Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 3/6

eleven_eleven_ member
edited March 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: How would your friends describe you?
TW
Me: 33 DH: 32
DS:  March 2014
DD: May 2015
BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: WTO Tuesday 3/6

• Options
    Month/Cycle:17/17

CD:23

WAYDTGKU:bbt,cm,opk,hio

R/R:H took me for a ride yesterday it was nice to get out of the house for a little while. The hardest part was getting my boot on cuz my foot is still swollen.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: How would your friends describe you? Funny always joking around.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 15

CD: 1. Woo hoo.

WAYDTGKU: opk, bbt, cm, charting, preseed... all the fun things

R/R: rant: AF. 'Nuff said. Rave: just did some amazon shopping. I loved prime!

CS/Q:

Honest. Adventurous. Outgoing.

@eleven_ yes for spring! And that's a lot of people! I hope it's a blast and not too stressful!
    @Stargazer1lily i hope your foot heals quickly!
    @lurvleybunchococonuts sorry about AF. She's a real jerk. 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 13/10

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OT, HIO

R/R: Feeling really tired and foggy this week. It is killing me and making me feel incompetent at work. That is all my own feelings though as my boss is awesome. Just wish it would stop.

CS/Q: - 

GTKY: How would your friends describe you? I think they would describe me as funny, but also excitable. I love to make people laugh and I can get stressed easily. The latter happens less as I get older and get the DGAF attitude.

@eleven_ I appreciate blunt people more now (at my advanced age of 29 *har har*). Why are all the Swiss descending on you? 

@Stargazer1lily I'm glad you got out yesterday. Hoping you can get back to full health soon!

@lurvleybunchococonuts I'm sorry you are out this month. I'm glad you have such a good attitude about it. I know I have let AF get me down too often. Fx for next time! <3 Are you crafty like a Bond Villian or like a local artist?

@Kath525 Ooo! What did you get (if it isn't too personal)?
  • Options
    @meri-mac *Tw children mentioned* my DD turns 2 saturday so I did her birthday shopping! I love that i don't have to leave my house for it!
  • Options
    @Spylon Yay!!! Congrats about your DH's new job! So exciting. My DH worked evenings for a bit and then switched to mornings pretty recently. Life is so much better with him home!
    TW

• Options
    @eleven_ and @Spylon I love that you ladies support me. I may be in an "I make my own decisions" mood, but I am also the kind of person that takes to heart what people say, so if someone was against it, then I would be like..."welll...yeah...okay...I guess..."hahaha! I bet it DOES have to do with dating purposes. That makes total sense.

@Spylon Yay! Congrats to your H! That is so great! :smiley:
    Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• Options
    TW
    @Whitmore1027 It is because of dating purposes. Cycles after CPs are strange. I o'd 6 days later than I usually do the first time, and 8 days later the 2nd time. Just prepare yourself for a wonky cycle. I have also read some women O early. So use your OPKs and monitor your CM, because it could come at any time!
    TW

• Options
    @Spylon congrats to your H about the new position! That's wonderful plus it's great you get to have dinner together! 

@eleven_ all H wanted for his birthday was to not have to worry about the print so I'm on my own! He's taken care of almost everything else. I really want to do this for him.  One less thing on his plate  <3

@Whitmore1027 I totally get not wanting to be benched.  I mentally fought with myself my whole benched cycle.  Didn't matter in the end though because here I am still! 

@dragonette505 I totally read that as "sex supplements" I had lots of follow up questions.  I was curious what your plan was going to be after surgery. I can see the pros and cons to waiting.  It would be awesome if your surgery did the trick!  
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 36/34

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: Took an international day trip today just to get blood tests done. They will either make an IF version of Up in the Air about me, or I need taking away by men in straight jackets. Oh and all the normal supplements etc

R/R: Had a fun day with DH, we had only the one appointment so sat in coffee shops and wandered museums etc in between. Pleased to have got the last of the testing done, now to wait for the results which apparently will take a few weeks. 

