can second your recommendation 

@fantasyflyte hope the dress shopping went well

@holly321 hope you don’t have the tummy bug

@lokibear89 management buy outs can be pretty stressful, hope they get it concluded really quickly
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options
    @emmasemm it did, thanks! It was a lot of fun, and I got a very comfy dress that should also accomodate a bump if I have one by then. Which was interesting trying to assess because my bride sister is the only IRL person that knows we're trying, so I couldn't let on that that was a consideration lol.
  • Options
    @emmasemm Even with the trigger shot? I thought hyper ovulation can be a thing with treatment cycles. It’s hard to not worry lol

I found this online and about died

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    maureenmcemaureenmce member
    edited March 2018
    @lokibear89 Crocheting sounds awesome! Do you make scarves mostly, or blankets? Or clothes too?

@holly321 Sorry you've been feeling under the weather, hopefully you feel better soon! And big family dinners every Sunday sounds so nice I'd love to get a tradition like that going if we ever lived closer to family.

@fantasyflyte Oooh wedding dress shopping is so fun! Have a great time!

@meri-mac Sticky toffee pudding is sooooo amazing! We had it for the first time on our honeymoon in Scotland and I do not understand why it's not a thing here in the US really. It's so incredibly delicious!

@CecilB93 I love just walking through stores and planning future changes with my husband too, though we mostly do Target (since we rent and can't make any major changes.) 

@suzycupcake Glad you had good timing this cycle! Also loooooooool at that Betty White quote!

@emmasemm Sorry you didn't make a ton of progress on your thesis but it sounds like you're making a lot of cool improvements to your house! 

Month/Cycle: 2/2 **TW after 2 losses end TW**

Cycle Day/DPO: CD17/3DPO (I think, I could be 2 DPO.)

Timing: We were in it to win it this month, lol -3, -2, -1, 0, +1 (if I'm right on O anyway.)

Typical LP length: unsure

Testing: Ugh, gosh, I don't know. I want to be all mature and wait until I'm late, but I was already thinking "how soon can I test???" TODAY so I'm guessing I will cave and test the day before my period is due (3/29) or maybe even the day before that.

R/R: None of either today, just busy with errands!

CS/Q: Nope!

GTKY: What do you do on the weekends? Really just errands, cleaning, writing and exercise. And my husband and I try to watch something fun on Friday and Saturday nights because we don't usually get to through the week. Not crazily exciting, lol.
  • Options
    @maureenmce At the moment making a blanket but eyeing up a pattern for a cozy looking cardi just in time for winter :)
  • Options
    @lokibear89 I bought a singer stylist a couple of years ago and have only used it to make cushion covers so far. What sites do you go to for patterns? I'd like to try other things. I got one of those mat things and a cutter, but I hate using it. It messes me up, but probably because I'm not used to it yet. I've only ever used scissors. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @suzycupcake I spend way too much time on Ravelry which is like a knit and crochet website, I also follow some blogs on instagram. I have a sewing machine as well that I have done just about as much as you eek (gathering dust in the cupboard). Although apparently according to the H I will be bringing some curtains up and making some outdoor cushions covers soon. 
  • Options
    @lokibear89 Lol mh made me buy the machine because I once took several hours to sew a 72" side of a cushion cover together and then realized I didn't line up the stripes! 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Options
    @suzycupcake that would be heartbreaking  :# 
  • Options
    @lokibear89 lol I practically live on Ravelry. I haven't had a lot of knitting mojo recently though, I have a huge number of projects on the needles but nothing's calling to me.
  • Options
    @fantasyflyte finding patterns you have no intention of doing is a pastime on its own
  • Options
    @emmasemm I am glad it isn't just me being an ignorant foreigner with my recommendation :) I can only go by my taste buds. I also love their fish and chips. It kills me that I haven't been able to go back!

@maureenmce I have tried to make it myself using a BBC receipe, but I can't find the right dates and sugar. I really want to be able to make it properly with custard and I can't. Oh the agony! ;)