CS/Q: Nope, crazy temps and decided not to start OPKs/CBAD until tomorrow so not much to see so far.

Serous and crazy. Can be relied upon to step up to the karaoke mike when nobody else will ;-) 

@eleven_ wow 8 adults for two weeks is a lot for a long time. I hope they will have their own transport. I find we can handle visitors for 3-4 days, after that the novelty well and truly wears off. We have four adults and three under 8s coming for 4 nights at Easter. But other than getting all the Easter baskets and eggs for the Easter hunt I did nothing to prepare so far. Priorities ;-) 

@galactickates oooh I missed that you moved into your new house!!! I loved that new house feeling. And I still love our house.

@dragonette505 oh that’s frustrating that they don’t offer a natural start FET. I would also be super reluctant to do BCP or Lupron. 

@whitmore1027 I also support doing extra to track when you O, just in case

@spylon great news about the new job for your DH!

@meri-Mac do you get foggy normally? I had a spell of that and before my gluten intolerance was diagnosed, I felt like a new human after. 
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options
    @maureenmce I haven't heard of that site I'll have to check it out.  My thought was to find a picture at the store that was already framed - home goods or tJ maxx and just use that frame.  Sometimes they are weird sizes and it would be be cheaper then getting framed.  We actually have tons of walk art but we saw this specific print somewhere and H REALLY wanted it. Never again though...  :D

Print in spoiler
    It says Dachshund Brewing with our city

• Options
    meri-macmeri-mac member
    edited March 2018
    @galactickates I wanted to get my fiance a hand-carved Nuka Cola sign which I saw at Hal-Con, but it was $600. I found a good jpeg of the image I wanted and purchased a canvas print for $130. There are a lot of sites who do this and you can get a frame if you want for much cheaper than Michael's.

@Whitmore1027 Sometimes you need those lazy and emotional days to recoup. I say do what makes you happy. If there is no medical reason for you to be benched then get to it :) My 90s self is dying to say "You go, gurl!"

@Spylon Congratulations!! I know how big it can be just to have supper with DH. Seems small, but it makes a big difference.

@emmasemm Not very often. Maybe once a month. I was focusing pretty intensely on one project, so trying to switch out of that made me feel hazy. Also, if I don't get 9 hours of sleep, that tends to happen.
  • Options
    @galactickates Okay that is ADORABLE. Worth it this one time, haha. Yeah, society6 is great, but it can take some digging to find exactly what you want. I have like 3 or 4 pieces from there now and have been super happy, but probably took me a couple weeks of digging to find each one.
  • Options
    @maureenmce thanks!! They have another print I REALLY want,  and you can have them add your dogs names on the tags.  We have a brown and black doxie.  I'm totally in love with this print. I think I'd order it much smaller though our at least find the frame first 

@meri-mac they actually sell the canvas print at Walmart for much cheaper but I'm thinking it's going to be a major piece of wall art possibly above our fire place and I want 2-3 inches of mat and the frame.  I think I need to just bite the bullet and/or look into getting a couple quotes. 

@emmasemm - we ordered our blinds and I totally thought of you.  We have to wait 30 days!!!! But we went with Lowes and it was around $1000. And we were able to get 10% off. We had 13 windows. H thought it would $500 and was a little shocked.  I was really happy when I heard what you were quoted!  Did you ever get yours sorted out? 
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts - sorry to see you here :( are you trying another medicated TI cycle now?
    @Spylon - congrats on your H's new job!!! Sounds like he'll have better hours now, huh?
    @dragonette505 - that is a tough choice to make... good luck, whatever you decide!
    @Whitmore1027 - Like others said, if it's not for medical reasons do what makes you most comfortable. I'd probably do the same thing, too.

Month/Cycle: 7/3
    CD: 4
    WAYDTGKU: Gonal-F, Ovidrel, Endometrin; PNV, Myo-Inositol, NAC
    R/R: I asked for a 5% raise today... eek. It's justifiable, though, because my work load is going to increase a lot next year because a department that handled a good portion of the leg work for something I manage is going away, and I'm going to have to do 100% of the work myself. Not excited about that but I'll swallow my irritation if my monthly pay is padded. Also, meds arrived today! Injections start tonight :)
    CS/Q: None
    GTKY: I think my friends would say I'm funny, reliable, and loyal.
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: OPK, BBT, CM, pre seed, N&C, PNV

R/R: Not looking forward to this storm tomorrow but at the same time hoping my office will close

CS/Q:

GTKY: How would your friends describe you? Most of my friends jokingly call me mom since I'm always the one keeping track of whats going on

@Whitmore1027 I agree with everyone else, you're going to want to track extra carefully this month. I'm in the same boat as you this month just a few days farther into my cycle. I've been using CBAD for 4 months and this month everything is happening about 2 days later than previous cycles. 
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I sprained it last week slipped on some ice while jogging.  :/
  • Options
    @Stargazer1lily ouch! I hope it heals quickly

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @suzycupcake I'm a story producer too!! I usually work on NBC shows, but I'm working on a show for Discovery right now. Enjoy your time off, I haven not had a break in aaaaaages. I keep hoping I'll have a week gap between shows and it just hasn't happened that way (though, I suppose that's lucky too!) 

@lurvleybunchococonuts All your crafts sound awesome, especially the cross stitching! How cool!
  • Options
    @maureenmce & @suzycupcake Just have to say that sounds like an incredibly cool job B)
  • Options
    @maureenmce and @suzycupcake - you guys are reality TV story producers???? TELL ME MORE I love reality TV!!!!!! Can you divulge anything juicy? Not to make you talk shop or anything... I just got excited :) that is so cool. I'm just a boring higher ed/student affairs administrator.
  • Options
    @maureenmce bravo, cmt, and vh1 here. Some oxygen, tlc, and mtv in there. Yea omg I needed this break. I didn't get a vacation last year. I mean I went on one, but it certainly didn't feel like one because of certain things sooooo.....

@meri-mac It's so much fun and not difficult to get into at all. You don't need a college degree if you're super passionate about learning and force yourself to self discipline enough to teach yourself too. It's really about being easy to get along with and working really really hard. 

Haha @wishiwaspreggo No I cannot divulge anything juicy. However, I will say that MH and I had a blast doing drone shots and broll for seven year switch a few weekends ago.

@cate03 Hi! I have a friend like that. She even puts everyone's trips and periods into her calendar, and remembers most everything we say lol I wish my brain was that good!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    maureenmcemaureenmce member
    edited March 2018
    @wishiwaspreggo Like @suzycupcake I can't divulge anything super interesting (we sign confidentiality agreements) but yeah, it's a pretty fun job and I've been lucky enough to work on some cool shows! I usually work in post production (which means the editors and I work together to put episodes together after everything has been filmed.) It's usually more low key than working in the field (on set) but I like it more than being in the field. (@suzycupcake - which do you prefer???)

Anyway, the nice thing about the job is that it's freelance, so every few months I'm on a different show. That means a lot of variety, and even if a job sucks (like my last one did, schedule wise) it's done pretty quickly. 
  • Options
    suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited March 2018
    @maureenmce I love field work when MH and I are working together lol or when there is a really great team. He's an Editor but sometimes we go out and do drone and broll for the prod co he works for. We have our own drones and cams because we incorporated to make our own content soon. Otherwise, I'm with you re: post. I think you'll agree with this, that being a producer is hard work no matter which side of the aisle, but what I like most about post is that I can sit and ocd in my bay/cubicle all day. Not having to deal with talent is always a plus! 

Yes to the in and out dates. I'm gonna stay at home through this cycle to focus on treatment and house wifing. 
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @suzycupcake It drives MH nuts. He knows that with my memory he won't be able to get away with much lol